anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
anybody knows how to do the hillbilly quest? please help!
questions that are often asked, and sometime answered will appear if you use the search bar at the top of the page, with 'this thread' selected (default)

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
Has anyone had success finding a program that can read the save files (I suspect this is highly unlikely considering this is a custom engine).

Trying to find a way to change the characters Amy and Melissa back to their "defaults" in the provided 0.4 save file, since using this file doesn't allow you to configure the characters at the beginning. Used the cheat engine trick, but it's a little finicky and not perfect.

ronblow123

Feb 4, 2018
Hey guys. I am at 100% completed for v0-4 but forgot where the secret room for Hell is located. Does anyone know?

~Cheers

edit: never mind I found out but I guess it no longer works. "On the graveyard , the place with six graves lined the one you're looking for is the top right that says "Ark Sub 1425-???". Only works at evening period " - Gladmys

Last edited:

Victor17

Sep 13, 2017
Am I the only one who cant buy anything from the shopmart, like I cant but the costume or the battery box? how to fix?

upupaway

Feb 12, 2017
I can only find 15 out of the 17 mushrooms in the "fun gus" quest. There is a big one that i suppose could be cut using some tool.

Lbrito

Apr 8, 2018
Hey guys. I am at 100% completed for v0-4 but forgot where the secret room for Hell is located. Does anyone know?

~Cheers

edit: never mind I found out but I guess it no longer works. "On the graveyard , the place with six graves lined the one you're looking for is the top right that says "Ark Sub 1425-???". Only works at evening period " - Gladmys
finally someone said he already did 100% of this update, man, can you answer me a question?, I'm 96%, already did the missions of amy, melissa and rhonda, and only missing Jackie, since it's in changelog , but I don't know how to activate her missions from this update, after the old updates where red hits MC and you see her in the hospital, after that, she's no longer in the hospital, can't enter any room in the hospital. so no i know where she is

Mosalord

Jan 1, 2018
No one found the secret area yet?
I already ended the game but I just can't find that shit (;⌣̀_⌣́)

Lbrito

Apr 8, 2018
No one found the secret area yet?
I already ended the game but I just can't find that shit (;⌣̀_⌣́)
dude you already have 100% so right? If you answer my question, I can say where it is, I still have 96%, but I think I know where the secret room of this update is. I'm trying 4-5 times, but nobody answers me,my question is a little up,
go up a little to read

ronblow123

Feb 4, 2018
finally someone said he already did 100% of this update, man, can you answer me a question?, I'm 96%, already did the missions of amy, melissa and rhonda, and only missing Jackie, since it's in changelog , but I don't know how to activate her missions from this update, after the old updates where red hits MC and you see her in the hospital, after that, she's no longer in the hospital, can't enter any room in the hospital. so no i know where she is
Are you using your own save from last update or did you download the save file for this one? Old saves are bugged. For Jackie, I just visited her in the hospital and she was there for me.

Lbrito

Apr 8, 2018
Are you using your own save from last update or did you download the save file for this one? Old saves are bugged. For Jackie, I just visited her in the hospital and she was there for me.
But was she in the hospital after the bad touch mission? because this is point I can't find her anymore, because I just tried a new game, did the bad touch mission and wasn't there yet, I don't know how to continue her quest line in this update after a bad touch, the nurse in the desk says that all the nurses are busy and I can't get into any room, the problem is that the save isn't bugged (maybe it is), but I don't know how to activate the missions,do youunderstand?

Last edited:

ronblow123

Feb 4, 2018
But was she in the hospital after the bad touch mission? because this is where I can't find her anymore, because I just tried a new game, did the bad touch mission and wasn't there yet, I don't know how to continue her quest line in this update after a bad touch, the nurse The table says that all the nurses are busy and I can't get into any room, the problem is that the save isn't bugged (maybe it is), but I don't know how to activate the missions,understand?
She is still in the hospital after that mission for me, yes. It's been a while since I did that mission but I don't remember having problems with it. When I enter room 104 (room where jackie should be) after Morning, Lori (blonde girl) is there and says Jackie is only there in the Mornings. Maybe try going in the morning time? Also, could it be perhaps that you didn't do the "Bones' Tales" mission?

Mosalord

Jan 1, 2018
But was she in the hospital after the bad touch mission? because this is point I can't find her anymore, because I just tried a new game, did the bad touch mission and wasn't there yet
You at least began the "examination" quest?

*I started a new game to test and I get the same problem as you. Is that the matter? (to activate the quest, go to school at the *afternoon)

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
and only missing Jackie, since it's in changelog
After you finished the Red punches you mission. You will get the Side Quest "Examination". IIRC it was going to the school in the afternoon Janet will talk to you and tell you, that you need to see the Nurse to get your annual medi

Reactions: rKnight

Lbrito

Apr 8, 2018
You at least began the "examination" quest?

*I started a new game to test and I get the same problem as you. Is that the matter? (to activate the quest, go to school at the *afternoon)
oh, some progress now, cool, so it looks like i'll have to make a new game anyway, in old saves the mission doesn't activate when i go to school in the afternoon, but in the new game, it's normal, too bad, but then i'll play it all Again, since you have somehow helped me I'll tell you where is the secret room as promised, but as I said I'm not sure since I'm not 100%, but it seems that is in the cave where red arrest you, there is a pentagram there, it looks like you need to throw a mouse on that pentagram, try it

Lbrito

Apr 8, 2018
After you finished the Red punches you mission. You will get the Side Quest "Examination". IIRC it was going to the school in the afternoon Janet will talk to you and tell you, that you need to see the Nurse to get your annual medi
yes, thanks for the help, I already solved the problem, I will have to start the game again from the beginning anyway, because in old save the quest examination does not activate

Mosalord

Jan 1, 2018
it seems that is in the cave where red arrest you, there is a pentagram there, it looks like you need to throw a mouse on that pentagram, try it
Oh, yeah, I already did it. It was annoying as fuck but I managed to get the mouse in the pentagram and nothing happens at all (。T ω T。)
I already found the secret room, but thank you anyway (.❛ ᴗ ❛.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes