palamito

Aug 28, 2019
How did you get to rip?? I´m trying with various programs, without sucess
If you are European, this service is self-geo-blocked, not because of ISPs, but because of your will, because it says we do not rely much on this service (at least of what I have read).
Sorry for my non-perfect English.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
If u guys having doubts or missing quests i would recommend going over to the game discord on #dba-question on top right there is a pin there is all the tutorial u need, a friend of mine Apo made a list of the quests avaiable and made some video tutorials.

Reactions: AngelAIGS

Sagrath

Jul 27, 2018
If you are European, this service is self-geo-blocked, not because of ISPs, but because of your will, because it says we do not rely much on this service (at least of what I have read).
Sorry for my non-perfect English.
Ok, I understand the part is Geo-Blocked, but, anyway, how did you get? It´s a program or a service online? I ask, because I´m design the arts to use on my setup (Kodi, retroarch, Steam and EmulationStation) and aways I need high-res images. It´s all to personal use only. Here some images of my Kodi Setup:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

palamito

Aug 28, 2019
Ok, I understand the part is Geo-Blocked, but, anyway, how did you get? It´s a program or a service online? I ask, because I´m design the arts to use on my setup (Kodi, retroarch, Steam and EmulationStation) and aways I need high-res images. It´s all to personal use only. Here some images of my Kodi Setup:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I looked at your sites that you listed:

Imgur = ok
Kodi = ok
Steam = ok
They work.
But if you can't put any pictures, well if you are European you will probably have heard about the Digital Single Market Copyright Directive (articles 15 and 17 ex 11 and 13).
Zippy-Share is exempt from the directive, but has preferred to make weapons and luggage for safety.
And what I have heard Kodi is not going well because of various reasons (copyright, false-moralism etc ...).

I'm saying it based on what I've heard, but if anyone has any updates on that, it would be nice.

Sagrath

Jul 27, 2018
So I looked at your sites that you listed:

Imgur = ok
Kodi = ok
Steam = ok
They work.
But if you can't put any pictures, well if you are European you will probably have heard about the Digital Single Market Copyright Directive (articles 15 and 17 ex 11 and 13).
Zippy-Share is exempt from the directive, but has preferred to make weapons and luggage for safety.
And what I have heard Kodi is not going well because of various reasons (copyright, false-moralism etc ...).

I'm saying it based on what I've heard, but if anyone has any updates on that, it would be nice.
I think you do not understand my question, bou try to rephrase:

I want to know, how did you get the images from the game? How did you get them extracted? The service where you posted I have known for a long time.

And the links I showed you are from my particular setup, where I recreate the posters and fanarts of the games I have in my setup.

Your just want to know how you managed to extract the images from the game, because I already tried several decryption programs and was unsuccessful.

I think now it's clear what my doubt is right?

palamito

Aug 28, 2019
I think you do not understand my question, bou try to rephrase:

I want to know, how did you get the images from the game? How did you get them extracted? The service where you posted I have known for a long time.

And the links I showed you are from my particular setup, where I recreate the posters and fanarts of the games I have in my setup.

Your just want to know how you managed to extract the images from the game, because I already tried several decryption programs and was unsuccessful.

I think now it's clear what my doubt is right?
Sorry then I did not understand what you meant, I'm sorry for this misunderstanding, I thought you are referring to zippy-share, because many complained that they cannot access this service.
Unfortunately I can't help you, I don't know any programs suitable for your needs.

tyutyujj

Aug 31, 2018
Anyone have a full with incest and the original name of character ? Thank's =)

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 69 Votes