muratreis879

Nov 15, 2018
When I search for walkthourgh in youtube, I found that 'meet-the-Oni' scene at library in night
But when I played the game, I just see library locked and cannot see no oni scene, even after I went to Hell and meet Oni there.
How can I meet Oni in night library.
(Sorry for my awful english. It is not my mother tounge)

Zantei

Sep 22, 2018
Can someone tell if what can i replay animated scenes ? is any way to replay this scenes in-game ?
Most if not all should be replayable by just talking to the character again in their homes or something after you've completed their stuff and they give you the option to do lewd things again.

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
guys help me please

lost supper mission ?
i`m so confused FIND A WAY TO OUT
welcome to the forums. try the search bar. it defaults to 'this thread'.
that has been asked before, and there is a detailed answer.

again, welcome to the forums. :)

Zantei

Sep 22, 2018
if i use cheats to money i loose some content or scenes ? stupid questions but its possible.
Yes you lose an animated scene in hell. I have a 100% save file from the previous update (4.0 I think) that I posted a few pages ago. You can use that, it's saved right outside of the hell scene.

Reactions: anonnom

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
Yes you lose an animated scene in hell. I have a 100% save file from the previous update (4.0 I think) that I posted a few pages ago. You can use that, it's saved right outside of the hell scene.
I hope this isn't a stupid question but when do you go to hell? I thought I'd found most content, but I think I missed hell entirely.

Zantei

Sep 22, 2018
I hope this isn't a stupid question but when do you go to hell? I thought I'd found most content, but I think I missed hell entirely.
In the graveyard, the tomb that Red locks you into, you have to get a rat onto a platform with a satanic circle on it.

Reactions: drpavelcia

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
So this game is extremely well made. It's honestly one of the most polished adult games I've ever played. The art in it is very very good, the girls are varied, and for an adult game it might be the most inspired game I've ever seen. The late 80s/early 90s anime plus Earthbound influence on a "smut" game is extremely cool.

The only real cons to me is the gameplay can get tedious, tedious because a lot of running around could be solved with the inclusion of a pokemon style bike or shortcut buttons via special items. Secondly, some tasks are bizarrely difficult for no reason and reminiscent of games in the early 90s (in a bad way) that give you no clues or are so cryptic in the way they are solved, ex: the track running game, the awkward crate jumping. The last gripe is probably just that many of the adult scenarios can't be repeated or viewed besides the gallery of naughty pics.

I don't know why I haven't heard of this game sooner, maybe because I avoid starting incomplete games but it should have so many many more fans than it does

Zantei

Sep 22, 2018
So this game is extremely well made. It's honestly one of the most polished adult games I've ever played. The art in it is very very good, the girls are varied, and for an adult game it might be the most inspired game I've ever seen. The late 80s/early 90s anime plus Earthbound influence on a "smut" game is extremely cool.

The only real cons to me is the gameplay can get tedious, tedious because a lot of running around could be solved with the inclusion of a pokemon style bike or shortcut buttons via special items. Secondly, some tasks are bizarrely difficult for no reason and reminiscent of games in the early 90s (in a bad way) that give you no clues or are so cryptic in the way they are solved, ex: the track running game, the awkward crate jumping. The last gripe is probably just that many of the adult scenarios can't be repeated or viewed besides the gallery of naughty pics.

I don't know why I haven't heard of this game sooner, maybe because I avoid starting incomplete games but it should have so many many more fans than it does
Fast travel exists, just go interact with the bus stops and you can fast travel between them.

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes