Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
Thanks for that, and, I know I'm going to sound stupid here but, where do I find his room?:unsure:
BTW, I realized I may have been misunderstood a little here. Raging rager said I needed to talk to the son in the school then go to his room to talk. That's the part I haven't yet been able to accomplish yet. Sorry about that. Any hints as to where (and when) I can find him there?o_O

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
Well I looked at the completed quest list over in discord and it appears I've completed them all, yet, I'm still stuck at 98%, curious:rolleyes:

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
Well I looked at the completed quest list over in discord and it appears I've completed them all, yet, I'm still stuck at 98%, curious:rolleyes:
I compared my quest board with apo's discord list and couldn't find the Casanova quest listed in my board. I think I did that one but, I'm not sure. Can anyone tell me what starts that? It's makin' me crazy hereo_O

blackatdz

Feb 10, 2020
Is there anyway to replay the chritmas sex scenes with melissa, I found out that if you wait till friday afternoon, you could still go to the mountains, but once there melissa and the other girl are missing, you're basically stuck there and you can't sleep either to advance to the next day.

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
Is there anyway to replay the chritmas sex scenes with melissa, I found out that if you wait till friday afternoon, you could still go to the mountains, but once there melissa and the other girl are missing, you're basically stuck there and you can't sleep either to advance to the next day.
I encountered that one as well, I just ignore them in front of the house and don't go, a glitch or something.:cautious:

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
I compared my quest board with apo's discord list and couldn't find the Casanova quest listed in my board. I think I did that one but, I'm not sure. Can anyone tell me what starts that? It's makin' me crazy hereo_O
After poking around the net a bit I found the Casanova starts with giving Tess the video. I did do that one, tho, it wasn't listed on my quest board. I wonder if that's why I was stuck at 98%. Anyone else having this issue?

blackatdz

Feb 10, 2020
After poking around the net a bit I found the Casanova starts with giving Tess the video. I did do that one, tho, it wasn't listed on my quest board. I wonder if that's why I was stuck at 98%. Anyone else having this issue?
Did you do the quests at the cemetary at night ?

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
Did you do the quests at the cemetary at night ?
Yea, I got those, I started a new game and discovered that I could go to Tess without getting the video from Dex first, (after talking to Tess about watching a movie with her), this time, tho, I went to Dex and the "Casanova" quest did appear on my quest board. I may have found a small glitch here, I'll let you all know when I get to the end.

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
YAY! I got to 100%, (I had to cheat a couple of times to get there;)), got into hell and the building there. So I was right about the glitch, if you go to Tess' room before you get the movie from Dex and hand it to her, you won't register the "Casanova" quest, (note to self):cool:

Dark_Mambele

Jan 15, 2020
is there anything which is not included in 100% progress? i have 100% and just want to know if there is a possibility I missed anything?

jmacko07

Feb 16, 2020
Having an issue with the latest build
No matter what I do I can't seem to jump (or run-jump) when using the right arrow key in any way. No top right, right, or bottom right jumping work at all.
Makes the racing hurdle minigame impossible, and I have no way of reaching the key in the cave after Red buries you alive.
Saw a playthrough where someone jumped out no problem, so it just seems to be an issue on my version.
Help?

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Having an issue with the latest build
No matter what I do I can't seem to jump (or run-jump) when using the right arrow key in any way. No top right, right, or bottom right jumping work at all.
Makes the racing hurdle minigame impossible, and I have no way of reaching the key in the cave after Red buries you alive.
Saw a playthrough where someone jumped out no problem, so it just seems to be an issue on my version.
Help?
So pretty much u saying that while u pressing right and u press jump the same time the action doesnt work, am i right? I never encounter that issue but this is something u can try, try another keyboard or use a gamepad if the issue still there might be a bug indeed and i would recommend try report the bug/error in the discord one of the devs shortly will see what is happening with ur version.

Reactions: salty_supreme

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Just use cheat engine, search 4 bytes/exact value.
did that, found 3 areas with 40, but can't edit anything..... quit assuming everyone knows how to use cheat engine.

figured out how to edit, did that but cash is still 43 it won't change to 99 or any other number in the game

edit #2 haha oh wow you go far enough left and bam cheat menu.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 69 Votes