mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
Fast travel exists, just go interact with the bus stops and you can fast travel between them.
I'm aware of this. It still isn't fast enough and I'll explain

I'd love to be able to sleep, wake up, press a school bus icon on weekdays and teleport to the front of the school for example. It's more tedious to, get out of room, walk down hallway, walk outside front door, run to bus stop off to the east, select nearest bus stop to school, run north (no bus stops are close enough) until finally getting to the school entrance.

Considering many tasks involve navigating the school to meet with NPCs with these areas, classroom, computer room, restroom, hallway, lockers and most annoying the pool area, it would help A LOT over time. It's a small thing at first that becomes worse the more you play

Last edited:

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
@mrpopo69
sounds like you are more of a movie guy.
I've played terribly tedious messes like Lucky Mark where the only thing you do is press click. Tedious is tedious. I know Dandy isn't a VN but that doesn't mean it should torture the player and not have QoL improvements that cut repetitive actions which do nothing for the player except get put there to be there

Linsmar

Jul 13, 2018
I cant do the "Say Cheese" quest, im at 96% and when i entered basement for the first time, only 2 rats appear, i tried to re-enter but nothing change, then i tried to talk with Rhonda again, when i go to the basement a ghost appears then vanished, i tried to re-enter AGAIN in the basement, but now, 0 rats. WTF is goin on

EDIT: Fixed. Just dont do this quest in FRIDAY, try to do in MONDAY.

Last edited:

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I'm aware of this. It still isn't fast enough and I'll explain

I'd love to be able to sleep, wake up, press a school bus icon on weekdays and teleport to the front of the school for example. It's more tedious to, get out of room, walk down hallway, walk outside front door, run to bus stop off to the east, select nearest bus stop to school, run north (no bus stops are close enough) until finally getting to the school entrance.

Considering many tasks involve navigating the school to meet with NPCs with these areas, classroom, computer room, restroom, hallway, lockers and most annoying the pool area, it would help A LOT over time. It's a small thing at first that becomes worse the more you play
There is a quite amount of bus stops has soon u leave the house u hv one right side of ur house, and teleport to the objectives wouldnt make this a game and u would miss easter eggs and other stuff.

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
There is a quite amount of bus stops has soon u leave the house u hv one right side of ur house, and teleport to the objectives wouldnt make this a game and u would miss easter eggs and other stuff.
Let the player decide if they want to find easter eggs or explore other parts of the world

School is the largest in door area in the game regardless and no one going there more than the first two-maybe three times will have any different of an experience manually running out of the house and to the bus stop over and over. My suggestion at worst is that they add a bike, for faster travel in general

Bray-Ray

Feb 2, 2020
Could any one make a macro for the final erika challenge, i just don't have the reaction time and persistance to finish it.
Also how do i get out of the crypt that red put me in.

Last edited:

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Let the player decide if they want to find easter eggs or explore other parts of the world

School is the largest in door area in the game regardless and no one going there more than the first two-maybe three times will have any different of an experience manually running out of the house and to the bus stop over and over. My suggestion at worst is that they add a bike, for faster travel in general
"Let the player decide if they want to find easter eggs or explore other parts of the world" when i say easter eggs means for example the Devs hidden place that give always something like a missing card and its always a extra stuff to watch, i understand cause there is the Erika storyline that u hv to go to school and the track the go home couple times but its meant to be like that cause the game is in-development for sure there is gonna have more story to fill some gaps or some rework on the story which will lead to not go home many times to proceed and still u suppose to do other stories during those gaps, the size of the school idk what is the future but the size might be like that cause it might gonna have more students in the halls or other stuff. The bike or even a Skateboard would be good ideia or even perhaps using the car to travel.

kazacku

Jul 27, 2017
In the graveyard, the tomb that Red locks you into, you have to get a rat onto a platform with a satanic circle on it.
In this version, I was able to get there (not easy). Is there anything but the hotel, and do I really have to complete the current quests to get in? How does that even work? Can I get into hell another way after visiting once? Just wondering if you (or anyone else) knows.

Zantei

Sep 22, 2018
In this version, I was able to get there (not easy). Is there anything but the hotel, and do I really have to complete the current quests to get in? How does that even work? Can I get into hell another way after visiting once? Just wondering if you (or anyone else) knows.
You need to have 100% completion in your quest book and you will obtain a special card from the dev. If you didn't use the cheats then you also get an additional animated scene of Fiora. There is no other way to enter hell.

kazacku

Jul 27, 2017
You need to have 100% completion in your quest book and you will obtain a special card from the dev. If you didn't use the cheats then you also get an additional animated scene of Fiora. There is no other way to enter hell.
Guess I have to do some Olympic rat throwing again, then. Thanks for the info.

Zantei

Sep 22, 2018
Guess I have to do some Olympic rat throwing again, then. Thanks for the info.
I got there, realized I had to have 100%, went back, realized I missed something because I used cheats for money, and then played the entire game through again just to see a single animation. Was it worth it? Probably not.

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
If you haven't already, talk to her son at school, after that just go to his room during the afternoon I believe and keep doing that until you get all or most of the scenes. At certain points she will just be in the living room of the house and you can talk to her for quests.
I'll bite, where do I find her son?:unsure:

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes