Onatauo

Mar 9, 2019
Is there any way to export my save from an old version of the game to a newer save? I tried to but the game wouldn't detect it :/

Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
Is there any way to export my save from an old version of the game to a newer save? I tried to but the game wouldn't detect it :/
How old? If it's from before 0.4.0 then you can't. 0.4.0 saves should be automatically detected with 0.4.2

Reactions: Onatauo

Arnië*I*

Jun 21, 2017
how to get the mouse in the say cheese quest? there are 2 of them in a high platform and is impossible to get them

Kladius

Jul 12, 2018
Alright guys so before I download this game and try it out is there any NTR?
Let me rephrase it... are there scenes where other guys are having sex with women that you yourself are romancing.
Because I don't like that at all.

Thanks in advance.

anaa

Jul 8, 2017
Alright guys so before I download this game and try it out is there any NTR?
Let me rephrase it... are there scenes where other guys are having sex with women that you yourself are romancing.
Because I don't like that at all.

Thanks in advance.
no there isn't

Reactions: Kladius
D

Deleted member 1401153

where can i find the cave where the bandits that stole the supermarket are? And Where can i get the beer?

Dark_Mambele

Jan 15, 2020
also anyone who has completed the mountain cabin part, i am not sure how to get the fuel, doesn't seem possible because I cant run/jump in the forward-left diagonal.

edit: never mind solved, you can jump on to the middle tower of blocks by jumping forward from the small block in the pile in the bottom right of the shed.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 69 Votes