Forossa

Jan 20, 2018
Hi folks, having an issue with the last build

whenever i try to start the application, it shows in the taskbar that the game is launching (without the proper icon) but nothing happens and the app crash. It didn't happen with older builds tho.

On the task manager it shows a peak at 100% in the GPU activity while this happens. I tried to update the drivers but it did nothing.

Anyone know how to solve the problem?

I have windows 10 pro 64 bit, a Radeon (TM) RX 470 and 16GB ram.

Also sorry for bad english

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Hi folks, having an issue with the last build

whenever i try to start the application, it shows in the taskbar that the game is launching (without the proper icon) but nothing happens and the app crash. It didn't happen with older builds tho.

On the task manager it shows a peak at 100% in the GPU activity while this happens. I tried to update the drivers but it did nothing.

Anyone know how to solve the problem?

I have windows 10 pro 64 bit, a Radeon (TM) RX 470 and 16GB ram.

Also sorry for bad english
Hi i would advice u to go to the oficial discord on #report-bugs and there state ur problem one of the Devs will contact u very shortly to know what is happening and try to find a solution. There must be something on ur computer making that happen, cause i have all versions and never encounter that problem.

Reactions: Forossa

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I want anyone to upload a save data file 100%, please
if u didnt play the game yet do it so cause the game its alot of fun and u hv cheat menu to help in case u dont like to do minigames and grind for cash, the game still doesnt hv a scene replay in the future will hv (i cant confirm) the only we hv close to that is avatar viewer.

Drucker Black

Sep 23, 2019
if u didnt play the game yet do it so cause the game its alot of fun and u hv cheat menu to help in case u dont like to do minigames and grind for cash, the game still doesnt hv a scene replay in the future will hv (i cant confirm) the only we hv close to that is avatar viewer.
I have played the game at v0.3.5 level but I want a file at the level 75% of the game
I can't get over to say cheese because of the jump I can't control

Last edited:

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I have played the game at v0.3.5 level but I want a file at the level 75% of the game
I can't get over to say cheese because of the jump I can't control
if i do recall this version v0.4.2 u need a new save cause beside the story changing with updates they changed the save system so older saves wont work.. If u have problems with certain stuff like quests - like the basement where u need to gather the mice/mouse/rats u can find tutorials on the official discord.

Strados

Jan 15, 2019
Pretty sure this has been said already, it's probably being fixed, but I'm annoyed and angry about it so I'll complain about it anyway. The third "eye of the tiger" run fucking sucks. I can't do it even if I go at it for an hour, I'm stubborn. It's not fun in any way. The first 2 runs were kinda fun, but the third fucking sucks. I really hope the developer gives us more time, maybe less obstacles, maybe a less crazy path for the stars. I don't know how many times it was tested or whoever tested it, but the tests are total shit if it allowed that level of difficulty for the third run.

OR MAYBE I JUST SUCK WHATEVER.

Reactions: Turtlesweater42

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Even if you do grind the minigames the rewards are so meager it's not worth it.

biohazardbird

Apr 26, 2019
Pretty sure this has been said already, it's probably being fixed, but I'm annoyed and angry about it so I'll complain about it anyway. The third "eye of the tiger" run fucking sucks. I can't do it even if I go at it for an hour, I'm stubborn. It's not fun in any way. The first 2 runs were kinda fun, but the third fucking sucks. I really hope the developer gives us more time, maybe less obstacles, maybe a less crazy path for the stars. I don't know how many times it was tested or whoever tested it, but the tests are total shit if it allowed that level of difficulty for the third run.

if you are playing with keyboard that shit is impossible, try with a gamepad

miku1st

Dec 11, 2017
The game is easy to play and the graphics are beautiful and the game has a small capacity. Want to see the developers continue to do this game If you sell in the stream, I am also one of those that has accumulated.

Strados

Jan 15, 2019

Ok. I finally did it. I still hate it though haha.

Reactions: BrothersKeeper

Strados

Jan 15, 2019
is the taking notes quest bugged?

ive looked for like 20 minutes but i cant find one the notes anywhere i look
The only thing I can think of is that either it's behind a tree that's slightly below the lake or it's really far to the left on the road. Other than that, no clue. Good luck with that.

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes