VN Ren'Py Abandoned Dangerous waters [Ep.1 Part 3 v1.0] [TemptationXXX]

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
I am sorry I used bandwidth to download. I played the opening scene and found the characters to be evil and racist.

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Don't get it, you play a dude ? a woman ? And the guy in the preview pics with his white boxer and yellow shirt, holy fucking damn, he looks like a total winner

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
ill pass on this too.. his 1st game was shit and I bet this game will be shit too

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
Why not? If you fail first, you try again, maybe he lost passion for his first game.

If somebody writes a book and it fails, he writers a new book, instead of continuing the last one.
There is such a thing as doing something you suck at. Then maybe, just maybe, it would be better to warn others?!

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
I am sorry for jumping on the bandwagon of hate but I have never been so turned off to a game on here more than this one due to the screenshots....

D

Deleted member 184003

Content is bare bones and proofreading was non-existent, but kudos for the effort

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
anyone can give me something about the mod's novel?

should be that i guess.. but its not in english. ( ithink )

( link is from his patreon portugese/spanish page ) i m not even sure if its this story or another one, but i cant see anything else

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017

should be that i guess.. but its not in english. ( ithink )

( link is from his patreon portugese/spanish page ) i m not even sure if its this story or another one, but i cant see anything else
It's spanish yes (for some reason I actually downloaded it to check...I am a sick, sick man)

Aug 16, 2017
are al those Genre tags necessary

well some get a mention in dialogue but only 2 are actually in the content. for some reason it seems this forum has decided to add tags just because the content MAY appear rather than WHEN it appears......can we get beastiality cos im sure a crab may appear at some point and also sci-fi cos the thought that this game will ever be any good is just that :D

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
for some reason it seems this forum has decided to add tags just because the content MAY appear rather than WHEN it appears......can we get beastiality cos im sure a crab may appear at some point and also sci-fi cos the thought that this game will ever be any good is just that
Sadly, we don't have the time to play all games we upload. But we don't invent anything. Those are the fetish mentioned by the dev in his page.

Reactions: Jimbog
1.30 star(s) 3 Votes