VN Ren'Py Abandoned Dangerous waters [Ep.1 Part 3 v1.0] [TemptationXXX]

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

pavar

Jul 3, 2017
Story is about a gang of some kind (father lecher, son, girl slave and black shortie) acting shipwrecked so as to get aboard a yacht. From the (limited) dialogue their purpore seems to be only to fuck every woman on board. Very short intro, not even worth calling a demo, character responses are utter bullshit, renders are grainy as fuck, not even a tit in view. Playing time: under 2 minutes without skipping. May this game be lost in the recycle bin of the universe... not worth downloading.

Siggi Smog

Jul 22, 2017
Totally agree... not even a bj scene or something like that and absolute not worth to download. Wondering why its 0.5.... 0.001 should be better.

Aug 16, 2017
Sadly, we don't have the time to play all games we upload. But we don't invent anything. Those are the fetish mentioned by the dev in his page.
it just seems a damn strange system in this forum to tag games with what may or may not be in the content. you may as well add them all and delete as applicable upon completion. I even thought this forum had rules about what can be uploaded onto this site but if no one actually checks then how are the rules even being followed?

ik its a busy site and much busier than when I first joined and im sure its a thankless task so don't take my comments too far to heart....im just an asshole keeping up appearances :D :p

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I even thought this forum had rules about what can be uploaded onto this site but if no one actually checks then how are the rules even being followed?
By the feedback of the members or comments in another sites. If something posted don't follow the rules is deleted.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Me thinks the dev is troll baiting Patreon review team with tags like: Incest, sex, rape, sexual abuse, infidelity, lesbians, bdsm, violence, drug. It's like so right on the dev's patreon page.

Just waiting for some nutcase reading this forum to start wah wah wah fire siren to Patreon. :noexpression:

rmma621

Feb 28, 2018
Got :eazyHype::heartcoveredeyes: and ready to download just by checking that it has the genre of Incest, rape, sexual abuse, infidelity, lesbians, bdsm, violence, drugs. :FeelsGoodMan: Sadly, most games don't have rape, sexual abuse, violence, etc.:':)openedeyewink:... so got more :eazyHype::heartcoveredeyes::eek:penedeyewink: ...

But then I saw the characters...not my types but I guess they are ok or at least fuckable and not EXAGGERATED BIG...

Then I saw the negative/hate posts. :FeelsBadMan: ...

Well, also, at least it's in renpy. I kinda will check it out to see if it is worth to follow, wait when theres more updates, or to support it...

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
Got :eazyHype::heartcoveredeyes: and ready to download just by checking that it has the genre of Incest, rape, sexual abuse, infidelity, lesbians, bdsm, violence, drugs. :FeelsGoodMan: Sadly, most games don't have rape, sexual abuse, violence, etc.:':)openedeyewink:... so got more :eazyHype::heartcoveredeyes::eek:penedeyewink: ...

But then I saw the characters...not my types but I guess they are ok or at least fuckable and not EXAGGERATED BIG...

Then I saw the negative/hate posts. :FeelsBadMan: ...

Well, also, at least it's in renpy. I kinda will check it out to see if it is worth to follow, wait when theres more updates, or to support it...
yes on the genre tags I will not really leave because there is so often something inside but what you then in the game as good as never or never get to see I think most write this purely to arouse as much interest and that skip event here is just ridiculous no save no game you can do nothing skinny just totally boring

if then I hso wants to play a game but there we are again in the game (I call it so even if it is none) not available genre tags ..... yes yes yes I know now come back with the stupid claim it is first release early version alpha bla blah blah yes then I can only say write the genre tags only THEN if it is really available!!!!!!

rmma621

Feb 28, 2018
Yea, just tried it. Even tho this game is in 1st release. It starts really boring and very short. Even most games that never even have my most favorite genre tags at all. They start with more interesting or very creative content. Even some games without a sex scene. This game shoulda had at least one choice option action scene for it's 1st realease. A sex scene better. But no theres none. This game could have had potential with all those genre tags but the dev really needs more creativity thinking.

At least the dev did a better job than me cos I'm no dev and suck at making a story.XD Plus I think my grammar/spelling is not perfect. lol...Well, I'm just going to wait for when it has a lot of more episodes or when it is finish/abandon. :FeelsBadMan: ....

D

Deleted member 2514

Me thinks the dev is troll baiting Patreon review team with tags like: Incest, sex, rape, sexual abuse, infidelity, lesbians, bdsm, violence, drug. It's like so right on the dev's patreon page.

Just waiting for some nutcase reading this forum to start wah wah wah fire siren to Patreon. :noexpression:
It is just the visual novel's intro. You must wait. The game is free, You can not complain if you dont´t pay anything. If you were patreon I would understand.

Reactions: rmma621
D

Deleted member 2514

Dangerous waters Ep1 v1.0 (completed.) with 12 movies.

-------------------

Reactions: liegad and UncleVT
D

Deleted member 2514

Sir, with all due respect for a developer, I do not have to buy a brown stinking mass to call it shit.
So if it's garbage, I will not publish anything else from this dev. I can publish because I'm a patron, but not anymore.

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
So if it's garbage, I will not publish anything else from this dev. I can publish because I'm a patron, but not anymore.
That is of course for you to decide. But please, tell me, what do you see in this? I mean, you put your money in it!

D

Deleted member 2514

That is of course for you to decide. But please, tell me, what do you see in this? I mean, you put your money in it!
And why do you keep trying it if you don't like it? I simply speak the native language and I don't have to endure the bad translation. I haven't tried the English version. There are many very good games with good images, but with few animations. The dev promised 12 movies per episode. That is enough for me.

Reactions: liegad

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
And why do you keep trying it if you don't like it? I simply speak the native language and I don't have to endure the bad translation. I haven't tried the English version. There are many very good games with good images, but with few animations. The dev promised 12 movies per episode. That is enough for me.
good to you if you enjoy it. and thanks for sharing it. bad game or not, its still kind of you to share

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes