• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Dangerous waters [Ep.1 Part 3 v1.0] [TemptationXXX]

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Wow this game is getting a lot of hate yes the dev could have done better and yes the story or what little there is is lacking however the renders are not that bad sure there not perfect but there not the worst i have seen either. So in light of that if the dev is listening here is some friendly advice. First give the player choices thats why most of us play because we like the choices second give a better story this is a visual novel or is based on one so the story should be superb sadly at the moment it is lacking.

Tom10

May 25, 2017
Story is kind of meh, but jesus the renders and animations are incredible! The game has improved a lot from part 1 to part 2

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
What the difference between part1 and part two? Because i just download both of them, and they are just same with different pixel siza, why named it part 1 and part 2.... !!!!

and the story.. Its great for those who just care about alot of sex scene. Nukige?
God level

And its kinetic novel

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
God awful drivel, when it's not 'narrator' saying nothing at all. Fortunately it doesn't take long to get to the end so you didn't waste much of your short short life. And it was still to much.

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here are my unofficial android ports of Dangerous waters EP1 PART1 1080P-Video1080p v1.4
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
and here are my unofficial android ports of Dangerous waters EP1 PART2 1080P_V1.3
and Dangerous waters EP1 PART3 1080P 1080P_V1.0
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

Last edited:
Reactions: cebs

Flecc

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Nice renders and animations but the rest needs a lot of work will leave for a few more updates and have a look then

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The renders are nice and the animations are good as well except that there is some clipping where there should be collisions. Also, in addition to the clipping issues the animations would look better if there was more attention paid to making sure the actors were actually making contact everywhere that they should be (hands on ass/waist for example instead of floating above it while fucking). I have no idea how hard it is to get collisions working right.

Based on the dialog (or lack thereof), I'm assuming English is not the developer's 1st language. Unless this is just going to be a series of fuck scenes with no story, it really needs someone to develop an actual story for it.

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes