VN Ren'Py Abandoned Dangerous waters [Ep.1 Part 3 v1.0] [TemptationXXX]

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Version 1.2 is out on Patreon (images 1080P videos 540p). Has anybody got it to upload? Thanks.

Reactions: pgXIII

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
View attachment 108644
Overview:
Visual Novel, adaptation of my erotic story​

Updated: 8 Jun 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Episode 1 v1.0 (Complete)
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Same dev of

Download:
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -

Mega link is Dead

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
The dev is remaking the episode 1 and 2 in higher resolution for both images and videos, as stated on his Patreon page. He has already released higher resolution of the first episode.
Dangerous Waters EP1 part 1 - images 2160P videos 1080p V1.4
Dangerous Waters EP1 part 2 - images 1080P videos 620p V 1.0 Alpha.

D

Deleted member 2514

Here is 1080p V.1.4C

And 720p

Reactions: UncleVT
D

Deleted member 2514

Here is EP1 PART2 720P V1.2

Reactions: UncleVT

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Added Ep.1 Part 1 v1.4c and Episode 1 Part 2 v1.2 to OP.
Now I realized how is going :happyblush

Thanks @merlindos

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
Ohhh, rape.
Gonna try it out, this is new

Tried it.. no choices yet. click and read, maybe i saw it wrong.
The writting is tertible (sorry) was not captivating. the music is bad, had to turn it off and find something on youtube. just remove the music, people dont mind reading in silence.

All in all it felt rushed, to bad tho, the models are great!
Work more on the writting, bring more depth into characters.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Why not? If you fail first, you try again, maybe he lost passion for his first game.

If somebody writes a book and it fails, he writers a new book, instead of continuing the last one.
There's validity to this, except if the first book failed before being published then no customers have spent money. Or its a flop after release and the paying customers at least get a completed story.

I know Patreon is technically about supporting the dev rather than explicitly being a purchase of goods. Still if you have pledges, it seems disrespectful to cancel your game and start a new project.

Even if I never get another patron, I will complete my game out of respect for the 20 people who laid down some of their hard earned cash to see my story through till the end.

cri

Oct 23, 2017
What was the name of the other game that this same developer did? I also had those two blondes, the ones that played mom and dad

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
What was the name of the other game that this same developer did? I also had those two blondes, the ones that played mom and dad
It was called "My Temptation". And just so you -and anybody else who isn't aware- he abandoned it right after first release and a simple bugfix/polish update (renamed it final to cover up the fact) then he announced a whole redo and stated its gonna be in spanish only! That didn't work out for him that well it seems since here we are, witht the same characters and those screenshots are from the redo of aformentioned game.. so this is a redo of a redo.

cri

Oct 23, 2017
It was called "My Temptation". And just so you -and anybody else who isn't aware- he abandoned it right after first release and a simple bugfix/polish update (renamed it final to cover up the fact) then he announced a whole redo and stated its gonna be in spanish only! That didn't work out for him that well it seems since here we are, witht the same characters and those screenshots are from the redo of aformentioned game.. so this is a redo of a redo.
ah, well...the Ep1 part2 I liked, let's hope it continues like this

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes