• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Dangerous waters [Ep.1 Part 3 v1.0] [TemptationXXX]

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
What a mess. You get no decisions (as long as I was motivated to klick thru this) and no proper introduction. As far as I understood it, you dont really play a chracter ... there a a lot empty text boxes of a narrator ... you have no introduction of the characters you see. Its horrible english and not entertaining at all. You get dumped into this and there is nothing to catch you. To bad bc the renders where quite solid.
Just dont trow 10 or more characters at the player and hope he will stick with you until you will introduce them - that will not work.

Reactions: bigpenniser
Aug 16, 2017
well....that was just crap

as mentioned in post above, its just a sequence of images with a whole lot of text missing. the story (very loose term) is as bad as both the previous release and the previous game (again...loose term as that didn't exactly go far towards being a game) and im guessing that the next update will be a month later with all the dialogue.

I COULD say that this dev is on a learning curve and will shine at some point in the future, but on current and previous evidence, it would just be lying

they are in a one man race and will only finish 2nd :D

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Oh, FFS! A narrator who never actually says anything, a couple that are going to get married but are currently on their honeymoon, a sex scene that starts on a bed in one room but when the animation starts it's on a different bed in a different room but back to the original bed/room when the animation's over. Later the male character returns to the female he left in the wood-paneled original room but the bed & room magically became the ones from the animation while he was away. The dialogue may be mangled by poor translation but I'm absolutely positive that even in the original Spanish it was utter tripe! Who the Hell is who in this mess, anyway? Was this written by a 9 year old? And just how much booze & weed did they feed him first?

I downloaded this before reading the comments. After playing it & reading the comments I just HOPE the dev abandons this one immediately! I wish I could get some ipecac for my brain and vomit away the memory of this...

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Is it just me or does that black guy in the yellow shirt look more like dark grey?

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
Just some fucking animations and loads of text missing....
If you wanna jerk you'll get some fuck scenes but the story gets lost in missing text

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
WTF !! Gary Coleman is gone, replaced by stereotypical black dude.... NOOOO !!!!

Dark Cloud

Aug 22, 2018
Horrible story! Hello developer - if you are going to write a story, please take a few writing classes. Or at least learn some story telling basics.

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
What's with all the hate on this site lately?! We are all here for a good time, so why is everyone so damn negative? If you don't like it, make your comment constructive or just move on.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What's with all the hate on this site lately?! We are all here for a good time, so why is everyone so damn negative? If you don't like it, make your comment constructive or just move on.
People are free to type anything they want within reason.

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
People are free to type anything they want within reason.
Very true, and I'm all for that, everyone is welcome to their own opinion. But with that said, replying 'beer goggles' to someone who said it looks awesome is just unnecessary.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Very true, and I'm all for that, everyone is welcome to their own opinion. But with that said, replying 'beer goggles' to someone who said it looks awesome is just unnecessary.
You are right, I was out of line.

It could have been whiskey.

Reactions: EvilChef

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Beautiful models, superb animations. Story? Who knows. The narrative seems to have disappeared. Unable to get past the first few scenes without any narrative. Not worth playing until that is fixed. Maybe next release.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
WTF !! Gary Coleman is gone, replaced by stereotypical black dude.... NOOOO !!!!
you mean replaced by the shadow of the guy next to him ?
thoses both are exactly the same dude, but seems like one is the shadow of the other.

XD

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes