4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
DA_CoverImage.jpg

Overview:
Dark Age is a classic active/turn-based RPG for adults in the dark fantasy setting.
You have to choose your origin (at the time of writing this it's a high elf mage) and go to meet danger in the gloomy world of Aquen. Where the great trinity of powerful human gods rules over everyone, and in different parts of the world many other ancient deities rule (and no less beautiful women)
Choose when you are destined to be born, choose your gift, choose your god and a decision in life that will affect
your character and go to meet your destiny in the coming troubled age.
The Dark Age
Thread Updated: 2022-02-25
Release Date: 2022-03-04
Developer: Veeni
Censored: No
Version: 0.10b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD:
Win: - - -

Description of the consequences of some choices by moonblackhen
Here!

screen1.jpg screen2.jpg screen3.jpg screen4.jpg screen5.jpg screen6.jpg screen7.jpg screen8.jpg screen9.jpg screen10.jpg

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Look promising so I'll download and check out the demo, wish Dev the best with the project and hope to see more updates in the future

• Red Heart
Reactions: Veeni

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Oh lookey here, a Dragon Age: Origins parody huh. (Or a bit of a look-alike maybe?)
Well well well.
I will watch your progress with great interest. :cool::coffee:
Absolutely bookmarked, this looks totally down my alley, albeit should have more fun tags too but that can come later.
The story better not be "school boy" level tho.

Last edited:

Veeni

Oct 10, 2021
thevoid089 Thanks, I will try by best)
orensan Not a big fan of such, to be honest...
user115637 Yeeeaaaahhh
Dgunslinger That's for sure)
punisher2099 I already added those that I forgot initially (PoW and Religion), but in the near future it is planned: Monster, Virginity, Sex (can't be...), Futa, Pregnancy well, a little later, but what will definitely be this: Interracial, Lactation, Twins, Group sex and many others)
VoidTraveler Yes, I really love DaO, but I hope that I will come out with something more than a parody)
Thanks for the wishes, the plot will definitely not be at the level of a "school boy", it's just a magician's prologue)

Thank you for your comments, write more I will try to answer everything.
By the way, I decided to hold a vote by time zones, please take part so that I can better understand when I should be in touch, thanks!)

Last edited:

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
Oh finally, this thread is working again.

Great game so far, really polished for the first version, 2 blowjob scenes and some ass and tiddies to see. Story is great so far (for my taste). Maybe gonna become a patreon for this.

Reactions: BlueTrace and Veeni

kinto

Jun 29, 2018
two scenes aint much, but i can see they are really animations instead of the two images alternating like a powerpoint, so thats a plus in my opinion, story so far is really good and it gives you a brief introduction of the world. i really like the character creation, i mean, they are small buffs to abilities but they are kind of nice...ill be following the development closely

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
So a choose your background type of game.
Also Incest. Would be nice if you could choose what your relative characters think of you in that regard as well.
For instance all of them don't see you that way, one of them see's you that way and is secert about it or is up front thirsty.

Was a manga i read "Not Hentai btw" where the guy had a clingy sister in a sense that she was his shadow, and she was under the impression she was going to marry her brother from what her mother told her.
He was oblivious that this was normal in the clan as the parents were also brother and sister which he didn't know.

He noped out of that village and wouldn't return until she found someone else.
And his sister who was very smart and almost foiled his plans to leave but went yandere when her plan failed.
Not stabby kill yandere but lock them up and never let them leave was the impression i got.
According to a spoiler i read, she's not yandere at all, she was just portrayed as one.

Kinda funny reading some of the comments for that series.
Some were for shipping them while others were like, run bitch run among others.

Anyone curious i write sauce because i am considerate like that. Saikyou Juzoku Tensei: Cheat Majutsushi no Slow Life

I am curious though, just how in-depth is "You have to choose your origin" currently?

MILFFF

Apr 15, 2020
Milfs are looking good. Please make a scene of nursing and handjob.
Link for reference
- rule34

Reactions: Shaneride
Nov 23, 2020
Bookmarking this, but interesting very interesting. Looking forward to the lactation content. Also, will the futa content be avoidable or something? Don't want the MC to chat up a girl only to pull up something bigger than his :KEK:

Reactions: Veeni
Feb 21, 2022
The renders look good, but 1.6 gb of content only for blowjobs and no sex is a bit too much.
if the game is not abandoned, I will definitely play it later., when more content comes out.

Devilman86

Jan 25, 2020
View attachment 1671854
Overview:
Dark Age is a "classic" active/turn-based RPG for adults in the "dark" fantasy setting. You have to choose your origin (at the time of writing this it's a high elf mage) and go to meet danger in the gloomy world of Aquen. Where the great trinity of powerful human gods rules over everyone, and in different parts of the world many other ancient deities rule (and no less beautiful women)
Choose when you are destined to be born, choose your gift, choose your god and a decision in life that will affect your character and go to meet your destiny in the coming troubled age.
The Dark Age.

Thread Updated: 2022-02-25
Release Date: 2022-02-24
Developer: Veeni -
Censored: No
Version: 0.10a
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

tried to download and recieved this message:
Trojan:Script/Sabsik.TE.A!ml
be careful.

Daehorn

Feb 10, 2018
Nice idea but needs much more works. I will play again after some updates but i will refrain from comments about bugs. It might be my pc. As tags and situations there should be twins and sleep sex. For character creation inplement as much as you can. Thast will be true rpg.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes