Hitaragi

Jun 11, 2017
and the game is a sequel?
and if yes do we need the first game for understant what hapen
or it is a what if the girl go in X instead of go in U
Well... Dude... Thats not a Mass Effect trilogy )))
It is more side story then a continuation or sequel.
They're both in Japanese either way, so its doesnt matter.

Last edited:

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
annoyed just be reading stupid comments like. "Is this translated? 100% save file pls! wheres the main game?" major stupidity right there. and guess well have to wait for a PROPER fixed translation instead of a half assed translated game.

and to answer people who doesnt know Golden Cats games or aka kojin neko. most of his/her games consist of RPG element with corruption system in it. (uses the same face model for almost 80% of his/her character design) good artist, most of the games by him/her are usually not bad and are usually has an ending unless stated a work in progress. updates games to fix bugs or add new CGs. instead of your patreons who take your money and wont receive any update till next year or never while they run away with your donated money or give a demo game that will probably never be finished.
That was the type of response i was looking for i know the translation is not the greatest but if the game is good i really dont mind(aslong as it isnt partial translated)

Zyro

May 27, 2017
Machine translations are so bad they're good. You can't tell me that its not entertaining reading broken English and sentences that makes zero sense whatsoever.

Seriously tho, stop complaining about MTL, at least its not Sakura Games where they'll somehow fuck it up as usual and crashes you every 5 minutes.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Machine translated completed game is equivalent to a game that is partially translated, because I can just understand 50% of it even after reading and analyzing carefully every word. The grammar is terrible it's like you're talking to asians, but atleast it's better than to don't understand anything at all

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
Machine translated completed game is equivalent to a game that is partially translated, because I can just understand 50% of it even after reading and analyzing carefully every word. The grammar is terrible it's like you're talking to asians, but atleast it's better than to don't understand anything at all
But unlike partial translations i can somewhat follow what is being said i dont speak or read moonrunes

Reactions: Blake639

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
Playing this game is like having a conversation with someone who replaces every 3rd word with a random one and then somehow starts speaking french

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
Tried it, but I can't enjoy it with MTL. So I deleted it.

Here's hoping that good looking games like this will get a proper translation one day. And that we won't miss that occurrence.

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
Tried it, but I can't enjoy it with MTL. So I deleted it.

Here's hoping that good looking games like this will get a proper translation one day. And that we won't miss that occurrence.
Well if you want to get games that have proper translation i recommend watching kagura games twitter or just look up games translated by them in general im afraid outside of them its ether going to be mtl or fan translations sadly

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rKnight

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
Well if you want to get games that have proper translation i recommend watching kagura games twitter or just look up games translated by them in general im afraid outside of them its ether going to be mtl or fan translations sadly
Thanks for the tip. But I'm actually more than content with fan translations. They are usually worst case scenario "acceptable" (at least in my experience). And I've encountered very numerous outstanding jobs too (Aeroduc, Mizuki, Dargoth, the guy who translated MGQ, others).

It's machine translations and partials that are bad for me.

Last edited:

JRSG

Aug 30, 2016
and the game is a sequel?
and if yes do we need the first game for understant what hapen
or it is a what if the girl go in X instead of go in U
The game is a prequel to the other one in fact. In the other game you play as a reina when she is alredy a famous swordsman. This is her time in the academy.

Omega_K

Jun 14, 2017
Can someone also make a thread for Dark Beauty Reina? It's a sequel of this game but all download links have gone

Reactions: Aarisen
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes