kriziz0

Mar 20, 2019
Hey there,
anyone have a idea why my game keeps skipping all text and scenes ? like i'm holding ctrl or something.... can't get it to work.

Omega_K

Jun 14, 2017
Hey there,
anyone have a idea why my game keeps skipping all text and scenes ? like i'm holding ctrl or something.... can't get it to work.
Clearly you haven't played enough rpg games and visual novels :D
that a function for any player want a quick game to unlock everything faster rather than reading the plot so yeah, it's normal.

kriziz0

Mar 20, 2019
Clearly you haven't played enough rpg games and visual novels :D
that a function for any player want a quick game to unlock everything faster rather than reading the plot so yeah, it's normal.
Well it's not what i meant... the game keeps skipping all the text and scenes without me pushing anything (ctrl for example), game is doing that on her own. Is there any wat to turn it off ?

Omega_K

Jun 14, 2017
Well it's not what i meant... the game keeps skipping all the text and scenes without me pushing anything (ctrl for example), game is doing that on her own. Is there any wat to turn it off ?
Stop holding mouse button/Enter/Z key

tomisa

Nov 17, 2018
I don't get, how do you unlock scenes? Hints are gibberishs but I should've got a least one that is not simply a battle defeat by now. Are we supposed to watch them from the recollection room without unlocking them or something?

Thrashr

May 17, 2017
does anyone can share a save after the bandit hideout? because the boss event doesn't start

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
how do i get more lust?
Looks like once you get enough medals, and open the chest with the dancing book, you can get some lust after dancing. I hadn't done it until after topping it with slimes but the note after each dance makes a mention to lust increase.

TheWolfy

Aug 6, 2017
I am at level 70 and i cant manage to beat the mermaid at the end. Can't find the items either the bowl of senka or something like that.....if someone could help that would be awesome......

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes