taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I had a walk-through for this when I was tuning up the MTL, ( It was a really detailed Walk-through ) but I can not seem to find it anywhere.

I was in the process of playing through it again for the fun of it. ( And could use that walk-through for sure )

Does anyone remember where it is?

Oct 1, 2021
I did and MTL, and as I usually do, I kept my editor up in the back ground while playing the game, and edited text in the game as I played it. ( I can not read a lick of Japanese ) As I translate while playing the game if I did not see and area in my playthrough, then I did not translate it any better than what ever the MTL said originally ( Because I never saw it ).

I think I have improved a lot of it, and tried to fix what I could, But it is not done. However I think what I have managed to edit is better than the basic MTL. ( But I may have misunderstood many of the events in the game )

This one has a pretty good story, but it has so many long winded explanation area's that just a few lines would have finished easy, and many attempts at humor that are almost impossible to understand in the MTL. So I just kind of edited what I could make sense of, and left the rest alone for now. ( I wish I could have done a better job on it, but in to many places I just could not make any sense of the MTL, and in those places I just left it alone.)

Not a fully finished edit, But I think is a good start, I would be fine if any one wanted to start where I left off, and improve and finish it.

I did manage to fix many area's for the text where it might say some thing like "10 You got gold", to instead say "You got 10 gold" Worked a lot on it.

( Did my best in the script area, but One has to be careful there, and so sometimes I should have maybe added a space and didn't. This is not a problem but you may see places where text way say "YouGot10Gold" rather than "You got 10 Gold" But I think there in pretty good shape.)

Where I could understand what they were saying in the story I tried to improve it, where I could not be sure, I left it alone.
Installation
Back up your original data folder from the main game ( \Dark Beauty Reina Extra Story\Kuro Reina's Gaiden - Mermaid Island and the Fortune's Saint )
Then extract my Data folder to your main game folder and allow it to over write the files there. That should be it. I hope you injoy my labor such as it is. ( remember it is not fully finished ) so you will encounter a lot of MTL still yet.
Uninstall
Just place your backed up Data folder back in your main game folder and allow it to over write (basically just reverse the installation)
Use it, if you want, I hope for some of you it will at least help you understand some parts of the game better. It may just confuse you more:) [Please Remember It is not a fully finished translation, and still contains a lot of MTL]

I might edit on it some more, As I do I will update the Data number so you can see if you have my latest yet.

EDITED >>>> Uploaded a tiny bit more upped the DL number so you can tell if you have it or not..
I edited some more of the MTL where I managed to understand the story a bit more, not much, but should help in a few places. I guess I am still tweaking it a bit.
EDITED>>> Updated again tweaked photo shoot some, and old man event, and some quest dialogue. I have time right now, and it is interesting trying to make sense of the MTL.

EDIT >>>Update 04

If I update more I will just Increase the Update number As In Tag_data_editing04 would become 05 and so on, You can see if you have gotten it or not.

I have made a Mega link
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you dude ur translation made this game actually playable. OP should link ur post with the downloads as many players would miss out on playing this game due to the unreadable original MTL.
Personally I expected a bit more out of the game with corruption being a bit more difficult. Also 2 of the characters were so hot but had no scenes and that seemed like a wasted opportunity. The protag was really hot tho making the game worth it.

Reactions: taglag

Toonzie

May 23, 2019
Is this only pregnacy ending? Or the game had the stats of her pregnancy, like bloating Belly, and some sort of X-ray vision to see her womb status?

Toonzie

May 23, 2019
Sup y'all, this game looks good! I just wanna ask before i try the game, how the pregnancy system works in this game? Was it bad ending only or is there pregnancy mechanics like, you have sex, your eggs got fertilize, and the Fetus grows each day until you give birth to it

Feb 13, 2019
I did and MTL, and as I usually do, I kept my editor up in the back ground while playing the game, and edited text in the game as I played it. ( I can not read a lick of Japanese ) As I translate while playing the game if I did not see and area in my playthrough, then I did not translate it any better than what ever the MTL said originally ( Because I never saw it ).

I think I have improved a lot of it, and tried to fix what I could, But it is not done. However I think what I have managed to edit is better than the basic MTL. ( But I may have misunderstood many of the events in the game )

This one has a pretty good story, but it has so many long winded explanation area's that just a few lines would have finished easy, and many attempts at humor that are almost impossible to understand in the MTL. So I just kind of edited what I could make sense of, and left the rest alone for now. ( I wish I could have done a better job on it, but in to many places I just could not make any sense of the MTL, and in those places I just left it alone.)

Not a fully finished edit, But I think is a good start, I would be fine if any one wanted to start where I left off, and improve and finish it.

I did manage to fix many area's for the text where it might say some thing like "10 You got gold", to instead say "You got 10 gold" Worked a lot on it.

( Did my best in the script area, but One has to be careful there, and so sometimes I should have maybe added a space and didn't. This is not a problem but you may see places where text way say "YouGot10Gold" rather than "You got 10 Gold" But I think there in pretty good shape.)

Where I could understand what they were saying in the story I tried to improve it, where I could not be sure, I left it alone.
Installation
Back up your original data folder from the main game ( \Dark Beauty Reina Extra Story\Kuro Reina's Gaiden - Mermaid Island and the Fortune's Saint )
Then extract my Data folder to your main game folder and allow it to over write the files there. That should be it. I hope you injoy my labor such as it is. ( remember it is not fully finished ) so you will encounter a lot of MTL still yet.
Uninstall
Just place your backed up Data folder back in your main game folder and allow it to over write (basically just reverse the installation)
Use it, if you want, I hope for some of you it will at least help you understand some parts of the game better. It may just confuse you more:) [Please Remember It is not a fully finished translation, and still contains a lot of MTL]

I might edit on it some more, As I do I will update the Data number so you can see if you have my latest yet.

EDITED >>>> Uploaded a tiny bit more upped the DL number so you can tell if you have it or not..
I edited some more of the MTL where I managed to understand the story a bit more, not much, but should help in a few places. I guess I am still tweaking it a bit.
EDITED>>> Updated again tweaked photo shoot some, and old man event, and some quest dialogue. I have time right now, and it is interesting trying to make sense of the MTL.

EDIT >>>Update 04

If I update more I will just Increase the Update number As In Tag_data_editing04 would become 05 and so on, You can see if you have gotten it or not.

I have made a Mega link
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Weird the mega link detected as virus for some reason

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes