Devil Hunter

Jan 1, 2019
Alt enter. Same as all other RPG maker games.
Normally that would work, but for some reason it never works with games with this icon Capture.PNG
In other words, for me at least, this Capture.PNG = No Full Screen and it's really annoying :(
And btw, I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me with this

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Normally that would work, but for some reason it never works with games with this icon View attachment 905353
In other words, for me at least, this View attachment 905353 = No Full Screen and it's really annoying :(
And btw, I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me with this
MV quite often used just F4 to make full screen, but this one for me the alt + enter worked fine. Not sure why it would not for you. I am sure you have it to even run it but you did go to this page https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-help-section.921/ and double check you have everything right.

I just loaded the game to recheck my self, and Alt+Enter pops it up full screen in 4:3 aspect ratio resolution, so the sides are cut out but full screen. not the little postage stamp in the middle of the screen.

Reactions: Devil Hunter

Devil Hunter

Jan 1, 2019
MV quite often used just F4 to make full screen, but this one for me the alt + enter worked fine. Not sure why it would not for you. I am sure you have it to even run it but you did go to this page https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-help-section.921/ and double check you have everything right.

I just loaded the game to recheck my self, and Alt+Enter pops it up full screen in 4:3 aspect ratio resolution, so the sides are cut out but full screen. not the little postage stamp in the middle of the screen.
Unfortunately, nothing seems to work :confused: but thanks anyways!

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Whatever was done in the MTL edit ... at the very least it broke the passives.
You simply don't see any values changing when buying them. I thought, maybe it's a 'on lvl up' kinda thing ... but eventually realised it ain't that.

Also, to beat the 'final secret boss' you just simply need them. I trudged on through to lvl91 to try and beat that one and w/o any passives it was a fool's errand. Serious waste of time. I regret wasting that time too since winning it gave 0.0 rewards. Damn DEV just refuses to unlock the gallery 'properly'.

The rest of the game was also made a lot grindier than it needed to be because of that.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Can't believe there's no full saves yet smh
I don't particularly mind dumping that here after wasting way too much time grinding this thing.

So proper saves with the final & secret boss taken care of and all that & also some 'fake' semi-100% stuff only for CG purposes.
Got a high percentage of CG 'normally', but not all as I recall since it just got boring.

Last edited:

NaviGTR

Apr 11, 2019
I don't particularly mind dumping that here after wasting way too much time grinding this thing.
hey bro, can i get your file in graphics folder??
if i use your save, and click continue.. its need file "reina1", you can look in this photo..
but, if i dont use your save file, its no need file "reina1" and the game running normally..
1611323699792.png

kzk404

Apr 11, 2020

So proper saves with the final & secret boss taken care of and all that & also some 'fake' semi-100% stuff only for CG purposes.
Got a high percentage of CG 'normally', but not all as I recall since it just got boring.
do you get the true ending? i try to beat it 3 times even the secret boss that give nothing but i still just got good ending. can you tell me how to get it?

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes