2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
It's a clicking game with no options.
So its a consequence clicking game, more like a comic book.
Still pretty good if you are into reading only.

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
All story, no choices
decent models, plenty of nudity, only 1 sex scene with sounds even if you mute everything
story has potential to go somewhere interesting and good, but since it's so early it's pretty much all backstory right now.

Crosfyre

Dec 29, 2018
Combined market versions don't work on Mac's. If the developer is reading this, please make a separate release for Macs. Your Mac patrons will thank you.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Read line click 2 times to see next one and repeat. This right here will make many not want to play as it's just plain annoying. If they want to draw their game out then they should be making it in the walking simulator engine instead.

It took me 3 lines before I was like fuck this shit. Opens the script file and rips out every single solitary fucking pause after every single solitary fucking line.

Here's a edited version of the script file that has all of those pauses removed from it for the ones that don't want to click 500 times to play the game. Be sure to delete the numbers and stuff from the front of script file after downloading it.

View attachment script.rpy

You'll need unren to extract the game files and then overwrite the script.rpy with the edited one.

Ugly vampire is ugly you sure as hell won't attract any bees to your honey looking like that even when shes not dried up looking thing she still isn't that hot looking.

Real vampires don't cast reflections so she must be one of those vampires that sparkle variety.

By the time I hit the ugly fat bastards part I stopped even reading most of it as I really didn't care about the fat ass or anything in that whole part and I blotted the turd out of every one of the pictures.

From the looks of it the game will be just another same old same old boring female protagonist whore type game with no control.

Reactions: LasSan

IncestMommy

Dec 9, 2017
Read line click 2 times to see next one and repeat. This right here will make many not want to play as it's just plain annoying. If they want to draw their game out then they should be making it in the walking simulator engine instead.

It took me 3 lines before I was like fuck this shit. Opens the script file and rips out every single solitary fucking pause after every single solitary fucking line.

Here's a edited version of the script file that has all of those pauses removed from it for the ones that don't want to click 500 times to play the game. Be sure to delete the numbers and stuff from the front of script file after downloading it.

View attachment 586984

You'll need unren to extract the game files and then overwrite the script.rpy with the edited one.

Ugly vampire is ugly you sure as hell won't attract any bees to your honey looking like that even when shes not dried up looking thing she still isn't that hot looking.

Real vampires don't cast reflections so she must be one of those vampires that sparkle variety.

By the time I hit the ugly fat bastards part I stopped even reading most of it as I really didn't care about the fat ass or anything in that whole part and I blotted the turd out of every one of the pictures.

From the looks of it the game will be just another same old same old boring female protagonist whore type game with no control.
well this is just an intro. The vampires are of Sumerian origin and are my Own invention. There will be no sex with Old fat guy. In the next version there will be choices. This is just an intro. We will work hard on the script to avoid more spelling mistakes.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
wanted to try it cause of other games from this dev. but was put off when it said MC gets raped. it just aint my thing. i prefer the detective game but what can you do.:oops:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Jarljotun

I had no problems with the spelling errors in the script it was the pause after every single line of dialogue in the script where you read the line clicked line disappeared then click again to make new line appear that is what annoyed me which will also annoy many others as well.

Also if you are the developer of the game you need to get a hold of the site staff and let them know you are the DEV of the game so they can give you the DEV tag.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Yeah I see alot of G7 Characters. I suggest using G8; better graphics and color matching
View attachment 587011
G3 or V7 are completly fine, they can look extremly good too if the person who does it knows what to do. On top of that G8 eat a lot more resources, which is funny since they are actually just G3 with a few more bones and polygons, so that can easily prevent people with older/weaker systems from using them.

IncestMommy

Dec 9, 2017
Ok, Im wrinting the story, m
Jarljotun

I had no problems with the spelling errors in the script it was the pause after every single line of dialogue in the script where you read the line clicked line disappeared then click again to make new line appear that is what annoyed me which will also annoy many others as well.

Also if you are the developer of the game you need to get a hold of the site staff and let them know you are the DEV of the game so they can give you the DEV tag.
y friend is the guy for the gra
Sounds promising. I hope it's not abandoned like many others in this style.
I'll keep an eye out. Good luck with that.
I have script write for 4 more realases.

Reactions: SilenceHill
Jun 8, 2017
I'll keep watch and see where this goes, I know it's just a prologue but I found it slightly confusing and all the time skips out of nowhere didn't help. Only positive so far is the Trans vampire, won't call her a futa until we see if she actually has both sets of genitalia. I have no idea who the main protagonist will be. Honestly, I think the information that is here would have been better delivered with some small flashback scenes. Like asking the dark woman about her past and having a small flashback to her origin. Or talking to your mother/asking her questions about your childhood assuming you end up playing her child when the game actually starts.

I wish the developer luck with the game and I hope to see many updates in the future.

IncestMommy

Dec 9, 2017
Thanks for feedback. This version is patron friendly, my partner in crime had to change scenes and dialogs because of incest. We will rewirk game and add oryginal dialogs showing that Elena is daughter of Lamasthu and Yvona.

IncestMommy

Dec 9, 2017
I'll keep watch and see where this goes, I know it's just a prologue but I found it slightly confusing and all the time skips out of nowhere didn't help. Only positive so far is the Trans vampire, won't call her a futa until we see if she actually has both sets of genitalia. I have no idea who the main protagonist will be. Honestly, I think the information that is here would have been better delivered with some small flashback scenes. Like asking the dark woman about her past and having a small flashback to her origin. Or talking to your mother/asking her questions about your childhood assuming you end up playing her child when the game actually starts.

I wish the developer luck with the game and I hope to see many updates in the future.
Vampires in my lore, and this will be showned later, are all normal girls, but after turning they are futanari, but i avoid this word in my oryginał script.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Is is like that game where you walk through mirrors into an alternate dimension and aliens come after you?

Exotica

Jul 13, 2019
ok decided to try this one out. Normally I am not a big fan of Vampires, My usual draw are Succubi and Drow/Dark elves, Elves etc etc. Also enjoy futa style when done properly. I have read in previous posts that the Futa's look like dildos well they do some what but that can be overlooked.

So basically a straight forward VN simple idea/plot. As the Developer stated in Notes "English is not very good" I see there are offers to help with that and that is also a good thing. There needs to be a proof read and some changes.

Pros:
The art style is better then most, in so many of the VN and games along this genre the art seems to be rather dark (( I mean imagery trying to make it scary and imposing)) here it is just right. Wonderful job.
The plot line is fantastically thought out, liked the historical background it gave.

Cons:
Skipping some of the life changing moments such as: After the wedding night to say the birth of the daughter and the gap between her birth and growing up. Both mom and daughter where put threw hell during those years. Questions remain:What happened, How did they cope with the situations? Another lacking area was rthe BF she supposedly meets in the cafe for a dinner and during the 2 months they are together? All these questions that have no real answer to lead to the Characters stae of mind and their attitudes. All we learn about the so called BF is he tends to be a jerk on the one night she needs help. The father we know why he is a big ass....
basically there needs to be more meat to the whole story in general.

Overall though i think this is by far the best V 0.1 of any game put out for judgement or to see a reaction. Keep up the good work I know this could be a great game.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes