stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I honestly didn't enjoy this game, because I wanted the happy ending, which took all game, and had one sex scene in its entirety.
Ironically, that's how most of these Japanese HRPGs are. Sex is reserved for the failure state, because it's mostly rape.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Ironically, that's how most of these Japanese HRPGs are. Sex is reserved for the failure state, because it's mostly rape.
Well, if you play a rape/ntr/corruption game, it is very normal that sex is reserved for the failure state. Why people play his kind of game if they do not enjoy them? There are vanilla, incest etc. HRPG games out there.

On the other hand, i'm enjoying the game although i'm playing virgin/purity route. Easy mode helps a lot too, i want to see the story at my first playthrough and that is not so bad. I tried a few corruption scenes and the game is uncensored.

Zhar

Jun 28, 2017
Well, if you play a rape/ntr/corruption game, it is very normal that sex is reserved for the failure state. Why people play his kind of game if they do not enjoy them? There are vanilla, incest etc. HRPG games out there.
They could still work in rape/ntr/corruption scenes as a story element and not rely on losing battle on purpose.
Like *You defeated a boss > Take a careless rest nearby > He was faking it > H-scene*
Feels like a really dated concept.
Or could be i just really really really don't like losing >.>

Reactions: Amariithynar

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
They could still work in rape/ntr/corruption scenes as a story element and not rely on losing battle on purpose.
Like *You defeated a boss > Take a careless rest nearby > He was faking it > H-scene*
Feels like a really dated concept.
Or could be i just really really really don't like losing >.>
get raped because u r defeated and r weak works every time. Your concept would work exactly once, after that people would think "c'mon, why would she take another careless rest after what happened before"
you also cant amke it
win battle-> still get raped, cause that makes its feel even more sensless/random

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@goatwhisperer3 , his was just an example. There are multiple ways those scenes can be integrated in the story. You can win a battle against one enemy and then two more could show up to do the raping. Or you could be facing an impossible to win battle, against a very strong opponent.
Giving me a relatively easy game and telling me that I should intentionally play bad to see the goodies is stupid.

Reactions: Amariithynar

Zhar

Jun 28, 2017
get raped because u r defeated and r weak works every time. Your concept would work exactly once, after that people would think "c'mon, why would she take another careless rest after what happened before"
you also cant amke it
win battle-> still get raped, cause that makes its feel even more sensless/random
I'm not saying they should remove lose>rape , just that maybe adding another way to get to H-scenes wouldn't be terrible idea. So that people that like wining get something too :)

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Or you could be facing an impossible to win battle, against a very strong opponent.
That would remove the possibility of a Virgin Run, which most of these games have. While people like myself might consider the rape scenes as a reward, they realistically are not supposed to be that. If you somehow manage to suck so bad at the game that you lose, you get raped. That's your punishment. MGQ Paradox even pokes fun at this with an achievement.
Rape games just work best when you lose. It's what makes the most sense. Alternatively you play with an idiot who makes poor choices such as letting the bar patrons grope her and drinking the strange liquid that the man in the alley gives her. There's no middle ground. Your character is either a moron or a badass warrior that somehow trips and lands on the enemy's dick. Either way it's dumb. But it would be even more dumber if you won and still got raped.

croPath

May 10, 2017
SO BORING! Also shit translation its like you took google translate turned japanse into english then into welsh then into sumerian and back into english

Reactions: LordofEntropy

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
@goatwhisperer3 , his was just an example. There are multiple ways those scenes can be integrated in the story. You can win a battle against one enemy and then two more could show up to do the raping. Or you could be facing an impossible to win battle, against a very strong opponent.
Giving me a relatively easy game and telling me that I should intentionally play bad to see the goodies is stupid.

like i said in my previous comment: thats dumb af.
your idea
a)win a battle and then more people show up and rape me anyway? then why let me win the battle in first place if my win is meaningless? wouldnt make any sense

b)if its impossible to win, why let me fight in first place? works as a intro in some games, so u fight the boss once and then make ur way up to fight him again in the end, but even giving that benefit of doubt it would work only once.
and even IF thats the case.....
in this example you lose the battle (becaus eits impossible to win) and get raped....so its a gameover rape...just like the thing you tried to criticze? o_O

Zhar

Jun 28, 2017
SO BORING! Also shit translation its like you took google translate turned japanse into english then into welsh then into sumerian and back into english
Funny thing is the devs got 2 more similar-ish games coming out in august. Could stake your life they aren't gonna bother hiring someone to translate them properly

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
what's the difference between steam and dl version?
I assume the Steam version must be censored somehow?
as said Steam Version: It has been patched and updated to be as close to, if not the same as the one on DLSite.
Since steam doesnt allow adult content the devs removed the CGs and deleted the events related to rape and all that sex ..... what this link has is that somebody put the cg's and events back to the game as much as possible to the original game ..... or something like that

Reactions: ponyguy

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
That would remove the possibility of a Virgin Run, which most of these games have.
The player can easily be warned that this battle is more than they can chew, so they can avoid it. But again, that was just an example.

like i said in my previous comment: thats dumb af.
your idea
a)win a battle and then more people show up and rape me anyway? then why let me win the battle in first place if my win is meaningless? wouldnt make any sense

b)if its impossible to win, why let me fight in first place? works as a intro in some games, so u fight the boss once and then make ur way up to fight him again in the end...
a) You win for the satisfaction of beating your opponent. You don't seem like much of a gamer if you ask me such questions. And you get raped, because you're playing a game about rape. There are million examples in quality mainstream games were you beat an enemy, yet bad things happen because the story requires it.

b) You just answered your own question.

And I'm not saying GOR is bad. I'm saying a sex game where you only get to see sex if you are a poor player is bad.

I remember playing a demo of a game a couple of years ago. The only sex scene I saw was a small thing at the end. Yet as I was reading people's comments, there was talk about other sexual content in the demo. But apparently to see it, this enemy must beat you, and that enemy must beat you, and your health meter must be very low, ans so on. So the fact that I was good at your game, means that I don't get to see the goodies? That's a flawed mechanic in my book.

smowky

Donor
Jul 3, 2017
If you got it on steam and you want it uncensored, delete "Game.rgss3aЭ and graphics folder" and then apply the uncensored patch (move graphics/data to game folder wich is steamapps/common/game/Dark Elf) and enjoy, I did it, it works.
You can find the uncensored patch on dark elf community hub on steam.

Reactions: ponyguy

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
You win for the satisfaction of beating your opponent. You don't seem like much of a gamer if you ask me such questions.
There is no satisfaction if they force a lose on u afterwards.
Would be the same vica versa: if you lose a fight and then there is some sort of Deus Ex Machina and MC wins because of plotarmor. Wouldnt feel good for me, but hey, maybe you like this sort of things. Whatever floats your boat. ( ' - ')

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
The player can easily be warned that this battle is more than they can chew, so they can avoid it. But again, that was just an example.
Then what's the point in even having a fight like that? Yes, it's an example. But a very poor one. You have yet to give a decent workaround to GOR.

a) You win for the satisfaction of beating your opponent. You don't seem like much of a gamer if you ask me such questions. And you get raped, because you're playing a game about rape. There are million examples in quality mainstream games were you beat an enemy, yet bad things happen because the story requires it.
Just because it's an H-RPG doesn't mean the H should be forced on the player. Every scene should be avoidable. GOR is avoidable. Your example is not.

Personally, I think rape games work best with the GOR mechanic. I don't mind it. It makes sense your hot warrior babe protag would get violated if she loses. But that's just me. To each their own. I hope someday you find a rape game that has a better way of dealing with it.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes