dt90

May 23, 2020
Yeah you need to add that line, but hold on a minute.
If you are installing my patch manually then you are gonna need to extract stuff from Game.rgss3a first, I am gonna have to update my manual installation guide for the Steam version like I did for other games.
Go get and extract all. Then move everything from "extracted" folder into the main directory (data, graphics etc.), after that copy over the files from DEH_fix.zip

I already have the automatic installer setup to do this, but it's x100 times slower to extract stuff and any interference from windows defender or your antivirus will f*** it up, also I need to update it now to deal with that Game.ini file....
yes, i'm usually used to putting mods manually, since it's a simple drag n drop of files

one thing i didn't understand, which folders should i get from the DEH_FIX archive? both "Arc" and "Patch" folder?

and then i guess i'll have to delete the Game.rgss3a file in steam folder

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
yes, i'm usually used to putting mods manually, since it's a simple drag n drop of files

one thing i didn't understand, which folders should i get from the DEH_FIX archive? both "Arc" and "Patch" folder?

and then i guess i'll have to delete the Game.rgss3a file in steam folder
Sorry was busy updating the patches and the guide, please use the new files and follow the steps I put there.

Our version of the arc folder was from the first *experiment* version of our patch, it and all other *old* files are no longer included in the new patches, instead moved to the modding section for anyone who wants to tinker and experiment and see how we got to this point. Sorry for the confusion.

*Edit* Updated guide and

• Red Heart
Reactions: dt90

dt90

May 23, 2020
Sorry was busy updating the patches and the guide, please use the new files and follow the steps I put there.

Our version of the arc folder was from the first *experiment* version of our patch, it and all other *old* files are no longer included in the new patches, instead moved to the modding section for anyone who wants to tinker and experiment and see how we got to this point. Sorry for the confusion.

*Edit* Updated guide and
thank you so much my friend!!
I understood correctly then, i had only inserted the patch folder, but then you told me to insert the deh_fix content in the game and therefore i was wondering if Arc should also be inserted

should the Game.rgss3a file be deleted at the end?

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
thank you so much my friend!!
I understood correctly then, i had only inserted the patch folder, but then you told me to insert the deh_fix content in the game and therefore i was wondering if Arc should also be inserted

should the Game.rgss3a file be deleted at the end?
It should be enough to rename it to something like "OLD-Game.rgss3a", moving it to another folder could work too, but if you don't want to waste space then yeah you can just delete it.

Reactions: dt90

fazed343

Jan 15, 2021
Could a Mod pin to the front page please!
I would help all the people asking in the thread about errors that have already been solved

david12x1

Dec 22, 2021
How good is NTR in this game?

there's like one or two scenes where the kid watches her get fucked. The ''NTR'' part just comes from the fact that she kinda likes him, but they only form a real relationship if you go for his ending.
Is NTR in this game exclusively through losing a battle or are there other ntr events?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
How good is NTR in this game?

Is NTR in this game exclusively through losing a battle or are there other ntr events?
I honestly don't remember, sorry. I don't think it was anything to write home about though. I wouldn't be surprised if that one screenshot in the OP is the only NTR scene. But again, don't remember.
I also only ever play the bad route in these games. So maybe it's better on the good route, but I wouldn't know.

Apr 25, 2020
Hello, I cant start the game at all. I have installed the one patch but it didnt do anything.

When i start the game it shows a black window. That just dissapears after a second and nothing happens...

I just get these crash files : 1684515467569.png

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
Hello, I cant start the game at all. I have installed the one patch but it didnt do anything.

When i start the game it shows a black window. That just dissapears after a second and nothing happens...

I just get these crash files : View attachment 2634040
The game files need to be extracted with Japanese encoding and the game played on Japanese locale.
You can either set your system locale to Japanese, then extract, patch and play.
Or you can use some zip extractor like banzip and tell it to extract with Japanese encoding, then run the game with locale emulator.
F95 guide to running Japanese games.

Apr 25, 2020
The game files need to be extracted with Japanese encoding and the game played on Japanese locale.
You can either set your system locale to Japanese, then extract, patch and play.
Or you can use some zip extractor like banzip and tell it to extract with Japanese encoding, then run the game with locale emulator.
F95 guide to running Japanese games.
Lol I never knew games needed to be extracted in Japanes xD.
However I tried the bandzip solution and still have the same issue. But now it just crashes and gives me a crash .dmp file.

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
Lol I never knew games needed to be extracted in Japanes xD.
However I tried the bandzip solution and still have the same issue. But now it just crashes and gives me a crash .dmp file.
Uhm...mate this crash dump literally says it's from another game:

S : \ ] G a y m e s [ \ V e r s c h i e d e n e D a t e i e n \ N E W \ A D o e s n t W o r k \ H o l y K n i g h t L i v i r i a \ H o l y K n i g h t L i v i r i a \ G a m e . 1 D 9 8 F 1 1 C F 1 4 B 8 F E . c r a s h . d m p

This is the Dark Elf Historia thread, you might wanna ask people over at the Holy Knight Luviria thread instead?
Is this how it feels to work at Burger King when someone asks for a Big-Mac?

Apr 25, 2020
Uhm...mate this crash dump literally says it's from another game:

S : \ ] G a y m e s [ \ V e r s c h i e d e n e D a t e i e n \ N E W \ A D o e s n t W o r k \ H o l y K n i g h t L i v i r i a \ H o l y K n i g h t L i v i r i a \ G a m e . 1 D 9 8 F 1 1 C F 1 4 B 8 F E . c r a s h . d m p

This is the Dark Elf Historia thread, you might wanna ask people over at the Holy Knight Luviria thread instead?
Is this how it feels to work at Burger King when someone asks for a Big-Mac?
OHHH LOL sry bout that. But its the same with this game

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
Can i play this on the fullscreen mode?
"alt+enter" to change fullscreen/window mode
"F1" to access option to "launch" game in full screen mode.

OHHH LOL sry bout that. But its the same with this game
Then post the .dmp file for this game.
What operating system are you using?
Did you install the Rpgmaker VXAce ?
Are you running the game on a Japanese locale, or are you using locale emulator?
Are you running the game as admin?
Do you have full permissions to the directory where you put the game?
Are you running the game in compatibility mode?
What anti-virus are you using, or if not do the log files for windows defender show any files being blocked or deleted?

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes