Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKING GAME. i made sure to have a non virgin path along the virgin path in the normal path to ensure i could also see the elf village thing, and i just made the small mistake of doing the other quest first on the non virgin path, then SAVED yes saved before that fight completely forgetting i had planned to reload back to before i took the other quest cuz just in case maybe the urgent meant that if you did the other thing maybe you'd see a fail for the elf village and what would happen if you didn't get there and now the ONLY way for me to see it is BY PLAYING THE WHILE FECKING GAME ALL OVER AGAIN AND THAT IS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN BECAUSE NO SAVE EDITOR WORKS SO I CAN'T 999 DMG BREEZE THROUGH LIKE EVERY SINGLE OTHER RPG MAKER GAME... all of this could have been avoided with one very simple button... cancel quest and thus choose a different one in case of mistakes (BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS DAMN NEAR UNREADABLE)

Reactions: flippy-flipenstain

honkuma

Oct 29, 2017
Ik this threads kinda 1 year old form last reply and this is bit over repeat question but...

Any full save gallery unlock?

honkuma

Oct 29, 2017
The last reply was this Monday, what are you a time traveler from a year in the future or something?
Oof, sorry I just gotten burry and mistakenly read user create date as threads last reply date.

I never saw that 'threads search' before, mostly used check thread on mobile or I am just legally blind aren't saw that.

But thx for direct links as well

dt90

May 23, 2020
jesus christ, in so many years of hentai i think this is one of the worst game ever in terms of various problems and bugs

I read about 20 pages of the thread, i give a huge applause to user leweder who replies and supports everyone and to the others who took care of the work on the patch

years ago I bought this game on steam but i uninstalled it because it crashed, now i understand why

Today i got the japan version, if i understand correctly it is the most up to date one and with the bonus archive of images. Do you think it's okay to play it with mtool? or now the english version that we can get in this thread (the compressed download should be if i'm not mistaken) by putting the bug fix patch on it is comparable to the 1.02 jap version?

and then, how is it possible that there is no valid global password to open that bonus image file? is it possible that the block is so advanced?

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
jesus christ, in so many years of hentai i think this is one of the worst game ever in terms of various problems and bugs

I read about 20 pages of the thread, i give a huge applause to user leweder who replies and supports everyone and to the others who took care of the work on the patch

years ago I bought this game on steam but i uninstalled it because it crashed, now i understand why

Today i got the japan version, if i understand correctly it is the most up to date one and with the bonus archive of images. Do you think it's okay to play it with mtool? or now the english version that we can get in this thread (the compressed download should be if i'm not mistaken) by putting the bug fix patch on it is comparable to the 1.02 jap version?

and then, how is it possible that there is no valid global password to open that bonus image file? is it possible that the block is so advanced?
Yeah the Japanese version on Dlsite should be the up to date version with the CG archive.
Haven't tried mtool with this game, but because of the encryption and external scripts they used as well as some text being inside internal scripts I'm pretty sure some choice buttons and item/character names won't be fully translated, also any "image" text will remain in Japanese.

The patch will not work on the Japanese version because it was made for the butchered dual language ENG/CHS version that had names in scripts and images changed. The file structure and some file names are also different on the ENG/CHS version, but they did such a poor job there's still some duplicates from the original Japanese file structure.
No idea if it works on the compressed version, it's untested.
The patch is meant for the English Dlsite version, or the Steam version after the R18 patch is applied.

There is a simple password, it's usually the name of the main character or the game itself for most ONEONE1 games, it's just that it's usually in what we lovingly call EngRish, it's what Japanese think EngLish sounds like, so the password for this game should be something like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Forgive me if I'm misremembering.

Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021

Aren't most of the bugs fixed by leweder?
I wonder how hard it would be to re-translate the japanese version.(I have no experience whatsoever)

dt90

May 23, 2020
Yeah the Japanese version on Dlsite should be the up to date version with the CG archive.
Haven't tried mtool with this game, but because of the encryption and external scripts they used as well as some text being inside internal scripts I'm pretty sure some choice buttons and item/character names won't be fully translated, also any "image" text will remain in Japanese.

The patch will not work on the Japanese version because it was made for the butchered dual language ENG/CHS version that had names in scripts and images changed. The file structure and some file names are also different on the ENG/CHS version, but they did such a poor job there's still some duplicates from the original Japanese file structure.
No idea if it works on the compressed version, it's untested.
The patch is meant for the English Dlsite version, or the Steam version after the R18 patch is applied.

There is a simple password, it's usually the name of the main character or the game itself for most ONEONE1 games, it's just that it's usually in what we lovingly call EngRish, it's what Japanese think EngLish sounds like, so the password for this game should be something like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Forgive me if I'm misremembering.
thank you very much, the password for the cg archive works!

one last thing, which R18 patch do you suggest? I found the fan-made one on steam ( ), but it seems to crash the game in some endings

then i found another patch here, which i don't know if it's good

and then there's the official patch that you get by paying on dlsite......

which one can i use?

considering how bad the game was (when i bought it on steam the crash issue makes me very nervous), I'd like to avoid paying for dlsite's R18 patch, but if it's the one that gives the least problems, I'll buy it

leweder

Dec 8, 2018

one last thing, which R18 patch do you suggest? I found the fan-made one on steam ( ), but it seems to crash the game in some endings

which one can i use?

considering how bad the game was (when i bought it on steam the crash issue makes me very nervous), I'd like to avoid paying for dlsite's R18 patch, but if it's the one that gives the least problems, I'll buy it
Dlsite version was uncensored to begin with and should be the version that's linked to on the main page.
Steam version was censored and the official uncensor patch for the Steam version was available on . It was updated after a while to fix a few bugs, so the second link you found for patch V2 should be for the final official patch version.
I don't know how that fan made patch altered the game files, so I wouldn't recommend it.

My patch fixes all the bugs in the game files, it doesn't uncensor images. It only translates text on a few images that weren't translated before.

So either use the main download and then apply my patch, or if you have the steam version apply the uncensor patch v2 you found and then after that apply my bug fix patch.

Reactions: dt90

leweder

Dec 8, 2018

which one can i use?

One more thing, yesterday we discovered on another ONEONE1 game that the translation scammers over at Sakuragame screwed over that the Steam version was missing a line in it's "Game.ini" file that allows for proper text fonts to be used, if you go with the Steam version when you are done applying all the patches open Game.ini and please let me know if it has all of this in it:
Code:
[Game]
Library=System\RGSS301.dll
Scripts=Data\Scripts.rvdata2
Title=Dark Elf
RTP=
If it is missing any of that then I'll need to update my patch so steam users don't have an "ugly" text experience.

dt90

May 23, 2020
Dlsite version was uncensored to begin with and should be the version that's linked to on the main page.
Steam version was censored and the official uncensor patch for the Steam version was available on . It was updated after a while to fix a few bugs, so the second link you found for patch V2 should be for the final official patch version.
I don't know how that fan made patch altered the game files, so I wouldn't recommend it.

My patch fixes all the bugs in the game files, it doesn't uncensor images. It only translates text on a few images that weren't translated before.

So either use the main download and then apply my patch, or if you have the steam version apply the uncensor patch v2 you found and then after that apply my bug fix patch.
thank you very much, everything is clear, very kind!!

dt90

May 23, 2020
One more thing, yesterday we discovered on another ONEONE1 game that the translation scammers over at Sakuragame screwed over that the Steam version was missing a line in it's "Game.ini" file that allows for proper text fonts to be used, if you go with the Steam version when you are done applying all the patches open Game.ini and please let me know if it has all of this in it:
Code:
[Game]
Title=Dark Elf
RTP=
If it is missing any of that then I'll need to update my patch so steam users don't have an "ugly" text experience.
i have these lines in my game.ini....i have to add the RTP= line right?

[Game]
Title=Dark Elf

I installed the various patches, the only thing i noticed was that the "Data" folder was missing in my steam folder so i didn't overwrite anything, only copied, probably the Data files are inside the Game.rgss3a file

then after putting data and graphics, i copied the entire Patch folder contained in the DEH_fix zip archive

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
i have these lines in my game.ini....i have to add the RTP= line right?

[Game]
Title=Dark Elf

I installed the various patches, the only thing i noticed was that the "Data" folder was missing in my steam folder so i didn't overwrite anything, only copied, probably the Data files are inside the Game.rgss3a file

then after putting data and graphics, i copied the entire Patch folder contained in the DEH_fix zip archive
Yeah you need to add that line, but hold on a minute.
If you are installing my patch manually then you are gonna need to extract stuff from Game.rgss3a first, I am gonna have to update my manual installation guide for the Steam version like I did for other games.
Go get and extract all. Then move everything from "extracted" folder into the main directory (data, graphics etc.), after that copy over the files from DEH_fix.zip

I already have the automatic installer setup to do this, but it's x100 times slower to extract stuff and any interference from windows defender or your antivirus will f*** it up, also I need to update it now to deal with that Game.ini file....

Reactions: dt90
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes