Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
Someday, I hope to see a generous and dedicated fan give this a proper translation, rather than the hack company that put this on Steam...

Rafael367

Oct 11, 2018
Here's the message I got from Steam in my library this morning:
After discussion, the developer and we, the publisher of this product has reached an agreement to stop the distribution of the game on Steam.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may caused and would like to continue to offer support for those who've already purchased the game.

Thank you for your love and support.
Interesting to read. Support, (such that it is), will continue. Looks like it was an argument between Oneone1 and Paradise Project, not necessarily Valve. Does make you wonder, though. Was it over the bad translation or the spotty Steam support? Publishers usually have the upper hand in these kinds of disagreements, so maybe Paradise Project pushed the take-down.

layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021
Is this much different than Meritocracy of the Oni Blade and Ideology in Friction? I just went through both and they're pretty much the same game: School girl who is scorned by the wider populace (for reasons) who can virgin/sex her way to good/medium/bad + life/murder ends, with many assets shared between games.

Both were decent, but I don't want to play the same game a third time.

AsmodeusX

Jan 16, 2018
how do we remove the censors on this? i have the DL version not steam
I was under the impression that it was uncensored

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
Here's the message I got from Steam in my library this morning:

Interesting to read. Support, (such that it is), will continue. Looks like it was an argument between Oneone1 and Paradise Project, not necessarily Valve. Does make you wonder, though. Was it over the bad translation or the spotty Steam support? Publishers usually have the upper hand in these kinds of disagreements, so maybe Paradise Project pushed the take-down.
That's quite curious indeed...

Is this much different than Meritocracy of the Oni Blade and Ideology in Friction? I just went through both and they're pretty much the same game: School girl who is scorned by the wider populace (for reasons) who can virgin/sex her way to good/medium/bad + life/murder ends, with many assets shared between games.

Both were decent, but I don't want to play the same game a third time.
This is a bit like Ideology in Friction in that it's largely elf-based racism, with the racism kicked up a notch. However, the premise and execution isn't identical enough that I'd call this the same game, and the fetish content has different distribution compared to those games (though much of the fetishes are shared between them). Also, unlike Meritocracy and Ideology, this game is FAR darker. Like, I'm not even sure there is a good ending, just a "slightly less bad" ending.

That's just my take, of course. Your experience might be different.

Reactions: layer1avn

layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021
Also, unlike Meritocracy and Ideology, this game is FAR darker. Like, I'm not even sure there is a good ending, just a "slightly less bad" ending.

That's just my take, of course. Your experience might be different.
Ah cool. I'm ready to get my heart ripped open.

edit: It turned out to be the same game as the other two, with fewer steps to the dark path and no 'let the world burn' option. Ugh.

can I play this with mouse? I'm too tired to use keyboard
Keyboard only.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Cyberweasel89

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
why is it labeled "uncensored" when it clearly is?
And btw: the steamversion filehosts are quite fucked up....
[edit] obviously those "minimum-mosaics" is the best there is..... :(
nevertheless this game has a very satisfying CG :cool:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and shouldn't disturb adults doing adult things ... hahaha gawd.... i really hate shotas with a passion....

Last edited:
Reactions: plauge doctor

Genexis

Nov 20, 2020
The English translation is a pain to read, lots of grammar errors and sometimes the characters name spelling changes. Is there any patch to fix this? I got DL cuz seems like Steam is censored

Last edited:

Layban23

May 15, 2021
I have the steam version and can tell you that the games translation after chapter 1 is horrendous.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
guys.. how to fix this? prety plz.. thanks
Well, if you read any of the thread you might know that the translation completely broke a lot of the game. You MIGHT be able to get around it if you switch to Chinese in the settings.

TLDR on the broken translation. Translation company was lazy, did MTL which auto-translated some code.

Reactions: Collesart22

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
Fan bug fix guide updated now to include an optional automatic installer for those too lazy to apply it manually.
It installs very slowly for "packed" versions of the game, when the cmd window closes the game is ready to play.
Admin privileges and potential anti-virus exception might be needed for it to work.

Titanio

Jun 10, 2019
Hi, i tried running this game on joiplay, but it gives me this error.
Do any of you know how to fix it? Screenshot_2020-05-20-00-52-56-49.png

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
Hello , can we make the screen bigger somehow?
alt+enter to change between full screen and windowed mode. For that and other things you can check the VXAce section of the Rpgmaker button . Some features are only possible with Rpgmaker itself and running the game in test mode.
It is not possible to change the size of the window itself without either modding the game, or using some additional program for window manipulation.

Xarxyc

May 23, 2020
How do I unlock abilities with heart icon? During my first playthrough, I got a "Natural Release" skill. I didn't quite get the requirements, though. After I completed the story, it disappeared in both new game+ and from the old saves.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes