Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Oh boy... like the concept but feel like I relate to the male protag in this game too well... and while the non-NTR endings are welcome... you miss out on the fun going that route... and poor Shota-kun seeing his crush ruined in front of him... lol

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Doesn't seem to work with RPG Maker Save Editor nor Save Edit Online. Sad.
Oneone1 games work really well with Cheat Engine. Js.

also... SEO works fine for RPG maker games. Just need to replace your save file with the edited one... maybe save two files and mod the 2nd. Change the name to be what the one you replaced it with was.

so dont do save1.(1)rpgsave
Do save1.rpgsave or whatever it is... doing this off the top of my head atm.

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
-The bugs in this were so annoying that a patch to fix 99.9% of the bugs in the ENG/CHS version is available now (for a limited time only, get yours today)!
Japanese version does not have most of these bugs. CHS scripts had less bugs then the ENG scripts (Both should be fixed now).
And yes 99% of those are because of auto translate and copy/paste mistakes by who ever did the translating.

*Updated guide*

0. If you just want the easy solution back up your Dark Elf Historia\Arc\main.rvdata2 file, then copy our main.rvdata2 file over there....That's it... really.... go play the game!

0.0. If you just want the easy solution:

*Hint* Steam version has it's data packed inside Game.rgss3a file, dlsite version should have data already extracted

MANUAL INSTALLATION:

For the DLSITE version:
Use

For the OLD STEAM version (do not use on the new English 1.02 version, it doesn't need this):
Download and apply the , latest official version should be Version 2.0
Download and use to "extract all" from Game.rgss3a. Move all the files from "extracted" folder to the main directory (data, graphics etc.)
Use
Rename the "Game.rgss3a" file to something like "OLD-Game.rgss3a" or just delete it.

AUTOMATED INSTALLER:
Run As Admin and allow trough windows defender or any antivirus you have

For the DLSITE version: . Put and run the "Dark Elf Historia Patch.exe" inside the game directory and make sure it's a short directory like "C:\Dark Elf\Dark Elf Historia Patch.exe".

For the STEAM version:
Download and apply the , latest official version should be Version 2.0
After that get the . Put and run the "Dark Elf Historia Patch.exe" inside the game directory and make sure it's a short directory like "C:\Dark Elf\Dark Elf Historia Patch.exe".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
Nice work, i will wait for the last fixes, but amazing work !!
Thanks for the kind words. Now for the reward!

The "Data" folder with the remaining fixes that were described how to be done manually in the previous post and the "Graphics" folder with the one missing picture and the properly named images for those too lazy to move and rename them themselves are included in attachments. The "tespatch3" file from the previous posts .zip file is the final version as I have not found any new bugs since then.
Using the "Data" + "Graphics" folders from this post and the "Patch" folder from the previous post are all you should need now to get the game working properly. Translation still sucks...

*Note* If you are using a different game version (steam,dlsite...) that has a "Game.rgss3a" archive, first extract all it's content with rpgmaker decrypter and move the extracted stuff to the main game directory, then overwrite with the fixed files and move the "Game.rgss3a" file to somewhere else or the game will use it instead of the fixed stuff).

I consider this patch now finalized.
In case of any future problems or potential translation efforts all needed files and information have been provided in these two posts to allow others to create new patches.

I am now moving to the final round of testing for "The Heiress" game patch. Due to the similarities anybody interested in more information on fixing ONEONE1 games can also use that for reference.

Striff

Jul 2, 2020
This is great ! I'll start the game today and cross the fingers that i'll get through the translation alive :D.
I'm always amazed by what the community can do

Striff

Jul 2, 2020
(ia deep learning translator) Does Japanese now and is wayyyyyyy better than google translate & others...
Do you know why people don't use it instead of google when trying to translate missing bits ?

Reactions: leweder

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
(ia deep learning translator) Does Japanese now and is wayyyyyyy better than google translate & others...
Do you know why people don't use it instead of google when trying to translate missing bits ?
In the case of ONEONE1 games I'm pretty sure they don't even use google translate for official translations (since I tried comparing some stuff from the game with it before and got very different results) .Someone somewhere mentioned some other machine translator they probably used but alas I can't remember what it was.
As for community translations I can only assume it's because most of the programs that support machine translation use google translate which had easily accessible API guides (there are also some limits on how much these sites allow to be translated in a short period of time).
Since a lot of stuff still has to be manually translated in some games (buttons,menus, items...) I imagine most people just prefer the quickest "readable" solution until/if a proper translation is done. Also probably not a lot of people with nothing better to do then learning how to create a translation program that is gonna need updating every time a new RPGMaker gets released or a translation site changes it's API.
I do have to admit that has a basic API guide, so it might just be a matter of time before someone convinces one of the auto translation devs to incorporate it.

Striff

Jul 2, 2020
Thanks for the answer and the explanations, i don't know if you tried it but the result are spectacular !!

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
Thanks for the answer and the explanations, i don't know if you tried it but the result are spectacular !!
No problem. I've tried it out a bit with "The Heiress" it's quite neat.
You can test it out on the scenario files for Dark Elf yourself if you wish since I'm burnt our from fixing these games and would rather not touch them again o_O
The source in the attachment is from JAP version 1.02

Heiress comparison (Spoilers):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
The "Data" folder with the remaining fixes that were described how to be done manually in the previous post and the "Graphics" folder with the one missing picture and the properly named images for those too lazy to move and rename them themselves are included in attachments. The "tespatch3" file from the previous posts .zip file is the final version as I have not found any new bugs since then.
Using the "Data" + "Graphics" folders from this post and the "Patch" folder from the previous post are all you should need now to get the game working properly. Translation still sucks...
I'm not sure I am understanding this correctly... Can I use the main.rvdata2 "easy solution" with these Data and Graphics folders? Or only with tespatch3.rvdata2? I don't have RPGVXAce and am unfamiliar with scripts so I don't want to mess with tespatch3.rvdata2 if there are no game breaking bugs.

Reactions: leweder

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
I'm not sure I am understanding this correctly... Can I use the main.rvdata2 "easy solution" with these Data and Graphics folders? Or only with tespatch3.rvdata2? I don't have RPGVXAce and am unfamiliar with scripts so I don't want to mess with tespatch3.rvdata2 if there are no game breaking bugs.
All you need now to get everything fixed and working properly are the "Data", "Graphics" and "Patch" folder.

The updated "main.rvdata2" from the original quick fix is no longer needed and should NOT be used, so as to avoid conflicts with any potential future patches.

I originally made it because the developers disabled patches for "main.rvdata2" from inside the "Data/scripts.rvdata2" file. So cramming the updated files into "main.rvdata2" was a temporary solution. I didn't want to upload a fixed "Data" folder until I had tested it for further bugs. Now that I'm finished with bug hunting the fixed "Data" folder that enables proper use of patches and fixes some other bugs and over sights is uploaded.
Now to update my guide to avoid confusing people in the distant future o_O

Reactions: SwordofHeaven

Lyras88

Nov 20, 2019
i have a question, in five hours i turned her into a whore and after the "gloomy of school" mission i keep getting an error message and the game crashes ... can someone help me with this problem?

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
i have a question, in five hours i turned her into a whore and after the "gloomy of school" mission i keep getting an error message and the game crashes ... can someone help me with this problem?
1 .Are you using the patch described in the previous post?
2. What is the exact last line of dialogue/text before the crash (screenshot before crash)?
3. What does the crash window say exactly (screenshot of the error/crash window)?

*Note*
A bugged scene that would play after losing to the school director was fixed in the patch. No bugs were found for winning on pure runs.
*additional clarification*
If virginity is already lost then losing this fight "can" lead to a different but still bugged scene (depends on h-stats a bit), winning leads to yet another alternative scene that is also bugged. These were all fixed in the patch.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes