leweder

Dec 8, 2018
No puedo salvar el juego
Autotransformado (No hablo español)
*Nota*
Las salvar japonesas no funcionan con las salvar inglesas y algunas salvar de versiones antiguas no funcionan con las nuevas.

El lugar del juego debe ser corto y sólo usar letras inglesas, por ejemplo:
"C:\Games\Dark Elf Historia"
Los caminos largos (más de 255 letras) y las letras extrañas (como Õ,ñ,á) pueden causar problemas.
Si aún así no funciona, intenta establecer la localización del sistema en japonés (no en inglés o español)
Puedes seguir la guía de localización del sistema para , o el de localización

Traducción realizada con la versión gratuita del traductor

mangixgx

Apr 28, 2020
Someone pass me the complete gallery ???

"I miss a lot of errors in several routes and I only achieved 2 finals"

overedge7

Nov 22, 2020
this game able on window10 but not able at window7 WTF? I patched everything, not worked but window10 did nothing and it worked.

Nitey

Mar 26, 2020
Very rough translation, but it works ~
Gameplay is a joke (as expected of ONEONE1), but the H-scenes are good

It isn't techincally NTR since they treat it like a brother/sister relationship for most of the game.

The game all in all is very similar to ONEONE1's other titles such as Meritocracy and Ideology in Friction.
- Branching paths
- One path is virgin/non corrupt while other is corrupt
- Fight against the king or sleep with him
- Story is pretty comparable

Missing Tags:
Pregnancy (she gives birth in H-scenes as well as endings)
Slave (It's corruption, what'd you expect?)
Voiced
Internal View (rarely)
Beastiality
Romance (pure route)
Lactation
Oral Sex

and other questionable fetishes

I have attached a save where I beat the game on the pure love route
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you load the save, open your menu (x), go to "Extra" and you can replay scenes, look at CGs, see in combat H-scenes, etc.

Join Duty

Jun 6, 2019
-The bugs in this were so annoying that a patch to fix 99.9% of the bugs in the ENG/CHS version is available now (for a limited time only, get yours today)!
Japanese version does not have most of these bugs. CHS scripts had less bugs then the ENG scripts (Both should be fixed now).
And yes 99% of those are because of auto translate and copy/paste mistakes by who ever did the translating. JAP version source/scripts

*Updated guide*

0. If you just want the easy solution back up your Dark Elf Historia\Arc\main.rvdata2 file, then copy our main.rvdata2 file over there....That's it... really.... go play the game!

0.0. If you just want the easy solution back up your "Dark Elf Historia\Data" folder and copy/overwrite with our fixed Data and Graphics folders. Then copy the "Dark Elf Historia\ Patch" folder from this posts attached DEH FIX.zip file. Go play the game!
The other stuff in the .zip is for informational/reverse engineering purposes and you don't need it.

0.1. If you want to fix any bugs we missed, as well as leave a possibility for improving/changing/translating this or other games yourself in the future then this will explain what needs to be checked/changed to allow for patching to work:
-You will need RPGVXAce to fix "everything" (or at least some tool to extract regular scripts and then import them back into the game).
-A lot of the information can be used to fix other broken ONEONE1 games.
-We will repeat this only once! If you want the "complete fix" don't touch that Arc\main.rvdata2, let it live out the rest of it's days in peace. It exists for informational/archival purposes now, nothing more. It merely has some updated files "merged" into it and those are no longer needed.
-The patch assumes that you are using the "original" main.rvdata2 file (the one with the bugs).
-The reason is so people can combine and mix different "patches" to fix/change/improve different things in the future instead of having to choose only one fix.
-For instance "pach1" could fix English text, "patch2" Chinese, "patch3" some broken scripts, "patch4" only the scripts that "patch3" missed,
"patch5" could be a mod for the game (yes you could even turn it into a completely different game) and the end user could combine what they want.
-Also the patch file takes less space, and can even fix other patch files that came before it. Patches do "NOT" change any game files making them "safer" to use in general.
View attachment 731786
1. Create "Patch" folder in your game directory and put tespatch3.rvdata2 in it. (Dark Elf Historia\Patch\tespatch3.rvdata2)
-To enable the patch do the following:
-In RPGVXAce create a new project. Close it and copy all your game data to the new project folder (if you have Game.rgss3a in the files don't copy that one).
-Default directory for projects is "\Documents\RPGVXAce\Project123......."
-Open the project again and go to scripts (F11), go to TES本体 and edit the following line:
PATCH_ENABLE = true
-Hit ok and save your project
-If you can't find something use "ctrl+shift+f" to search all script content, or "ctrl+f" to search only the currently selected script.
-You can play the game now if you wish.......or....just hear me out.....fix all the other bugs yourself?.....yes you say?....why, how bold of you....
-This takes care of all but 2 bugs in the game.
Our patch cannot fix these things since it is only aimed at the bugs inside the encrypted main.rvdata2, the rest are inside map files and regular script files.
View attachment 731788
2. Open the project again, switch to event view and click on Chapter02 - テルマ村 . Double click on the sign next to the merchant and paste the following:
<link event_add ma072_072>
Click OK, then OK again to close the event window and save the changes (see if you can spot the one letter difference compared to the bugged version).
View attachment 731794
-Now open scripts (button next to the music button, or F11). Go bellow the TES scripts to メッセージ制御文字拡張 and delete the character 個 (it means one)
It appears in one more place after this but we have not noticed it ever show up in game, delete it there as well if you prefer.
This will fix the textual bug when getting multiple items from the nearby house with the old man in bed.
View attachment 731803

View attachment 731796
-CONGRATULATIONS, you got the bugs, but would you like to translate the last untranslated stuff in the game as well?

2.1. Now open database (F9), go to troops, number 72:ドラゴンキメラ, delete everything then do the following:
insert->Conditional Branch->tab 4->Script ->ONEONE1_Vocab.show_language=="CHS"
OK
View attachment 731804
insert-> Show Text -> Dim Background, middle
物理攻击对此几乎无效!
\C[2]魔法\C[0]应该用!!\|\|\^
View attachment 731805
OK
after the else:
Physical attacks are hardly effective against this!
\C[2]Magic\C[0] attacks are best!!\|\|\^
View attachment 731806
OK
View attachment 731791
3. Have you noticed that the Japanese version comes with an encrypted archive with the game CG in HD?
The Japanese version also generates a password.txt file when you finish the game, but ENG/CHS version does not.
If you have the Japanese version and or the encrypted CG archive and want the ENG/CHS version to generate the password read on ahead.
-Open scripts, go bellow the TES scripts and insert between 強くてニューゲーム and マップフォグ , name it:
クリア後PASS出力
now copy and paste the following stuff (if you see any smily faces it just means that it was a : followed by a P) :
#==============================================================================
#■ゲームクリア後にtxtファイルでパスワードを出力!!
#■作成:ONEONE1

#設定箇所
#===========================================================================
module ONEONE1
module SET_PASS
PASS_TEXT_NAME = "password.txt"
PASS_TEXT_CONT = "■パスワード\ndarkelfforneria"
end
end
#//設定ここまで!!

module MakePass

def self.pass_txt
pw = File.new(ONEONE1::SET_PASS::pASS_TEXT_NAME, "w")
text = ONEONE1::SET_PASS::pASS_TEXT_CONT
pw.write(text)
pw.close
end

end
View attachment 731792
Now hit OK button and go over to the map:
エンド後 (It is right above Chapter01) and double click the square in the upper left corner, go to tab4
between the first two Chinese texts:
insert -> tab3 -> script ->MakePass.pass_txt
bellow that insert -> text:
这次解压的通行证是「darkelfforneria」。
※password.txt已在文件夹中创建。
※这是稍后升级时
需要解压缩收益。

bellow else and between the 2 English texts:
The pass for decompressing is 「darkelfforneria」
※Password.txt has been created in the folder.
※Required to unzip the benefits.
View attachment 731793
OK, then save your work and check if you got everything done properly.

4. Now if you want to fix some of the text in the game being too big and running off the screen go to scripts:
in 仕事依頼画面 change the following:
contents.font.size = 20
Font.default_size = 15 if ONEONE1_Vocab.show_language == "ENG"
Font.default_size = 24 if ONEONE1_Vocab.show_language == "ENG"
View attachment 731798
in 仕事結果画面 script change:
contents.font.size = 20
View attachment 731814
now go to カスタムメニュー and change:
COMMAND_SIZE = 26
View attachment 731815

CONGRATULATIONS! You got those pesky fonts down to a more reasonable size and now you can actually read most of the text.
(Translations are still horrible, but hey at least the text is visible...)
To switch between ENG/CHS change the language.ini file with: str=ENG or str=CHS
That is all the hard stuff taken care of. Do you want to do the easy stuff now? Want to get rid of the remaining "flower" and "black box"censorship?
You will need the Japanese version of the game, or at least the individual picture files mentioned in the next section.

4. In Graphics\Battlers change the following picture names and overwrite the old ones:
ゾンビ -> zonbi (that is not a typo on our end, that is how it's called in the game files)
変質者 -> henshitsu
-from "Graphics\Characters" copy the files: $cha01a_5, $cha01b_1, $cha01b_2, $cha01b_3, $cha01b_4, $cha01b_5 and paste them in "Graphics\Pictures\battler"
-This will fix battle animations sometimes displaying flowers for a frame (the ENG/CHS version uses slightly different folder structure, but the Japanese one
is still referenced in some places, so you end up with the game randomly choosing between the two file locations, hence the occasional censored frame).
-from "Graphics\System" copy "map_base_b" and paste inside "Graphics\Pictures"
-from "Graphics\System\memory_img" copy "h_memory_base02" and paste inside "Graphics\Pictures\memory_img"
-from "Graphics\System\sta_img" copy "sta_fg_b" and paste inside "Graphics\Pictures\sta_img" and inside "Graphics\Pictures\sta_img_CHS"
-Now for the last image open gimp or photoshop (maybe paint can work too) and open "Graphics\Pictures\memory_img_CHS" "h_memory_base02.png"
-Now insert (or copy paste from clipboard) from "Graphics\System\memory_img" "h_memory_base02.png" over the previous picture/layer
-Crop/Delete the part of the picture with the English letters so the Chinese letters are showing, now merge/flatten all layers and save inside:
"Graphics\Pictures\memory_img_CHS" as "h_memory_base02.png"
View attachment 731801
5. Play the game? No? Tired from all of this? Alright..........
-Seriously that's it, that is everything, every bug known to elf kind. You did it, you fixed "everything", take a break, go celebrate your ultimate victory.
-We are not joking, this is the end of the road. Your mission to save Dark Elf Historia was a success! You are the hero this world doesn't need...or deserve...
-You say you are not tired and could do this all day? Yeah....sure buddy......sure you can......no really we are sure you could......no we are not being "sarcastic"....

6. Want to make your own patch? Want to translate this properly (yeah right, as if)? Found another bug (you just had to find those 0.01% of bugs...didn't you)?
-Copy the included Scenario folder to:" Documents\RPGVXAce" , so you should now have Project1 (That you made at the start) and Scenario folders in RPGVXAce folder.
-In RPGVXAce go to scripts -> WF-RGSS Scripts -> and change:
DEBUG_CONSOLE = true
-Save changes
View attachment 731811
7. Making your own patch:
-Inside of "Scenario\main" is the original source code/script for the game, when you encounter a bug, or text you want to change find it in these files first.
-Once you found the file you want CHECK!!! to see if it is present inside of "tespatch3" folder as well?
-Now create a folder called tespatch4, or tespatch5, or any number bigger then 3 (name and number are important for getting the patch working properly)
-If the file you want exists inside of tespatch3 folder, copy it from tespatch3 folder to your new "tespatch4" folder, if it is only present in "main" copy it from "main" to "tespatch4"
-This is important so you don't re-introduce bugs that have already been fixed!!!
-Do whatever you want to your new file inside of "tespatch4", just remember that it has to be encoded in UTF-8!
-In case you want to add new stuff to the game, you can just create a new file and name it whatever you like so you don't change existing stuff.
-When you are done save and close the files. Now open your project in RPGVXAce, open script editor, find TES本体, then find the line:
CONVERT_MODE_BTN =
-If you want the special key for creating tes_patches and other stuff to be "alt" you make it into: CONVERT_MODE_BTN = :ALT
-If you want some other key like "F8", change it to CONVERT_MODE_BTN = :F8
-Different games use different keys by default! Make sure it is a key that will NOT be used during game-play!
-Save changes and click on Game (It's between Tools and Help), then click on show console
-Start play-test (green play button, or F12) and wait for the game to load, once it shows the splash-screen the "magic"......we mean patching can be done.
-Slowly, with great anticipation gently press "alt" or "f8" or whatever magic button you assigned earlier, we wont judge your choice.....
-Wait a few seconds (the more folders\files you have the longer it can take before anything happens)
-Now behold the wonder of folders and files for patching from that "Scenario" folder appear before you! #When you first saw it were you blinded by it's majesty?
View attachment 731809
-Now use the arrow keys on the keyboard (or joystick if that's how you "roll") to navigate/highlight the tespatch4 folder, check if it has the files you put in there showing up?
-Press enter to select tespatch4 folder, if you selected the wrong folder or something press "x" to go back (this depends on the game)
-If some file from your patch folder is missing you probably didn't listen to advice and didn't save it with UTF-8 encoding!
-Just to be on the safe side back up any old patches from "Patch" folder, and main.rvdata2 from "Arc" folder (this is specific to Dark Elf, main could be located elsewhere).
-Now that you have selected the "tespatch4" folder hold down "shift" and press "enter" (this is important, it has to be "shift+enter", tough luck for joysticks).
-Stuff should start moving on the Console window (don't close it, don't touch it, don't even look at it funny). Once it stops moving and doesn't show "ERROR" it's done.
-Files that appeared in yellow color should now be white, that means they have been applied to your patch. (it will be located in the "Patch" folder by default).
-Now close the game window by pressing the little (or big) red "X", yes really it's that simple but if you wanna be a smartarse why don't you just press "alt+f4"?
-The console window will close automatically after the game closes (do not quote us on that).
-If the files are still yellow tinted or the console gives an "ERROR" you managed to introduce some fatal bug to your scripts, don't worry you can fix it now.
-In the "Scenario" folder a file called "tes_output.txt" will be generated, you can look into it to find out what file and maybe even line you done goofed at!
-Repeat the above procedure once you have fixed your mistakes (or someone else's you masochist, we are not judging you, just stating facts).
-Remember to clear out the the "tes_output.txt" once in a while so it doesn't become to big to open.

BUG EXAMPLES:
View attachment 731812
CRASH EXAMPLES (THESE ARE FIXED NOW):
View attachment 731813
CRASH AT THIS NPC (FIXED):
View attachment 731851
View attachment 731853
TANSLATED COMBAT TEXT EXAMPLE:
CHS:
View attachment 731823
ENG:
View attachment 731824
ADDED PASSWORD GENERATION WHEN FINISHING THE GAME:
View attachment 731826
Hey I saw the guide and whenever I try to download the file you linked/posted in 0.0, it keep says I can't download the file, if possible can you check if file is still avaliable to donwload?

Reactions: NaviGTR

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
Very rough translation, but it works ~
Gameplay is a joke (as expected of ONEONE1), but the H-scenes are good

It isn't techincally NTR since they treat it like a brother/sister relationship for most of the game.

The game all in all is very similar to ONEONE1's other titles such as Meritocracy and Ideology in Friction.
- Branching paths
- One path is virgin/non corrupt while other is corrupt
- Fight against the king or sleep with him
- Story is pretty comparable

Missing Tags:
Pregnancy (she gives birth in H-scenes as well as endings)
Slave (It's corruption, what'd you expect?)
Voiced
Internal View (rarely)
Beastiality
Romance (pure route)
Lactation
Oral Sex

and other questionable fetishes

I have attached a save where I beat the game on the pure love route
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you load the save, open your menu (x), go to "Extra" and you can replay scenes, look at CGs, see in combat H-scenes, etc.

Not sure if my game is bugged or not, but when I go into menu, with esc or x key. I don't get this Extra option? Is it somewhere else? I know in other OneOne1 games the recollection room is in the menu, but I don't see it here.

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
Hey I saw the guide and whenever I try to download the file you linked/posted in 0.0, it keep says I can't download the file, if possible can you check if file is still avaliable to donwload?
Strange, the file downloads just fine for me. Maybe f95 servers were under maintenance when you tried?
Let me know if you still can't download it, I'll re-upload.

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
Not sure if my game is bugged or not, but when I go into menu, with esc or x key. I don't get this Extra option? Is it somewhere else? I know in other OneOne1 games the recollection room is in the menu, but I don't see it here.
I think the extras menu unlocks after beating the game at least once.
Try with some of the 100 percent saves and see if it becomes available.

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
View attachment 1003533
Anyone help
I use joiplay and have this problem
How can i solve this shjt
This game uses "TES" encryption and external scripting. The "TES" game scripts are all packaged in the "main" file mentioned in that "error" you got.
So:
1. The game cannot find or read the file. Make sure the file is present in the game directory ("Arc/main.rvdata2"), then make sure the directory name is not too long and does not use strange characters. A good directory for instance would be "C:\Games\DE"
2. If it still doesn't work, then we can conclude whatever way joiplay interprets RPGMaker games is not compatible with "TES".

Join Duty

Jun 6, 2019
Strange, the file downloads just fine for me. Maybe f95 servers were under maintenance when you tried?
Let me know if you still can't download it, I'll re-upload.
I tried again, and it work now, thanks, I guess it was either problem on my side or server was on maintenance while I was trying,

kikie

Aug 17, 2017
This game uses "TES" encryption and external scripting. The "TES" game scripts are all packaged in the "main" file mentioned in that "error" you got.
So:
1. The game cannot find or read the file. Make sure the file is present in the game directory ("Arc/main.rvdata2"), then make sure the directory name is not too long and does not use strange characters. A good directory for instance would be "C:\Games\DE"
2. If it still doesn't work, then we can conclude whatever way joiplay interprets RPGMaker games is not compatible with "TES".
thanks, that tell me why i cant play on joiplay.. even when i folllw the guide from u, still not fox the bug.. joiplay not support it..sick

NaviGTR

Apr 11, 2019
-The bugs in this were so annoying that a patch to fix 99.9% of the bugs in the ENG/CHS version is available now (for a limited time only, get yours today)!
Japanese version does not have most of these bugs. CHS scripts had less bugs then the ENG scripts (Both should be fixed now).
And yes 99% of those are because of auto translate and copy/paste mistakes by who ever did the translating. JAP version source/scripts

*Updated guide*

0. If you just want the easy solution back up your Dark Elf Historia\Arc\main.rvdata2 file, then copy our main.rvdata2 file over there....That's it... really.... go play the game!

0.0. If you just want the easy solution back up your "Dark Elf Historia\Data" folder and copy/overwrite with our fixed Data and Graphics folders. Then copy the "Dark Elf Historia\ Patch" folder from this posts attached DEH FIX.zip file. Go play the game!
The other stuff in the .zip is for informational/reverse engineering purposes and you don't need it.

0.1. If you want to fix any bugs we missed, as well as leave a possibility for improving/changing/translating this or other games yourself in the future then this will explain what needs to be checked/changed to allow for patching to work:
-You will need RPGVXAce to fix "everything" (or at least some tool to extract regular scripts and then import them back into the game).
-A lot of the information can be used to fix other broken ONEONE1 games.
-We will repeat this only once! If you want the "complete fix" don't touch that Arc\main.rvdata2, let it live out the rest of it's days in peace. It exists for informational/archival purposes now, nothing more. It merely has some updated files "merged" into it and those are no longer needed.
-The patch assumes that you are using the "original" main.rvdata2 file (the one with the bugs).
-The reason is so people can combine and mix different "patches" to fix/change/improve different things in the future instead of having to choose only one fix.
-For instance "pach1" could fix English text, "patch2" Chinese, "patch3" some broken scripts, "patch4" only the scripts that "patch3" missed,
"patch5" could be a mod for the game (yes you could even turn it into a completely different game) and the end user could combine what they want.
-Also the patch file takes less space, and can even fix other patch files that came before it. Patches do "NOT" change any game files making them "safer" to use in general.
View attachment 731786
1. Create "Patch" folder in your game directory and put tespatch3.rvdata2 in it. (Dark Elf Historia\Patch\tespatch3.rvdata2)
-To enable the patch do the following:
-In RPGVXAce create a new project. Close it and copy all your game data to the new project folder (if you have Game.rgss3a in the files don't copy that one).
-Default directory for projects is "\Documents\RPGVXAce\Project123......."
-Open the project again and go to scripts (F11), go to TES本体 and edit the following line:
PATCH_ENABLE = true
-Hit ok and save your project
-If you can't find something use "ctrl+shift+f" to search all script content, or "ctrl+f" to search only the currently selected script.
-You can play the game now if you wish.......or....just hear me out.....fix all the other bugs yourself?.....yes you say?....why, how bold of you....
-This takes care of all but 2 bugs in the game.
Our patch cannot fix these things since it is only aimed at the bugs inside the encrypted main.rvdata2, the rest are inside map files and regular script files.
View attachment 731788
2. Open the project again, switch to event view and click on Chapter02 - テルマ村 . Double click on the sign next to the merchant and paste the following:
<link event_add ma072_072>
Click OK, then OK again to close the event window and save the changes (see if you can spot the one letter difference compared to the bugged version).
View attachment 731794
-Now open scripts (button next to the music button, or F11). Go bellow the TES scripts to メッセージ制御文字拡張 and delete the character 個 (it means one)
It appears in one more place after this but we have not noticed it ever show up in game, delete it there as well if you prefer.
This will fix the textual bug when getting multiple items from the nearby house with the old man in bed.
View attachment 731803

View attachment 731796
-CONGRATULATIONS, you got the bugs, but would you like to translate the last untranslated stuff in the game as well?

2.1. Now open database (F9), go to troops, number 72:ドラゴンキメラ, delete everything then do the following:
insert->Conditional Branch->tab 4->Script ->ONEONE1_Vocab.show_language=="CHS"
OK
View attachment 731804
物理攻击对此几乎无效!
\C[2]魔法\C[0]应该用!!\|\|\^
View attachment 731805
OK
after the else:
Physical attacks are hardly effective against this!
\C[2]Magic\C[0] attacks are best!!\|\|\^
View attachment 731806
OK
View attachment 731791
3. Have you noticed that the Japanese version comes with an encrypted archive with the game CG in HD?
The Japanese version also generates a password.txt file when you finish the game, but ENG/CHS version does not.
If you have the Japanese version and or the encrypted CG archive and want the ENG/CHS version to generate the password read on ahead.
-Open scripts, go bellow the TES scripts and insert between 強くてニューゲーム and マップフォグ , name it:
クリア後PASS出力
now copy and paste the following stuff (if you see any smily faces it just means that it was a : followed by a P) :
#■ゲームクリア後にtxtファイルでパスワードを出力!!
#■作成:ONEONE1

#設定箇所
module ONEONE1
module SET_PASS
PASS_TEXT_NAME = "password.txt"
PASS_TEXT_CONT = "■パスワード\ndarkelfforneria"
end
end
#//設定ここまで!!

module MakePass

def self.pass_txt
pw = File.new(ONEONE1::SET_PASS::pASS_TEXT_NAME, "w")
text = ONEONE1::SET_PASS::pASS_TEXT_CONT
pw.write(text)
pw.close
end

end
View attachment 731792
Now hit OK button and go over to the map:
エンド後 (It is right above Chapter01) and double click the square in the upper left corner, go to tab4
between the first two Chinese texts:
这次解压的通行证是「darkelfforneria」。
※password.txt已在文件夹中创建。
※这是稍后升级时
需要解压缩收益。

bellow else and between the 2 English texts:
The pass for decompressing is 「darkelfforneria」
※Password.txt has been created in the folder.
※Required to unzip the benefits.
View attachment 731793
OK, then save your work and check if you got everything done properly.

4. Now if you want to fix some of the text in the game being too big and running off the screen go to scripts:
in 仕事依頼画面 change the following:
contents.font.size = 20
View attachment 731798
in 仕事結果画面 script change:
contents.font.size = 20
View attachment 731814
now go to カスタムメニュー and change:
COMMAND_SIZE = 26
View attachment 731815

CONGRATULATIONS! You got those pesky fonts down to a more reasonable size and now you can actually read most of the text.
(Translations are still horrible, but hey at least the text is visible...)
To switch between ENG/CHS change the language.ini file with: str=ENG or str=CHS
That is all the hard stuff taken care of. Do you want to do the easy stuff now? Want to get rid of the remaining "flower" and "black box"censorship?
You will need the Japanese version of the game, or at least the individual picture files mentioned in the next section.

4. In Graphics\Battlers change the following picture names and overwrite the old ones:
ゾンビ -> zonbi (that is not a typo on our end, that is how it's called in the game files)
変質者 -> henshitsu
-from "Graphics\Characters" copy the files: $cha01a_5, $cha01b_1, $cha01b_2, $cha01b_3, $cha01b_4, $cha01b_5 and paste them in "Graphics\Pictures\battler"
-This will fix battle animations sometimes displaying flowers for a frame (the ENG/CHS version uses slightly different folder structure, but the Japanese one
is still referenced in some places, so you end up with the game randomly choosing between the two file locations, hence the occasional censored frame).
-from "Graphics\System" copy "map_base_b" and paste inside "Graphics\Pictures"
-from "Graphics\System\memory_img" copy "h_memory_base02" and paste inside "Graphics\Pictures\memory_img"
-from "Graphics\System\sta_img" copy "sta_fg_b" and paste inside "Graphics\Pictures\sta_img" and inside "Graphics\Pictures\sta_img_CHS"
-Now for the last image open gimp or photoshop (maybe paint can work too) and open "Graphics\Pictures\memory_img_CHS" "h_memory_base02.png"
-Now insert (or copy paste from clipboard) from "Graphics\System\memory_img" "h_memory_base02.png" over the previous picture/layer
-Crop/Delete the part of the picture with the English letters so the Chinese letters are showing, now merge/flatten all layers and save inside:
"Graphics\Pictures\memory_img_CHS" as "h_memory_base02.png"
View attachment 731801
5. Play the game? No? Tired from all of this? Alright..........
-Seriously that's it, that is everything, every bug known to elf kind. You did it, you fixed "everything", take a break, go celebrate your ultimate victory.
-We are not joking, this is the end of the road. Your mission to save Dark Elf Historia was a success! You are the hero this world doesn't need...or deserve...
-You say you are not tired and could do this all day? Yeah....sure buddy......sure you can......no really we are sure you could......no we are not being "sarcastic"....

6. Want to make your own patch? Want to translate this properly (yeah right, as if)? Found another bug (you just had to find those 0.01% of bugs...didn't you)?
-Copy the included Scenario folder to:" Documents\RPGVXAce" , so you should now have Project1 (That you made at the start) and Scenario folders in RPGVXAce folder.
-In RPGVXAce go to scripts -> WF-RGSS Scripts -> and change:
DEBUG_CONSOLE = true
-Save changes
View attachment 731811
7. Making your own patch:
-Inside of "Scenario\main" is the original source code/script for the game, when you encounter a bug, or text you want to change find it in these files first.
-Once you found the file you want CHECK!!! to see if it is present inside of "tespatch3" folder as well?
-Now create a folder called tespatch4, or tespatch5, or any number bigger then 3 (name and number are important for getting the patch working properly)
-If the file you want exists inside of tespatch3 folder, copy it from tespatch3 folder to your new "tespatch4" folder, if it is only present in "main" copy it from "main" to "tespatch4"
-This is important so you don't re-introduce bugs that have already been fixed!!!
-Do whatever you want to your new file inside of "tespatch4", just remember that it has to be encoded in UTF-8!
-In case you want to add new stuff to the game, you can just create a new file and name it whatever you like so you don't change existing stuff.
-When you are done save and close the files. Now open your project in RPGVXAce, open script editor, find TES本体, then find the line:
CONVERT_MODE_BTN =
-If you want the special key for creating tes_patches and other stuff to be "alt" you make it into: CONVERT_MODE_BTN = :ALT
-If you want some other key like "F8", change it to CONVERT_MODE_BTN = :F8
-Different games use different keys by default! Make sure it is a key that will NOT be used during game-play!
-Save changes and click on Game (It's between Tools and Help), then click on show console
-Start play-test (green play button, or F12) and wait for the game to load, once it shows the splash-screen the "magic"......we mean patching can be done.
-Slowly, with great anticipation gently press "alt" or "f8" or whatever magic button you assigned earlier, we wont judge your choice.....
-Wait a few seconds (the more folders\files you have the longer it can take before anything happens)
-Now behold the wonder of folders and files for patching from that "Scenario" folder appear before you! #When you first saw it were you blinded by it's majesty?
View attachment 731809
-Now use the arrow keys on the keyboard (or joystick if that's how you "roll") to navigate/highlight the tespatch4 folder, check if it has the files you put in there showing up?
-Press enter to select tespatch4 folder, if you selected the wrong folder or something press "x" to go back (this depends on the game)
-If some file from your patch folder is missing you probably didn't listen to advice and didn't save it with UTF-8 encoding!
-Just to be on the safe side back up any old patches from "Patch" folder, and main.rvdata2 from "Arc" folder (this is specific to Dark Elf, main could be located elsewhere).
-Now that you have selected the "tespatch4" folder hold down "shift" and press "enter" (this is important, it has to be "shift+enter", tough luck for joysticks).
-Stuff should start moving on the Console window (don't close it, don't touch it, don't even look at it funny). Once it stops moving and doesn't show "ERROR" it's done.
-Files that appeared in yellow color should now be white, that means they have been applied to your patch. (it will be located in the "Patch" folder by default).
-Now close the game window by pressing the little (or big) red "X", yes really it's that simple but if you wanna be a smartarse why don't you just press "alt+f4"?
-The console window will close automatically after the game closes (do not quote us on that).
-If the files are still yellow tinted or the console gives an "ERROR" you managed to introduce some fatal bug to your scripts, don't worry you can fix it now.
-In the "Scenario" folder a file called "tes_output.txt" will be generated, you can look into it to find out what file and maybe even line you done goofed at!
-Repeat the above procedure once you have fixed your mistakes (or someone else's you masochist, we are not judging you, just stating facts).
-Remember to clear out the the "tes_output.txt" once in a while so it doesn't become to big to open.

BUG EXAMPLES:
View attachment 731812
CRASH EXAMPLES (THESE ARE FIXED NOW):
View attachment 731813
CRASH AT THIS NPC (FIXED):
View attachment 731851
View attachment 731853
TANSLATED COMBAT TEXT EXAMPLE:
CHS:
View attachment 731823
ENG:
View attachment 731824
ADDED PASSWORD GENERATION WHEN FINISHING THE GAME:
View attachment 731826
thanx you bro, you the real mvp..

Reactions: leweder

Nitey

Mar 26, 2020
1613096104630.png
This is what you see when you click the option
1613096217100.png

This option only appears after you've completed the game.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes