Reve17

Apr 11, 2021
I'm not getting certain audio in game. Using the Steam version.

1. Freylia's voices, dialogues, even her attacking animation shout etc cant be heard in game.
2. BGM, BGS and Sound Effect works fine.
3. All the voice files are present in the folders

Does anyone else have similar issue? Feels weird since there is no issue in voice when I play The Heiress & Slave Sword.

Assman4Life

Sep 9, 2020
View attachment 1032027
This is what you see when you click the option
View attachment 1032029

This option only appears after you've completed the game.
I used two full saves found on pages 19 & 16 of this thread. When I open the game and load them, It's clear that the game has been played since the H records are present. However, the Extra option doesn't appear. Did this happen to you? If so, how did you resolve it?

Boi6to9

May 1, 2021
Dark Elf Historia [ONEONE1] Compressed

Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Original size ~1.26GB
Download ~556MB

DLSite version:
Mega - - Workupload - -
is this translated??

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
is this translated??
Yes, if the post is linked to in the first post for a compressed version it's going to be in (at least somewhat for MTL) English. This is due to the forum rules being that only translated (even MTL) games are allowed. Some do end up as only partially translated though, but that's stated in the first post.

Though do be aware that this is one of the Oneone games where the translation company was lazy and broke many scenes with the english translation. If you get stuck, you'll probably need to switch it to chinese, go through the problem scene, then switch back to english. More recent Oneone games are actually translated properly without the game breaking bugs.

Boi6to9

May 1, 2021
Yes, if the post is linked to in the first post for a compressed version it's going to be in (at least somewhat for MTL) English. This is due to the forum rules being that only translated (even MTL) games are allowed. Some do end up as only partially translated though, but that's stated in the first post.

Though do be aware that this is one of the Oneone games where the translation company was lazy and broke many scenes with the english translation. If you get stuck, you'll probably need to switch it to chinese, go through the problem scene, then switch back to english. More recent Oneone games are actually translated properly without the game breaking bugs.
I see thanks man!! Lol any idea whether there are bugs in this compressed version

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I see thanks man!! Lol any idea whether there are bugs in this compressed version
There will be, some of them were fixed by fans but there were a fair number left in last I recall about this game, also not sure if the fan fixes are included in that compressed version. The problem is that this translator was focused on doing the chinese translation, and then just threw the chinese translation into google translate, then chucked that back into the game without checking for bugs. This broke many scenes and they never bothered fixing them.

Oneone games have been switched to being translated by a different company (kagura games) who actually translate properly and bugfix, so you may want to just go with the ones they have done. There's also a new oneone game that is coming out (or maybe is already out in Japanese, not sure), which will alos be properly translated by kagura.

Boi6to9

May 1, 2021
There will be, some of them were fixed by fans but there were a fair number left in last I recall about this game, also not sure if the fan fixes are included in that compressed version. The problem is that this translator was focused on doing the chinese translation, and then just threw the chinese translation into google translate, then chucked that back into the game without checking for bugs. This broke many scenes and they never bothered fixing them.

Oneone games have been switched to being translated by a different company (kagura games) who actually translate properly and bugfix, so you may want to just go with the ones they have done. There's also a new oneone game that is coming out (or maybe is already out in Japanese, not sure), which will alos be properly translated by kagura.
Thank you for the clarification bro
Can you recommend me some games you played on joiplay?

MarcosSD

Jun 11, 2021
Can anyone tell if there's any error the version I've got many errors the most annoying one is I can't progress to non virgin path chapter 5 at the opening of chapter 5 it crashes every time..??

davi elf

Jun 12, 2021
[QUOTE = "oshocka, post: 2756783, tag: 386182"]
Nem tudom, hogy ezzel foglalkoztak-e már, de miután megöltem a démon főnökét, és megsérültem, van egy szexjelenet, majd miután a szexjelenet elkészült, megkapom ezt a hibát. Tudja valaki, hogyan lehet ezt kijavítani?
[/IDÉZET]
melyik fájlt kell át irni mert nálam is ez a hiba jelentkezet?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Can anyone tell if there's any error the version I've got many errors the most annoying one is I can't progress to non virgin path chapter 5 at the opening of chapter 5 it crashes every time..??
Have you bothered to read any of the thread? If you bothered to take 2 seconds to look in just this last page of comments, you'd find posts by me talking about how there's still bugs in the game. You'd also see a link to a bugfix guide (I haven't used that myself, but it's there).

Maybe you could take a few minutes of your day to actually read bit, maybe use the search function of the forum, to look for the answer to your questions and see if they're already answered before posting the question. You know, so threads aren't constantly spammed with the same questions over and over.

MarcosSD

Jun 11, 2021
Have you bothered to read any of the thread? If you bothered to take 2 seconds to look in just this last page of comments, you'd find posts by me talking about how there's still bugs in the game. You'd also see a link to a bugfix guide (I haven't used that myself, but it's there).

Maybe you could take a few minutes of your day to actually read bit, maybe use the search function of the forum, to look for the answer to your questions and see if they're already answered before posting the question. You know, so threads aren't constantly spammed with the same questions over and over.
Chill man if you know the answer say it if not just ignore it don't bother wasting your important time ok

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Chill man if you know the answer say it if not just ignore it don't bother wasting your important time ok
Honestly, I'm trying to help you by teaching you how to help yourself. But hey, if you can't be bothered to read literally 1 page of the thread that's on you. Try reading post 383 of the thread. Or accept that this game (and many other older oneone games) is bugged to hell from shitty translations.

And honestly, when people just ignore the constant identical questions the thread is literally nothing but "How do I do X" when how to do X is answered the post above theirs. I don't blame someone if the answer is hard to search for and / or buried 50 pages back in the thread, but that's not the case for what you asked about.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes