Gecy

Apr 30, 2020
Could you tell me how to fix this problem with joiplay?
Easy.

JoiPlay doesn't emulate Windows or any operation system so games that depend on Windows APIs or uncommon Node.js classes/functions won't work. Estimated compatibility rates are 70% for RPG Maker XP/VX/VX Ace games and %90 for other game types.
I.e. it won't work with games made by ONEONE1 since they use uncommon way for dialogues and such.

warp88

Mar 2, 2020
is there a way to cheat or change the save cause i cant with my saveeditor he dont find anything

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
is there a way to cheat or change the save cause i cant with my saveeditor he dont find anything
Huh, just checked myself and I haven't seen that before. They must have used some other method for saving some info.

You could try using cheat engine. Quick tutorial (specific for older rpgmaker games) for that is have the game running with the save open and run cheat engine. Click the computer icon in the top left of cheat engine and select the rpgmaker game for the active programs list. All the scan settings should be good in the default settings. Type in 2*N+1 for the scan, where N is the value you want to change. Do something to change that value in the game (buy an item for gold, do a sex act, exc). Put in the new value for 2*N+1 and hit next scan. Repeat until the list on the left has only listing left. Double click that one and it should appear in the list at the bottom. Then you can change the value of it in that bottom list, same 2*N+1 (So if you wanted to give yourself 10000 gold you'd put in 20001). Hit new scan to do a different change.

Note that you can't load a save at any point during the cheat engine process or you'll have to start the scanning from the start.
Just bringing the quote to explain from a different thread (someone had the same issue) since I didn't want to retype.

warp88

Mar 2, 2020
damn this is really much work to make more gold only damn
Just bringing the quote to explain from a different thread (someone had the same issue) since I didn't want to retype.
but where to write th 2*N+1 i dont get i start cheat engine and i doont reaallly get how to make it alll

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
damn this is really much work to make more gold only damn

but where to write th 2*N+1 i dont get i start cheat engine and i doont reaallly get how to make it alll
Ok, you write it in the text box under the first scan and next scan buttons, near the top right side corner of the window. I thought it was pretty obvious since that's the only empty text box on the cheat engine screen. For the older (pre MV) rpgmaker engine games you don't need to touch any of the other settings to find what you want to change, so ignore everything but that one text box, the scan buttons, the list on the left, and the list at the bottom. If you need more help try googling something like "Rpgmaker vxace cheat engine tutorial".

Though if you just want to change gold that one might be easier with the . I think it was one of the things not saved in a different location from the other oneone game. I don't have this game downloaded anymore so I can't confirm.

warp88

Mar 2, 2020
Ok, you write it in the text box under the first scan and next scan buttons, near the top right side corner of the window. I thought it was pretty obvious since that's the only empty text box on the cheat engine screen. For the older (pre MV) rpgmaker engine games you don't need to touch any of the other settings to find what you want to change, so ignore everything but that one text box, the scan buttons, the list on the left, and the list at the bottom. If you need more help try googling something like "Rpgmaker vxace cheat engine tutorial".

Though if you just want to change gold that one might be easier with the . I think it was one of the things not saved in a different location from the other oneone game. I don't have this game downloaded anymore so I can't confirm.
dont work try it already the site dont find anything in the save

warp88

Mar 2, 2020
i get aways a error when i get in chapter 5 when i get a cutscene non-virgin get fucked and she love it and then i get a error and the game shut down

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
i get aways a error when i get in chapter 5 when i get a cutscene non-virgin get fucked and she love it and then i get a error and the game shut down
For this one, read the thread. TLDR, the translation fucked the game so unless someone redoes it there are a lot of bugs in the game.

As for the cheat stuff, the cheat engine does work fine, and once you learn it it's quick and easy for the older rpgmaker games.

warp88

Mar 2, 2020
For this one, read the thread. TLDR, the translation fucked the game so unless someone redoes it there are a lot of bugs in the game.

As for the cheat stuff, the cheat engine does work fine, and once you learn it it's quick and easy for the older rpgmaker games.
were do i find this tread and yes i get how now the cheat engine works yes this is true its really easy when you get it how it works hehe

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
were do i find this tread and yes i get how now the cheat engine works yes this is true its really easy when you get it how it works hehe
I'm guessing english isn't your first language, either that or you aren't familiar with internet forum terms. The on a forum like this the individual topic chains are called threads, so this thread is literally the 21 page discussion about this specific game. The many bugs, issues, and a (partial) bug fix are all in here (or linked to), within the last couple of pages.

warp88

Mar 2, 2020
yes engllish in not my first language and does this mean there is no opion to fix this bugs or does give it a way

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
How is this ntr? They are not even married or gf/bf.
NTR generally includes a desired relationship being cheated on as well. So when one or both of the couple are wanting the relationship to happen but then (usually) the female character gets into a sexual relationship with someone else is usually classified as NTR.

Reactions: heerwa2

heerwa2

Apr 14, 2020
Lol the steam version's censorship is hilarious, I'm surprised it wasn't taken down.
Some tags are : Corruption, Rape, Monster rape, Female Protag, Urination, NTR, Tentacles, Birthing, Mind-Break, Stripping, Shotacon.
I honestly didn't enjoy this game, because I wanted the happy ending, which took all game, and had one sex scene in its entirety.
If someone is into corruption and mind breaking, they'll definitely like this one though.
Yes, I don't like this game too, Poor ruse. No happy ending with older Ruse >_<

Rasc

Dec 15, 2019

Every time I change the value the game just crashes.

Also whenever you put a save file to saveeditonline, it just says the file is not supported.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes