leweder

Dec 8, 2018
That's pretty much what the post you're replying to says :) but thank you for taking the time to answer regardless
The bug fix and patching guide + mod guide.
If you think it is a good patch you can request the uploader to include a link to it in the opening post.
You can search when inside a thread with words like fix or patch to find stuff easier in the future.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How do i fix this error? Btw I'm using joiplay
As said in this post it is a known issue with most ONEONE1 games that has not been resolved to my knowledge.
The error you got is because the game can't find the "main.rvdata2" file it needs to work, since this is not a standard file included with rpgmaker but an add-on that joiplay doesn't recognize and doesn't pack properly.
As I said above you can find these answers by searching the thread with a word like joiplay:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: HekaPoo5

Saitama239

Jun 19, 2018
Hello.I played trough Giltia dark path and error acoured, after finishing first chapter when zou can get zour clothes back, there is a guy standing next to house for quests, when you came to him, the game crashes. It is in windows version

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
Hello.I played trough Giltia dark path and error acoured, after finishing first chapter when zou can get zour clothes back, there is a guy standing next to house for quests, when you came to him, the game crashes. It is in windows version
1) Do you have the applied?
2) Take screenshots before and after the game crashes and upload them.
3) Upload/Attach the save file to your post.

warp88

Mar 2, 2020
btw do someone having this game only jap please? cause i always get the same point stuck and crashwhen i enter capital 5

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I would like to try this one, but those download sights are truly a plague to my system.

I appreciate you offering them, but for me they just offer pup's and hidden browser apt's :(

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
I would like to try this one, but those download sights are truly a plague to my system.

I appreciate you offering them, but for me they just offer pup's and hidden browser apt's :(
Anonfile link should be fine, and in any case you should get some add blocker if you don't have one already

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Anonfile link should be fine, and in any case you should get some add blocker if you don't have one already
Yeah I have plenty of add blocker, but they default on exposure to any thing bad. (and do the stop that right now thing)

Anonfile was the worst of the bunch (<<< For Me) not starting a download until you allowed it to install its downloading stuff, which plows your system with Pup's, and a browser apt and I have no idea what else as the apt has a mind of it's own.

The others are not so bad in them selves, but they throw you and your system at random pages. Sometimes you will be okay, but sometimes you get plowed. and there limited download speed would quite often crash for me.

I mean that was, and is the problems I get when ever I try to use them, Workupload, and Mega, and Nopy seemed to do okay, but I think Nopy has sailed away, last time I tried to use it there was a wall of text saying how they were dropping the service I think. ( But I was in a hurry and did not read the whole thing. So that may not be right )

I do appreciate your answering, and I assume all that is very true for you, but not for me.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Yeah I have plenty of add blocker, but they default on exposure to any thing bad. (and do the stop that right now thing)

Anonfile was the worst of the bunch (<<< For Me) not starting a download until you allowed it to install its downloading stuff, which plows your system with Pup's, and a browser apt and I have no idea what else as the apt has a mind of it's own.

The others are not so bad in them selves, but they throw you and your system at random pages. Sometimes you will be okay, but sometimes you get plowed. and there limited download speed would quite often crash for me.

I mean that was, and is the problems I get when ever I try to use them, Workupload, and Mega, and Nopy seemed to do okay, but I think Nopy has sailed away, last time I tried to use it there was a wall of text saying how they were dropping the service I think. ( But I was in a hurry and did not read the whole thing. So that may not be right )

I do appreciate your answering, and I assume all that is very true for you, but not for me.
Odd, I use adblock origin in unison with noscript to auto block anything non essential for a page to load & then allow privileges where necessary.

Nopy is dead unless a rich investor steps up.

leweder

Dec 8, 2018

I'm using ublock and it just downloads the file, doesn't ask for any installs or anything.
At any rate you can always use developer mode (on firefox or chrome) to get under any fake button layers and get the actual thing you want.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes