leweder

Dec 8, 2018
like the ones that make her a prisoner and a slave afterwords?
Yeah, if I recall the first time she loses her virginity she gains basic sex skills, then she gets some more skills if she becomes a slave and I think if you're on the bad route she gets some upgraded skills before the final mission. But it's been a while since I played and most oneone1 games follow a similar logic.

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
Yeah, if I recall the first time she loses her virginity she gains basic sex skills, then she gets some more skills if she becomes a slave and I think if you're on the bad route she gets some upgraded skills before the final mission. But it's been a while since I played and most oneone1 games follow a similar logic.
Okay so I checked my old saves, seems losing virginity just allows monsters to have a small chance of using h-attacks on her. She seems to get an ability at some point during the slave route that she can use after a monster uses an h-attack on her during combat. Then after using that ability 2 more hidden abilities become usable temporarily (some status effects will prevent you from using it if you don't remove them first and some equipment might prevent it from being usable).
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png

TruenoYueno

May 28, 2021
Hmm does anyone tried the Shiravune ver? mine seems to crashes at the "Stuck at wall scene" with error " file not found Audio/SE" .

Installing the bug fix found in this thread broke the game.

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
Hmm does anyone tried the Shiravune ver? mine seems to crashes at the "Stuck at wall scene" with error " file not found Audio/SE" .

Installing the bug fix found in this thread broke the game.
Mandatory "did you unpack the game with Japanese encoding (shift-js) so filenames don't get scrambled" question? And did you set your system locale to Japanese? Most programs like WinRAR for instance will use your systems default location/language for unpacked file names, so it shouldn't be a problem if you set that properly, otherwise look up how to set proper encoding for whatever program you're using to unpack the zip as well as your system locale.
If you still have issues post a screenshot of the error, preferably with the textbox visible so we know exactly after which dialogue this happens.
And at any rate the Shiravune version could not possibly be worse then this, but I haven't tried it yet.
What are the differences between DSL version and Steam?
Steam version had extra censorship and a patch to remove said censorship to make it mostly the same as the dlsite version which was uncensored from the start (other then the usual Japanese mosaic censorship). Go back 2 pages and look at this post for context.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Shizusan

TruenoYueno

May 28, 2021
Mandatory "did you unpack the game with Japanese encoding (shift-js) so filenames don't get scrambled" question? And did you set your system locale to Japanese? Most programs like WinRAR for instance will use your systems default location/language for unpacked file names, so it shouldn't be a problem if you set that properly, otherwise look up how to set proper encoding for whatever program you're using to unpack the zip as well as your system locale.
If you still have issues post a screenshot of the error, preferably with the textbox visible so we know exactly after which dialogue this happens.
And at any rate the Shiravune version could not possibly be worse then this, but I haven't tried it yet.
Done the mandatory thing and i even redownload it twice but the error still happens, from what i see it does not seem because of filename that got scrambled during unpack process but what happen instead was some script were referencing to something "blank". In this case it might actually want to play the SE but the line in the script were "blank" filename maybe hence causing the error.

EDIT: This error seems only occur for the 1st scene of the Stuck In Wall Punishment. I skipped the 1st scene and try losing again in the next chapter and it was no problem for the 2nd scene of the Stuck in Wall Punishment.

Here's the error screenshot.

Last edited:

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Done the mandatory thing and i even redownload it twice but the error still happens, from what i see it does not seem because of filename that got scrambled during unpack process but what happen instead was some script were referencing to something "blank". In this case it might actually want to play the SE but the line in the script were "blank" filename maybe hence causing the error.

EDIT: This error seems only occur for the 1st scene of the Stuck In Wall Punishment. I skipped the 1st scene and try losing again in the next chapter and it was no problem for the 2nd scene of the Stuck in Wall Punishment.

Is the game in a short directory length? What is the Shiravune ver?

Last edited:

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Steam version had extra censorship and a patch to remove said censorship to make it mostly the same as the dlsite version which was uncensored from the start (other then the usual Japanese mosaic censorship). Go back 2 pages and look at this post for context.
Seems like the new steam version then is censored, but the the game official release now on the DL site, I downloaded two version and one has fan translation the other seems more professional but both are uncensored. I guess I'm missing the steam version but would I want an inferior one nope. lol thanks for replying.

leweder

Dec 8, 2018

Dark Elf Historia VER 1.02 .....

The old bugged release for which the fan patch was made didn't have version numbers. You must have gotten the new release which is under version number 1.02 and which won't need fan patches (hopefully).
I've checked the pixeldrain steam link since it provides file structure, size and date information, it was uploaded on 2024-03-06 and has a different directory structure then the old versions, so it must have been silently changed from the old version by whoever maintains archival. I'm in no mood to download it, but if it's version 1.02 it's the new release, only question is if it had the un-censor patch applied.
The pixeldrain dlsite link seems to still be for the old version.

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
No longer relevant as the Steam version from that time has been replaced by the Shiravune version, which is identical to the DLsite version but with better EN translation.

and has a different directory structure then the old versions, so it must have been silently changed from the old version by whoever maintains archival.
That's because the Steam version no longer uses wfcrypt (basically anti-script/save modification). See if you want to be sure that the directory structure wasn't modified.

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
No longer relevant as the Steam version from that time has been replaced by the Shiravune version, which is identical to the DLsite version but with better EN translation.

That's because the Steam version no longer uses wfcrypt (basically anti-script/save modification). See if you want to be sure that the directory structure wasn't modified.
Clearly it is still relevant as the OP hasn't been updated to reflect the changes and now the linked steam version is a completely different version from the linked dlsite version...they are far from identical as the old one broke scripts left and right, was mtl and by a completely different company. And obviously fan patches were made for that old version not the new one.

Steamdb is great and all but you do realize that the actually important game files on both the and the versions were packed into .rgss3a archive's, whereas the stuff in the OP links is unpacked...modders and pirates like to unpack the files for obvious reasons, but it does mean stuff gets frankensteined with patches, mods and hacks sometimes...nevermind the ancient half finished fan translation. So to those who download from the OP go and check the most important files. The new steam release with uncensored patch applied properly should have main.rvdata2 with CRC32: F5E624AF in the data folder, which itself was packed inside Game.rgss3a. The old version with the old uncensor patch had main.rvdata2 with CRC32: E6DB4031 inside Arc folder, the Arc folder was not packed inside Game.rgss3a.

Last edited:

TruenoYueno

May 28, 2021
Dark Elf Historia VER 1.02 .....

The old bugged release for which the fan patch was made didn't have version numbers. You must have gotten the new release which is under version number 1.02 and which won't need fan patches (hopefully).
I've checked the pixeldrain steam link since it provides file structure, size and date information, it was uploaded on 2024-03-06 and has a different directory structure then the old versions, so it must have been silently changed from the old version by whoever maintains archival. I'm in no mood to download it, but if it's version 1.02 it's the new release, only question is if it had the un-censor patch applied.
The pixeldrain dlsite link seems to still be for the old version.
Well thats the version i got from the 1st post using the pixeldrain link. It already has the uncensor patch that removed the flower thing but it still has the mosaic.

tamhar

Dec 4, 2018
anyone have a guide or walkthrough? I think at some point, the OP post had them, but it is no longer there

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
Well thats the version i got from the 1st post using the pixeldrain link. It already has the uncensor patch that removed the flower thing but it still has the mosaic.
Then you're all good no further patches needed, mosaic is as good as it gets.
anyone have a guide or walkthrough? I think at some point, the OP post had them, but it is no longer there
Post #209
There is also an official in-depth guide from the developers, but it was only made in Japanese, it's inside the "マニュアル&フローチャート" folder, you can open it with a web browser.

Reactions: tamhar

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
were packed into .rgss3a archive's, whereas the stuff in the OP links is unpacked
That's odd. I can see in my upload that it too has the extracted .rgss3a, probably for checking against the DLsite version.

Here's my version (Shiravune patch with missing Game.exe) with the original .rgss3a archive (still minus the .zip to save 600MB):

Reactions: leweder

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
That's odd. I can see in my upload that it too has the extracted .rgss3a, probably for checking against the DLsite version.

Here's my version (Shiravune patch with missing Game.exe) with the original .rgss3a archive (still minus the .zip to save 600MB):
Pixeldrain
Well I've checked, the steam version linked in the OP is the new Shiravune release, but it's NOT the latest version and still has bugs in Tes scripts: hsc02, npc01_03, sys_h07a.
The one you've linked is using the correct and with fixes for those bugs (version numbers were sadly not updated and are thus v1.02 for both, even though they are not the same).

Do you have the base (censored) steam version without the patches? I'm compiling a list of versions with their respective changes, correct size and CRC32 since version numbers are completely messed up and unreliable.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes