camper88

Feb 14, 2023
So how to lose in this game? Literally cannot lose. = No H scene in game. wtf
I mean I just wasted 3.5 hours finishing the game.
Then I restarted the game to "lose" so I can get H scenes in game but I literally can't lose. lol Even if I lose I will be taken back to the city.

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
So how to lose in this game? Literally cannot lose. = No H scene in game. wtf
I mean I just wasted 3.5 hours finishing the game.
Then I restarted the game to "lose" so I can get H scenes in game but I literally can't lose. lol Even if I lose I will be taken back to the city.
Not every quest / fight has a rape scene attached. IIRC the first few of them require you to beat the boss, then later you get defeat scenes. There may also be a popup before boss fights to lose instantly, which might have a setting in the options menu to enable.

Also, there's almost always an item that reduces your stats somewhere in the starting town. You can also just use the defend option to let enemies (eventually) kill you.

Reactions: camper88

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Don't have much time but in a nutshell what's the difference between
Steam Version: It has been patched and updated to be as close to, if not the same as the one on DLSite.
DLSite: Right from DLSite and is in English, etc

Layban23

May 15, 2021
Don't have much time but in a nutshell what's the difference between
Steam Version: It has been patched and updated to be as close to, if not the same as the one on DLSite.
DLSite: Right from DLSite and is in English, etc
If you dont have the time, just scroll up and save the rar files Ashirou posted.

Steam version is no longer available and it sucked anyways, terrible translation and that STUPID WHITE BUNNY!
DLSite - You get everything unfiltered.

Nov 18, 2023
Someone please share the patch without censorship , not in mega , anyone can ~ workupload .
I use the compressed version and there is a mosaic through Joyplay

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
Someone please share the patch without censorship , not in mega , anyone can ~ workupload .
I use the compressed version and there is a mosaic through Joyplay
The old English/Chinese release on had this censorship:
steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.jpg
The original Japanese release on as well as the for the ENG/CHS version had mosaic:
ev01_12.jpg

The upcoming release will have it's own censorship it seems:
ss_c51f46cf23a93ac2f76179b85b361f78a28250a1.1920x1080.jpg
VS version:
Untitled.png

As it currently stands the "uncensored" version is the "mosaic" version. There is no "completely uncensored" version nor patch.

Nov 18, 2023
View attachment 3385075
The original Japanese release on as well as the for the ENG/CHS version had mosaic:
View attachment 3385111

View attachment 3385133
VS version:
View attachment 3385137

As it currently stands the "uncensored" version is the "mosaic" version. There is no "completely uncensored" version nor patch.
Got it , I just think anyone would start looking for a patch. Спасибо)

teoxis

Aug 18, 2018
This game just released today is the mosaic removed in this latest steam release? (The release that came out today 2/26/24) I deciding if I will buy this game the second time. The translation has improved drastically it seems.

Reactions: loli senpai

Eliza12

May 2, 2017
View attachment 3385075
View attachment 3385111

View attachment 3385133
VS version:
View attachment 3385137

Because Shitavune is one of the worst publishers around, I wish MangaGamer or JAST did it.

Have the old Version...the game is not worth paying €7.80 nor dl it from F95
How do you know when the old version was unreadable?

Reactions: SaiyanK

Akala

Aug 6, 2017
Because Shitavune is one of the worst publishers around, I wish MangaGamer or JAST did it.

How do you know when the old version was unreadable?
Because the old version was way cheaper, if I recall I got it for free but as a gift from a friend. I checked their other games after that and saw them all on sale for like $2 but this was quite a few years ago now. Sure as hell wouldn't get it now at $10 (its 9.99 after the launch sale)
Why the hell is it being re-released again? Disgusting.

Reactions: dexyne and SaiyanK
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes