Hadrik

Feb 13, 2019
Hello, im not much knowleadgle on this kind of things so apologies in advance. When i tried to click the game an error screen appears and says i need rpgvxace to run the game.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Hello, im not much knowleadgle on this kind of things so apologies in advance. When i tried to click the game an error screen appears and says i need rpgvxace to run the game.
You need to download then rtps from to get these kind of games to run.

Reactions: Hadrik

Hadrik

Feb 13, 2019
You need to download then rtps from to get these kind of games to run.
Thank you very much i manage to make the game run but i dont know how to maximize the screen size theres no option available

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
I played this for a bit a long time ago but couldn't take the mc being the weakest being on the planet so i drop and watched the cgs, still if anyone could spoil me about all those endings it'd be great.

Reactions: rKnight

YuRui

May 22, 2018
This was a fun ride and the scenes were amazing- Esp the main heroines and the sisters. This game is gonna be a tough swallow for people who's never played NTR though.

Nohiul

May 14, 2017
Well, if you want ntr, then this is a work of godlike quality.

Last edited:

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
I need more, lads. Are there any games at all like Thug Hero Party with a male protag?
Have you tried the ntrpg series? Also there is a guy making a englsh patch on ulmf for I am your Guignol that is supposed to release sometime this month which is a must play for ntr.

Sep 26, 2019
Have you tried the ntrpg series? Also there is a guy making a englsh patch on ulmf for I am your Guignol that is supposed to release sometime this month which is a must play for ntr.
Cheers, lad. I've tried the NTRPG series, unfortunately I need some CG along with my games, which is why Thug Hero Party was perfect.

Also, where can I follow this post/person on ulmf? Thanks

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Cheers, lad. I've tried the NTRPG series, unfortunately I need some CG along with my games, which is why Thug Hero Party was perfect.

Also, where can I follow this post/person on ulmf? Thanks
The thread is locked untl he releases the patch but here is the link

Metropolisz

♂Deep♂Dark♂Fantasy♂
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Just finished my 4 hr playthrough and shit is sad as fuck, made me go out for 4 ciggies after it.
Despite the weak ass MC and the depressing story, shit is so cash money it fueled my thirst for NTR real good.
images (40).jpeg

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
the ntr looks heavy in this game that being said the girls look awesome so i will give it a shot

Trixpix

Nov 16, 2017
Thank you very much i manage to make the game run but i dont know how to maximize the screen size theres no option available
For any future RPGmaker games you play that lack the options in menu(or this one if you are still going) in RPGMaker 2000, XP, VX or VX ace games if you press F1 it opens a configuration menu with Fullscreen, mute and keybind options.

JLZ111

Dec 2, 2017
For any future RPGmaker games you play that lack the options in menu(or this one if you are still going) in RPGMaker 2000, XP, VX or VX ace games if you press F1 it opens a configuration menu with Fullscreen, mute and keybind options.
In this game you can also press F5 for a bigger window instead of fullscreen. Which was perfect for me cuz in fullscreen it was way too pixely but with just a bigger window it was perfect

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes