JLZ111

Dec 2, 2017
If you guys didn't knew this game is coming to steam and it's called .
Not sure why they changed the name tho

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
How the fuck do you beat the lookout??? i literally did 5000 damage to him and the motherfucker never went down

Edit: nvm, what an absolute hot piece of disgusting garbage this "game" was, yet another fucking "game author" who didnt understand what the fuck ntr is

Last edited:
Reactions: zenjee

SimplyDex

Jun 17, 2017
Thx for the save, I got an error trying to replay the virginity lost scene with Im. It said could not find actors6_01, but it was there in the folder....

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
How the fuck do you beat the lookout??? i literally did 5000 damage to him and the motherfucker never went down

Edit: nvm, what an absolute hot piece of disgusting garbage this "game" was, yet another fucking "game author" who didnt understand what the fuck ntr is
He's unbeatable, you're suppose to be defeated at that battle

CraziBeast

Sep 28, 2018
Thx for the save, I got an error trying to replay the virginity lost scene with Im. It said could not find actors6_01, but it was there in the folder....
You have to make a copy of the picture with the most similar name and rename the copy exactly to how the game is searching for. I had the same issue, you should keep both pics with the different name.

RemZeroTwo

Jan 2, 2019
Can someone help me with my save files? Can't save progress everytime I quit the game... nothing is stored in the save folder :cautious: Any solutions to this? :whistle:

Trixpix

Nov 16, 2017
Can someone help me with my save files? Can't save progress everytime I quit the game... nothing is stored in the save folder :cautious: Any solutions to this? :whistle:
I'm assuming you are on some form of Windows OS as you didn't say.

Is the game in "My documents" or one of its subfolders? Windows 8 and 10 have added protection in that folder that could cause issues.

Is the game in a location with a long path-name?
As an example mine is in: D://Games/RPG/Thughero/
Thats 23 characters long and the save folder and file adds another 20 bringing a save to 43 characters long.
By default Windows has a path name limit of 260 characters so if your game is too deep in folders within folders or for some reason is in a folder with an insanely long name it can cause issues.
Windows 10 can be set to allow paths up to 32,767 characters long but I'm told doing so is somewhat buggy.

Do you have internet-security with a sandboxing feature? If the game opens in a sandbox like Comodo auto-containment saves will be made within the sandbox container not to the game folder and purged on exit.

• Love
Reactions: RemZeroTwo

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
this game is pretty fukkin good
yes the mc is a poor piece of shit but... the story and the female characters are good.

RemZeroTwo

Jan 2, 2019
I'm assuming you are on some form of Windows OS as you didn't say.

Is the game in "My documents" or one of its subfolders? Windows 8 and 10 have added protection in that folder that could cause issues.

Is the game in a location with a long path-name?
As an example mine is in: D://Games/RPG/Thughero/
Thats 23 characters long and the save folder and file adds another 20 bringing a save to 43 characters long.
By default Windows has a path name limit of 260 characters so if your game is too deep in folders within folders or for some reason is in a folder with an insanely long name it can cause issues.
Windows 10 can be set to allow paths up to 32,767 characters long but I'm told doing so is somewhat buggy.

Do you have internet-security with a sandboxing feature? If the game opens in a sandbox like Comodo auto-containment saves will be made within the sandbox container not to the game folder and purged on exit.
Noted. thanks!

Raffro

Oct 25, 2017
Screenshot_144.png
This is wat i get for using the above save file
when i try to see loita variges mutual exposure

Edit:-
it seems you just need to rename actor6_1_1 to actor6_1.

Last edited:
Reactions: AtotehZ
3.70 star(s) 37 Votes