PassAlong

Jan 9, 2020
I feel like throwing up here. I just got past the PTSD this game gave me with the Hardcore NTR. Now it's finally releasing an official translation. I'm just going to download the game and load my save file in it; nothing more. Nope, not gonna re-experience that nightmare again.

• Love
Reactions: greenp

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
Kagura typically changes the titles to make them more "PG" since the title they pick has to be used on Steam. For example Cum Collecting Colette becomes Brave Alchemist Colette. Thug has some connotations so they went with the more neutral "Dark".

Reactions: kcj300

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
just wait a bit they release it 4h ago and now everybody get depressed too upload it:D
Yeah, I played it years ago, still haven't forgot it. I wanna see if they have changed anything. A good ending would be nice.

stone64

Jul 24, 2017
Yeah, I played it years ago, still haven't forgot it. I wanna see if they have changed anything. A good ending would be nice.
if i'm beeing correct there is no new scene only that this i a official translation and it get uncen maybe i'm wrong^^

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
People should have realized by now that using saves from a fantl are very likely to crash the game in a kagura version.
Same applies to people trying to use kagura patches on the jp version of the game and hoping it works 100% fine.

Reactions: xeirx
3.70 star(s) 37 Votes