noobgamer103

May 19, 2017
The art amazing but i have to ask this game is just lose again and again i farm like 1 hour before the batle whit the bees and i win ;v and the just tell me i lose wtf :V i cant save the girls to if thads is the case is bullshit pls some one tell before i play more i buen in anger,,,,is not like shadow core you can win al battles and save your waifu

bunhas

Jul 21, 2019
The art amazing but i have to ask this game is just lose again and again i farm like 1 hour before the batle whit the bees and i win ;v and the just tell me i lose wtf :V i cant save the girls to if thads is the case is bullshit pls some one tell before i play more i buen in anger,,,,is not like shadow core you can win al battles and save your waifu
the game was made so that you can't get your revenge on the first run mate, you gotta bear with it and push on
it was sad that the main hero didn't die a horrible death

Pajin

Apr 27, 2017
This is one of my favourite game, first time i play this game i do it for the ntr content, but when i got into the story line and got to the final boss, i just put my dick in my pants and start grinding level to completed this game with true ending.

noobgamer103

May 19, 2017
the game was made so that you can't get your revenge on the first run mate, you gotta bear with it and push on
it was sad that the main hero didn't die a horrible death
you tell i just lose on propuse becouse i met the guard before Aina rescue and i mange to deal him 10 500 of damgages and still no die is imposible to rescue anyone :C

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
damn how people can play this game .... anyway please tell me all the ending spoil it to me
I second that. I would be able to put up with it if there was a secret route where you the player could kill the pathetic mc then proceed to skin blondie, the pink haired girl, and those dragon gods...alive. But alas there're no such thing so it'd be great if someone could spoil us all the endings.

sokl

Jul 4, 2019
I dont know why everyone is so scared(?) of this game. I mean, NTR games that bad? I played NTR Knight (I hope got it right) and its ok for me. Yeah, I had some uneasy feeling while playing it but nothing more.

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes