Lasucrom

Aug 27, 2018
she somewhat gets an "okay" ending in 5 and 6. But the whole ordeal will forever remain as one big scar in her heart. I didn't like the fact that the same devs create the side-story, " ", where it continues off from endings 1 or 2 of the game. It made no goddamn sense for it to only have one ending and making us rage more, thinking there was a way to change fate even by a bit. Speaking of, can someone at least tell me what the hell the whole thing was about when the brother was looking into a necklace. Was it something like observing the past of their ancestors?
I hate that game

fukajo

Sep 29, 2019
how to good ending i just spared Trash or something i don't remember his name. it that a good ending? so, how to got good ending with Lolita?

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
how to good ending i just spared Trash or something i don't remember his name. it that a good ending? so, how to got good ending with Lolita?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yea, wasnt it "Thug Hero Party" instead of "Dark Hero Party" ? What changed?
This is the official release translated by Kagura. Previous one was a fan translation.

lilol

Nov 10, 2017
where can i do the janitorial duties i cant find the place i was in every hous i can find

GarryMS

Sep 28, 2017
Alright, I'll try to write a summary of this game and make it less painful (for me mostly) as possible, also save game after ending 4 down there for those who want to go for the True ending with only 1 run instad of 2. I'm trying to forget this game so the story will be inaccurate at some place, but it won't affect too much.

(Also I'm not a native English speaker, at least you can still understand)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

PassAlong

Jan 9, 2020
Honestly, there is no good ending with her. Unless you've been paying attention to all the prior posts, there are 6 endings. The first 2 are you giving up and letting Thrash have his way with your fiance. 3rd ending is you killing him, but Lolita comes to purge you. 4th is sparring Thrash and getting Demon Dragon ending. Then you have endings 5 and 6 where you murder Thrash AND Lolita
Let's make it possible.
The happy ending, welp maybe a little rape and pregnancy too
not even gonna happen since it's been 2-3 years already since the official game release unless
A) You yourself crack the game log and change the scripts to try and make your own story.
B) Throw a sh*t ton of money at the creator and ask politely for a good savior ending to be added in.
or C) create the same game with some form of paradox.
Otherwise, this is the kind of meal you get.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Honestly, the first time I ever played this game, it gave me major anxiety, knowing that the story was out of our control and there was nothing we could do to prevent the tragedies on the first run. I had a bit of hope thinking I could use the Save Editor and wreck the guard to save Aina, but the developers were smart to pull off such a bullsh*t enemy thug as a guard (one big F.U. from the devs) and make the story VERY linear until you got to the revenge road.

Alas, Thanks to the person for posting up a 100% save file for the game. I really didn't want to play this game all over again; knowing that the devs are demons for not only making Imous feel like total sh*t in the game, but also a complete insult to us gamers that can't do anything to change the fate before. This is one big roller-coaster ride of feels I didn't want to get myself on before Easter Sunday. Now going to enjoy some brain-bleaching anime to get my mind off of this and put it all behind.
wait what? it have newgame+ for you to changing the story of fate? that's new to me...i did play abit back then but it is too sad for me to handle so i stopped when MC's sis got cuck. could you spoil me the story so far..thanks.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
not even gonna happen since it's been 2-3 years already since the official game release unless
A) You yourself crack the game log and change the scripts to try and make your own story.
B) Throw a sh*t ton of money at the creator and ask politely for a good savior ending to be added in.
or C) create the same game with some form of paradox.
Otherwise, this is the kind of meal you get.
well..it already is a knock-off series in first hand...so i don't think it worth to fix the story tho...if it was not your tatse then just find other games. there're thousand of game similar to this out there.

sokl

Jul 4, 2019
So, I did almost everything in this game. The last thing I didnt do is endings 5 and 6. Someone said that first you need to do is ending 4 and then start the new game+ and do some things then. But I have a question. Do I need to start new game+ from the beginning or it doesnt matter?

bourneheart

May 19, 2019
if you're soft hearted ppl I suggest that u dont have to play this game xD
this one can damage ur emotion rlly bad, for me tho

bourneheart

May 19, 2019
So, I did almost everything in this game. The last thing I didnt do is endings 5 and 6. Someone said that first you need to do is ending 4 and then start the new game+ and do some things then. But I have a question. Do I need to start new game+ from the beginning or it doesnt matter?
I think u can do it in ng+ before decisive battle

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes