swarde

May 5, 2019
wait what? it have newgame+ for you to changing the story of fate? that's new to me...i did play abit back then but it is too sad for me to handle so i stopped when MC's sis got cuck. could you spoil me the story so far..thanks.
So, I did almost everything in this game. The last thing I didnt do is endings 5 and 6. Someone said that first you need to do is ending 4 and then start the new game+ and do some things then. But I have a question. Do I need to start new game+ from the beginning or it doesnt matter?
By starting new game+ I think u can just talk to the continue sheep and start from the revenge route not from beginning. Then follow the guide, there also in-game hint sheep to proggress to ending 5 and 6. I don't know if u can just just load the nearest save data before the boss fight or not.

A Hint : u can fast forward dialog by pressing 'Q' button (u don't need to see heart breaking dialog again)

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019

all the save you need for all the ending
save 27 for starting the NG+ after ending 4 ( you don't need like me to play 2 time this game)
save 19 for starting the Revenge route or give up route ( ignore the voice to give up)
save 22 if you want to change your team composition before going to battle against trash ( if you want to go for ending 5/6 don't forget to bring lotia R in your team)
save 24 for direct battle against trash( route difference: go alone if you want ending 3/4) or go with the monster but mc is not overpowered for ending 5/6
save 29 for the real last chapter and go kill all the dragons

swarde

May 5, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The plot twist indeed.. Even nothing of the possibilities were hinted I think, like we the player are still in mortal realm not the god realm. What an unjust face hell turn, it should be stated as an example in tvtrope if not because of h-games

swarde

May 5, 2019

Mega
all the save you need for all the ending
save 27 for starting the NG+ after ending 4 ( you don't need like me to play 2 time this game)
save 19 for starting the Revenge route or give up route ( ignore the voice to give up)
save 22 if you want to change your team composition before going to battle against trash ( if you want to go for ending 5/6 don't forget to bring lotia R in your team)
save 24 for direct battle against trash( route difference: go alone if you want ending 3/4) or go with the monster but mc is not overpowered for ending 5/6
save 29 for the real last chapter and go kill all the dragons
Also great work for community

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
Man I completed Ending 4 and 6. Ending 4 was alright a good end with the Demon Dragon but hinted it cant last forever. Ending 6 had me in tears hopefully Imos and the loli dragon are united again like she wanted and Aina needs a better ending she the only girl that comeback in the end and thanked the MC for saving her. They did a good job on this Ntr game I actually felt something for the MC during his struggle

Reactions: senjuvilis

sokl

Jul 4, 2019
Soo, I completed the game. Yeeeah, don't play this if you're sensitive. I'll be REALLY bad for you. There are no good endings but some less depressing. Imo endings 4, 5, 6 are the "good endings" here. Ending 4 is kinda nice (from some
perspective it' maybe even the best ending); ending 6 is nice too but sad at the same time; and ending 5 is the same as ending 6 but bit sadder. Also, here's my thougts on girls (like anyone cares but still):
Tori - honestly, I had most of my uneasy feelings on her parts. Don't know but "your little sister turned into whore and she likes that" really hitted me;
Aina - the second saddest char in game for me. Those parts in the Schum's base hitted me too;
Lotina - don't care much. I mean, it was obvious that thing would turn out like that. Soo meh;
Krimina - I forgot about her. Really, it like she wasn't even in the game. And she only has 3 H scenes. Around at the end of the game when she was raped by slime, I was like "oh shit, thre was a nun girl with us too, right";
So yeah, game itself is good, CGs are really nice (I would even add some of them to my favorites if I could) but NTR is a really heavy thing to consider here. So, at one's own risk.

I rate this game: 8 cheating women OUT OF 10 cheaters in the game (I'm too, I changed my stats so I don't need to endure all of its gameplay. shame on me)

Final vedict: Nice N U T

Thank you and good night

ps: sorry if I misspeled(?) some words, I'm Ukrainian

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
i didn't play much so i don't know...can some one please spoil me how those things happens and can you save your sis? she was the only one that i couldn't handle. and really break my heart. and are those girl really still love MC?

sokl

Jul 4, 2019
i didn't play much so i don't know...can some one please spoil me how those things happens and can you save your sis? she was the only one that i couldn't handle. and really break my heart. and are those girl really still love MC?
Sadly, no. You cant save her. In some endings she will be whore and in the others (5, 6) she will be like a wife/mother(?) to Ace (in those endings she wont be whore anymore, but shes still pregnant I think so idk). And for the others, try searching this thread maybe youll find some info, cuz its too much to tell. Also When I was on my second play (cuz I scrude up some save points) I changed my stats so it wont take too long to get to those places. And I also could kill those enemies that were for the plot (like that bee at the beginning of the game) but game is scripted so I lost. And in situations like "Im useless, Im too weak to save someone" I was like "fucking plot"

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
I'm stuck in the final boss against phenice
I'don't see the HP bar and everyitime I give lot of damage the two mirrors appear and give phenice something like 377.000 HP LMAO
and the fucking no stoppable attack who take down all my crew

sokl

Jul 4, 2019
WTF this time 416.000 Heal by the mirror it's fucking imortal or what ?
Sorry dude, cant help you with that. I just cheated (didnt want to die of grinding)
I can give you some "help" if you want, but its up to if you want to play right.
But Ill leave it here:

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
Sorry dude, cant help you with that. I just cheated (didnt want to die of grinding)
I can give you some "help" if you want, but its up to if you want to play right.
But Ill leave it here:
Thanks

PassAlong

Jan 9, 2020
As it was explained nearly a few times before, the MC, Imous, gets completely cucked during his stay in the thug's village until he either commits suicide or go Demon Lord. If you want a more detailed info as to what happened to the girls-

There is no way in saving the girls before the revenge route and hardly any good ending where you confide in any of the girls other than Aina, whom at the end still believes in you and tells Imous of all the things that happened afterwards. But alas, no way in changing what has passed.

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes