quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
As it was explained nearly a few times before, the MC, Imous, gets completely cucked during his stay in the thug's village until he either commits suicide or go Demon Lord. If you want a more detailed info as to what happened to the girls-

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is no way in saving the girls before the revenge route and hardly any good ending where you confide in any of the girls other than Aina, whom at the end still believes in you and tells Imous of all the things that happened afterwards. But alas, no way in changing what has passed.
Aina best girl by far + those fucking dev , they create a sequel were the poor aina continue to be gang raped after ending 1/2

Reactions: Luckenzio

sokl

Jul 4, 2019
Aina best girl by far + those fucking dev , they create a sequel were the poor aina continue to be gang raped after ending 1/2
Is this sequel can be found here? I mean on F95. Cuz honestly, I dont wanna spend money on the game in other sourses

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
As it was explained nearly a few times before, the MC, Imous, gets completely cucked during his stay in the thug's village until he either commits suicide or go Demon Lord. If you want a more detailed info as to what happened to the girls-

There is no way in saving the girls before the revenge route and hardly any good ending where you confide in any of the girls other than Aina, whom at the end still believes in you and tells Imous of all the things that happened afterwards. But alas, no way in changing what has passed.
thanks dude...now i can relax. so it also means beside Aina no one is worth for you to save.

xeratzy

Apr 2, 2018
is this a separate game from thug hero party? or is it the same game with a different official translation?

Mimidu01

Jan 25, 2018

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I think its funny how Kagura does everything in their might to hide the loli characters from the stores and their own page. That is despite them having the vast majority of scenes. Really did not expect this much loli. I can only imagine someone buying this shit on steam in good faith only to realize 70% of the scenes are characters not even shown and sppeals to a specific audience(and to be fair, is borderline ilegal) Sad.

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
Is it a sequel ? The game's description make it sound like a midquel that cover the timeskip during Imous transformation into the Demon Lord.

PassAlong

Jan 9, 2020
Is it a sequel ? The game's description make it sound like a midquel that cover the timeskip during Imous transformation into the Demon Lord.
No,no,no! the game is more of a side story sequel where it takes place after the supposed endings 1 or 2 of the game. It's more along the lines of what happened to Aina "AFTER" they killed the Demon Dragon.

You think there was any way of adverting fate when Aina's younger brother, Hana, had a chance, but there is only one ending in the game and you know all about what happens in the CG room of the game where she gives birth a son, whereas the sequel you figure out that she gave birth to a daughter as well.

Reactions: snake5273
Jun 4, 2019
Man, I tried with different download links from the first post, tried the installer and the no-installer version, and no dice. For some reason I have no sound with this game, and I seem to recall I had the same exact problem with another Kagura Games one a while ago... I wonder why it is.

lolitime

Oct 7, 2017
Wow, what a depressing game that was. Thank god for Ending 4 giving a little ray of sunshine to the mc, I knew what i was getting into playing this but that was a bit much, poor guy just couldn't catch a break

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes