Ao Oni26

Oct 1, 2017
Wow, what a depressing game that was. Thank god for Ending 4 giving a little ray of sunshine to the mc, I knew what i was getting into playing this but that was a bit much, poor guy just couldn't catch a break
mind telling me what happened in the 4th ending? cuz i dont want to play the damn game again

lolitime

Oct 7, 2017
mind telling me what happened in the 4th ending? cuz i dont want to play the damn game again
The mc decides to settle his Grudge against Variges in a 1 on 1 battle, but not before killing his brother in front of him. mc defeats him but spares his life leaving Variges shaken. Finally having proved his worth after being powerless the entire game he decides to settle down somewhere unknown in the countryside with the Dragon loli Behelnicht. He does odd jobs as a mercenary to get by and they live happily together, one day planning to have a child. And with Variges brother dead Aina the ice Ryuujin is finally freed from her captivity as a slave.

Compared to the other endings this one is by far and away the best you'll get, and is actually rather sweet. I'm really glad the developer threw one nice ending in there.

Muerte11

Jul 5, 2018
Wow, what a depressing game that was. Thank god for Ending 4 giving a little ray of sunshine to the mc, I knew what i was getting into playing this but that was a bit much, poor guy just couldn't catch a break
Yeah so depressing him dont make anything to stop that bastards so depressing i stop playing it it makes me so mad cuz Imos cant make a shit and all girls get raped and him dont give him life to save them better die trying to save them like in the village a end was good there

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
The mc decides to settle his Grudge against Variges in a 1 on 1 battle, but not before killing his brother in front of him. mc defeats him but spares his life leaving Variges shaken. Finally having proved his worth after being powerless the entire game he decides to settle down somewhere unknown in the countryside with the Dragon loli Behelnicht. He does odd jobs as a mercenary to get by and they live happily together, one day planning to have a child. And with Variges brother dead Aina the ice Ryuujin is finally freed from her captivity as a slave.

Compared to the other endings this one is by far and away the best you'll get, and is actually rather sweet. I'm really glad the developer threw one nice ending in there.
the best and true ending is still the ending 6 ( you stop the cycle of terror from the dragons) and in this one imos was the true heroe . not the one people wanted but the one everyone needed

Ao Oni26

Oct 1, 2017

that is sweet indeed such wholesome ending indeed

Ao Oni26

Oct 1, 2017
the best and true ending is still the ending 6 ( you stop the cycle of terror from the dragons) and in this one imos was the true heroe . not the one people wanted but the one everyone needed
wait he kills all the dragon?

Gxzero

Aug 8, 2016
Depressing but fulfilling game. Pretty hard to end otherwise since...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: senjuvilis

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019

Dec 7, 2018

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Played this till I saw it was just another one of those MC weak can't fight and is forced to watch all the ones he loves being raped by pathetic failed excuse failures. Though I stopped before being forced to see them all forced. If I knew it was like that I wouldn't of even of fucking wasted my time downloading this crap fest. The toilet is the best place for this as far as I'm concerned. Best ending for the game is the one where you throw the game into the trash and light it on fire.

Muerte11

Jul 5, 2018
Played this till I saw it was just another one of those MC weak can't fight and is forced to watch all the ones he loves being raped by pathetic failed excuse failures. Though I stopped before being forced to see them all forced. If I knew it was like that I wouldn't of even of fucking wasted my time downloading this crap fest. The toilet is the best place for this as far as I'm concerned. Best ending for the game is the one where you throw the game into the trash and light it on fire.

MoPoRoNo

Apr 17, 2020
Noob here. I have completed the Kagura Games version to only endings 3 and 4. The experience was heartaching.

Being a noob I am, I ask: how does this game's "level of netorare" (if that's a thing) compare to other games? From my readings, I think I have picked a somewhat high bar as one of my initial experiences of a netorare game.

Reactions: snake5273

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
Wait.. i remember this game's name being Thug Hero Party. When did it change to Dark Hero Party ?? or is this the case of a mandela effect.

PassAlong

Jan 9, 2020
Wait.. i remember this game's name being Thug Hero Party. When did it change to Dark Hero Party ?? or is this the case of a mandela effect.
I would really like to facepalm myself after seeing this similar question within the last 10 posts that someone has asked this already. This is still the same game, but since localization was done by Kagura Games, they had to change the game title a little bit like all of their previous releases. They also get the creator's permission to make the game uncensored since it's technically being re-released outside of Japan's rule of mosaic regulation.

-Here is a link to provide everyone obviously on what Kagura Games role in the industry is-

Last edited:
Reactions: superelmo
3.70 star(s) 37 Votes