sokl

Jul 4, 2019
Noob here. I have completed the Kagura Games version to only endings 3 and 4. The experience was heartaching.

Being a noob I am, I ask: how does this game's "level of netorare" (if that's a thing) compare to other games? From my readings, I think I have picked a somewhat high bar as one of my initial experiences of a netorare game.
Don't know for sure, but this one is the one of the bigger one. I mean, your (step?)sister, tsu-friend, nun-friend and (finaly)girlfriend dumped you for N U Ts (exept two of them but they still gonna be fucked) is pretty high level NTR imo atleast

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Noob here. I have completed the Kagura Games version to only endings 3 and 4. The experience was heartaching.

Being a noob I am, I ask: how does this game's "level of netorare" (if that's a thing) compare to other games? From my readings, I think I have picked a somewhat high bar as one of my initial experiences of a netorare game.
Being a ntr fan (and one of the contributor of the ongoing NTR resources thread), i can pretty much say this is one of the top NTR games you'll ever play. I saw only one other series who affected me that much: NTRPG, especially the second game. If you didn't play NTRPG, now it is time for you to start that one.

Reactions: snake5273

billyjones

Dec 1, 2017
i didn't really play the game but i was able to piece the story together kinda by watching some of these scenes. i also saw all the ending thanks to quanbe saves. From what i know these dragons like to make losers like this guy so they suffer or something like that . From what AL said the dragons like to make the strong and beautiful ones get the dragons power while losers get all the bad shit happen to them. Boy this game is indeed not for for the weak will.

Thanks to my experience of watching and reading certain NTR manga i'm am somewhat able to deal with the contents that this game has to offer and boy i hate this game for making not only the main character IMOS weak but also how if you are strong enough to get to those certain scenes and you do beat them you still lose.

This game has good scenes though with the art and all.

Last edited:

swarde

May 5, 2019

A bit info for those who new to NTR :
also include some example game.. Hope it can be helpful..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Gxzero

Aug 8, 2016

Having played/fapped to a lot of hard-NTR from Anim.teamMM, Orcsoft and whatnot games I can tell you this is in my opinion...

Fathim

Nov 23, 2019
One of the first NTR games I've played and boy I did not know what I was walking in to. This game made me feel mad af. ngl this game kinda fucked me up.

Reactions: Muerte11

Muerte11

Jul 5, 2018
One of the first NTR games I've played and boy I did not know what I was walking in to. This game made me feel mad af. ngl this game kinda fucked me up.
Same i dont finish it makes me so sad and mad depressive game i pleyed some ntr but no 1 have this disgusting storry and rape like this i hate my life to try playing this

Reactions: Makouh

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
no... im sure you like NTR..
but when the girl is not sad.. forced sure.. sad.. no.
i mean if NTR+sad=bad
NTR+happy ending or something=good.

swarde

May 5, 2019
Same i dont finish it makes me so sad and mad depressive game i pleyed some ntr but no 1 have this disgusting storry and rape like this i hate my life to try playing this
no... im sure you like NTR..
but when the girl is not sad.. forced sure.. sad.. no.
i mean if NTR+sad=bad
NTR+happy ending or something=good.
It happened to player who new to NTR genre I think.. It's also the first time for me to be that depressed after playing game. I took about two day break when playing this game. What steel me that time is when u get hinted about what will happened to MC ingame, I see it like his fate is already chained and we get to experience it through playing.

There actually a trick to played NTR game, that is to not expect a good ending nor the MC.. When the game had revenge or comeback route, that when it is satisfying, but still don't expect it will truly end well for MC

I had seen one post about NTR, it said that if u play NTR game but didn't get sad or depressed afterward, then one cannot say u are getting or enjoying NTRed. The sad feeling is the essence. What a sick emotion that we can grow haha

Handgel

Jun 26, 2018
I walk in knowing nothing about this game and got gut punched by how wimpy the MC is. Is he ever gonna have a come back?

swarde

May 5, 2019
I walk in knowing nothing about this game and got gut punched by how wimpy the MC is. Is he ever gonna have a come back?
There is a total of 6 ending of this game and yes he has a come back (revenge) moment in the last two ending. But until u get there, well.. I hope u can endure it until there. Here the post about it #132

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
It happened to player who new to NTR genre I think.. It's also the first time for me to be that depressed after playing game. I took about two day break when playing this game. What steel me that time is when u get hinted about what will happened to MC ingame, I see it like his fate is already chained and we get to experience it through playing.

There actually a trick to played NTR game, that is to not expect a good ending nor the MC.. When the game had revenge or comeback route, that when it is satisfying, but still don't expect it will truly end well for MC

I had seen one post about NTR, it said that if u play NTR game but didn't get sad or depressed afterward, then one cannot say u are getting or enjoying NTRed. The sad feeling is the essence. What a sick emotion that we can grow haha
well i read/watch many NTR hentai before.. i ok if MC is sad or suicide..
i just cant stand when the girl sad. (SAD is BAD) and not corrupted fast enough.
well average hentai is..the woman feeling good and in the end accept it.(succesfully corrupted)
same as rape. if the woman initiate (giving lame excuse to be raped) or maybe enjoying it, i am ok. (GAL?)
but.. this.. i dont know.. maybe because i play it half hour? it feels so long the girls to be corrupted..
and i think the MC is just a FUEL to the FIRE for story/plot. (as excuse maybe)

edit : or maybe i just like MILF/GAL type? i dont know.. im sure its NTR too..

Last edited:

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
There is a total of 6 ending of this game and yes he has a come back (revenge) moment in the last two ending. But until u get there, well.. I hope u can endure it until there. Here the post about it #132
did the good ending is worth for the girl? i mean the MC got power to fight the thug. then the girls? corrupted? or happy ending?
if the girls sadness is worth for the ending.. i might be download it again.
i just dont like sad NTR with prolong/never corrupted mind for the girl. (its just sad)

sokl

Jul 4, 2019
did the good ending is worth for the girl? i mean the MC got power to fight the thug. then the girls? corrupted? or happy ending?
if the girls sadness is worth for the ending.. i might be download it again.
i just dont like sad NTR with prolong/never corrupted mind for the girl. (its just sad)
It depends on ending (spoilers ahead). 1st and 2nd endings are saying that 2 of the girls are happy about their "life style", one of them ran away with the prince and she's happy and the last one is just meat toilet and mentaly broken (and I don't think she's happy).
In the 3rd ending Lotina kills MC (cuz he kills Thrash and she's really liked him to the point where she now has a baby from him and another one is in her belly) and she's not happy, also drago-loli is not happy too (I think?) cuz MC died; Other girls are the same as in the 1st and 2nd endings.
In the 4th ending is a bit better, cuz you don't kill Thrash and Lotina doesn't kill you. And drago-loli is happy too cuz MC is alive and they live a happy life together with lots of S E X; Other girls are same as in the 1st and 2nd endings.
The 5th and 6th endings are mostly the same so I'll go review them as one. When you kill all dragons (exept loli) all humans lost their desires and emotions(?) so now they can't have S E X and make babies (including our girls and bandits). In the 5th ending MCs sister is mostly happy(?) cuz now she's something like wife to Ace. Lotina is dead, so as Thrash (cuz 5th and 6th endings are continuation of 3rd ending, but without her killing you, so you kill her). Tsu-girl is happy cuz this madness of raping has ended (also cuz MC kills Thrashs brother) and she's now raising Lotinas baby. Nun girl is not happy (as far as I can tell), so as prince, cuz they wanted to have babies together. MC is dead after killing the main dragon and drago-loli is depressed(?) and throws herself of the cliff (that's what I think id happend but I'm not sure).
At last, the 6th ending is exactly the same as the 5th but drago-loli gives dragon core to the random boy, so the main dragon could be reborn and return humans their desires, so she's happy.
Something like that.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
One of the links for the full CG room save here works and I found it though any time I try to go to it I get a missing file error, does anyone know how to fix this? Cause the art of the game is nice I just find the game itself unenjoyable from what I have seen, and from what I've read here it clearly will only get worse for me, not better. So I'd rather just get the CGs and be done with it.

tarroke

Aug 12, 2019
One of the links for the full CG room save here works and I found it though any time I try to go to it I get a missing file error, does anyone know how to fix this? Cause the art of the game is nice I just find the game itself unenjoyable from what I have seen, and from what I've read here it clearly will only get worse for me, not better. So I'd rather just get the CGs and be done with it.
I thought myself a cold hearted bastard that have seen a lot but wow ... Comments haven't been kidding with how harsh this is. I honestly don't know should I respect, pat or shoot ppl that are into this. Aside from liking the art which is on itself great I guess only positive for me would be discovering I am definitely not into ntr. I got a complete boner block trying to go through story feeling really sad and angry rather than horny, not to mention it's hard to use a keyboard when my hands constantly clenching to fists. Gonna stick to using kindly provided saves for endings + cg room.

Last edited:
Reactions: n0pe
3.70 star(s) 37 Votes