sokl

Jul 4, 2019
This game is too much crap. cant continue this shit. i usually enjoy ntr to an extent, but this MC is too useless and the devs are also idiots for implementing enemies you cant beat just so that you keep repeating that shit to uncover 1 more dumb scene or your friend getting broken. fuck off.
Ahh, yes I'am remembering. The Schums base right? Yes, I had most of my uneasy feeling in that part. Hitted me pretty hard but but H-scenes were good

Reactions: BoohooBitch

3D

TRIPLE D !!!
Donor
May 17, 2017
@DDD Fixed the OP and title. Please stop leaving memes and pointless jokes on the OP, if you want to leave your own comments, make a spoiler tag below installation and leave your own thoughts inside it. Follow the blueprint and stick to it. Same thing for your titles that aren't respecting upload rules, your tags/genres are also missing information.
WELL I CAN'T ANYMORE CAN I !?
miss ya bluubs

sokl

Jul 4, 2019
The loli is MC's sister (or step sister or something, forget which) and according to what I've read here in one of the endings she and MC get together.
No, there's no such ending in the game. There's no incest in the game either. So yeah, there shouldn't be incest tag

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
No, there's no such ending in the game. There's no incest in the game either. So yeah, there shouldn't be incest tag
I was just going off of what one of the reviews said which was that in ending 4 "you end up with the Dragon loli girl and live in the countryside with her, so the main character does have one happy ending."

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
The loli is MC's sister (or step sister or something, forget which) and according to what I've read here in one of the endings she and MC get together.
She's his half sister, and she isn't the dragon loli that's an entirely different character.

vietanh797

Oct 10, 2018
I am fuking give up on this game, it's too fuk up of a world, only second to NTR knight, should have invited the knight from that game over here too

Last edited:

Psycofang

Nov 29, 2018
Well i finally finished my last little edits and said my peace. This was as well written as a rpg maker game could ever have been imo. It was successful because it successfully told a painful story and made you feel it.

Between the Mc being punished for being a good guy, the main love interest being a massive hypocrite and the primary antagonist being rewarded for his shitty behavior with love, sex and a family and all the other back stabbing and betrayals in between.

It was a good story about the good being punished and the wicked being rewarded and only in the very end did a POSSIBLE change occur.

My thoughts on ending 4 are not as sweet as othet peoples impressions

So basically he lets Thrash live, and gives up on Lotia completely.

Now he lives as a merc with the dragon loli and has to regularly kill the monsters she births to keep the "heros" off their trails

This also means Thrash was also keeping the heros off Imos trail thus Thrash paying his life debt to Imos and Imos simultaneously being in Thrashs debt

The only person that was saved was Aina and no one really knows what happened after that

Its a bitter sweet ending, in Imos perspective he had to give up on Lotia and leave her with the man who destroyed his, and all his friends lives, and it doesnt imply Thrash ever became a better person.

Imos position now is that of someone who will be put under extreme scrutiny and prejudice if he or the loli are ever caught, they will not be treated fairly.

The Lolis perspective is a better one, she has someone she cares for and treats far better than anyone else ever did, hoping to have a child and in the end does her best for him despite that he no longer eats and barely sleeps.

Its a bitter dark ending because the dragons were not punished, someone else will be put in Imos shoes but there will be no Dark Dragon to assist this person

And all the people who shouldve been confronted for their part in turning Imos into a monster, never were.

Lotia would continue with the blatantly false notion that her betrayal was for Imos sake, her self righteousness and hypocritical behavior never brought to her attention. She will continue to try and change the evil man she fell in love with to justify what she did to Imos and effectively reward Thrash.

Tori would still be at the manipulation and mercy of Ace, brewing poisons and aphrodisiacs and being a drug addict.

Aina would, in best case scenario, go back to her kingdom while the worlds desire ran rampant so she may not meet a good end anyway.

Assim continues to be an ignorant fool he is.

And so on. The ending was...bleak.

This was a good rpgm vn and i hope they never EVER do another one.

Last edited:

tarroke

Aug 12, 2019
Agree wholeheartedly. I believe someone called 4 "the least worst" or smthing like that and I can kind of see that as you get your (more or less) revenge on Variges and live on with Behelnicht.
However I find the 5 to be one that actually managed to give me some peace. Get actual revenge by killing him though I would prefer years of turture instead, put Lotia out of her delusional misery, kill all the scheming dragons and fade to black.
Even though that dooms the world I have no qualms, if everything so far was good or how it's suppose to be and would continue to be so then I gladly let it all burn.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Well i finally finished my last little edits and said my peace. This was as well written as a rpg maker game could ever have been imo. It was successful because it successfully told a painful story and made you feel it.

Between the Mc being punished for being a good guy, the main love interest being a massive hypocrite and the primary antagonist being rewarded for his shitty behavior with love, sex and a family and all the other back stabbing and betrayals in between.

It was a good story about the good being punished and the wicked being rewarded and only in the very end did a POSSIBLE change occur.

My thoughts on ending 4 are not as sweet as othet peoples impressions

So basically he lets Thrash live, and gives up on Lotia completely.

Now he lives as a merc with the dragon loli and has to regularly kill the monsters she births to keep the "heros" off their trails

This also means Thrash was also keeping the heros off Imos trail thus Thrash paying his life debt to Imos and Imos simultaneously being in Thrashs debt

The only person that was saved was Aina and no one really knows what happened after that

Its a bitter sweet ending, in Imos perspective he had to give up on Lotia and leave her with the man who destroyed his, and all his friends lives, and it doesnt imply Thrash ever became a better person.

Imos position now is that of someone who will be put under extreme scrutiny and prejudice if he or the loli are ever caught, they will not be treated fairly.

The Lolis perspective is a better one, she has someone she cares for and treats far better than anyone else ever did, hoping to have a child and in the end does her best for him despite that he no longer eats and barely sleeps.

Its a bitter dark ending because the dragons were not punished, someone else will be put in Imos shoes but there will be no Dark Dragon to assist this person

And all the people who shouldve been confronted for their part in turning Imos into a monster, never were.

Lotia would continue with the blatantly false notion that her betrayal was for Imos sake, her self righteousness and hypocritical behavior never brought to her attention. She will continue to try and change the evil man she fell in love with to justify what she did to Imos and effectively reward Thrash.

Tori would still be at the manipulation and mercy of Ace, brewing poisons and aphrodisiacs and being a drug addict.

Aina would, in best case scenario, go back to her kingdom while the worlds desire ran rampant so she may not meet a good end anyway.

Assim continues to be an ignorant fool he is.

And so on. The ending was...bleak.

This was a good rpgm vn and i hope they never EVER do another one.
I think they did make a sequel(prequel?) but it was under the princess POV.

tarroke

Aug 12, 2019
This no longer seems to work, anybody mind re-sharing it? :/
Thug Hero Party (newer v.2/Kagura official translation/Steam), save in CG Room/NG+ provided by ponyguy :

Dark Hero Party (older v.1.0.1/fan transaltion/downloaded from first page of this thread), same as above + multiple saves for easier/faster endings provided by quanbe :

There is next to none difference so I would strongly advise to spare ur sanity and just got for the older version with more saves.

For what I was able to find there is a sequel featuring Aina but it's not translated anywhere and even if it was I'm not touching it with a pole vault rod:

kimito

Mar 2, 2018
THE GAME WAS GOOD BUT MAN I WISH THERE WAS AN OPTION TO FIGHT BACK AND AVOID THE NTR

Akbal

Jun 9, 2018
usually when I play an NTR game I don't feel bad for the protagonist but this shit was soo fucked up and by the end of it all you just regret even playing it. This games story is so messed up and you are literally powerless to do anything and there is no good ending. The story of the game was written well and the scenes are great but don't expect to be proud by the end of it

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
usually when I play an NTR game I don't feel bad for the protagonist but this shit was soo fucked up and by the end of it all you just regret even playing it. This games story is so messed up and you are literally powerless to do anything and there is no good ending. The story of the game was written well and the scenes are great but don't expect to be proud by the end of it
The true ending is just pure bittersweet conclusion to that type of world.

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
maybe the developer just want to bring kinda new style/plot?
brutal.. no true ending. like bethesda destiny..

or the developer just biased by this manga? 177013

• Angry
Reactions: stekegkin

kimito

Mar 2, 2018
same here just went through the scene in recollection without reading it and when i was finally finished and closed the game i just felt sad,angry and regret for even trying it out

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes