McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
She's his half sister, and she isn't the dragon loli that's an entirely different character.
Ah, I haven't really played far into the game since I didn't like it, and the only loli I saw the was the sister so I just assumed when people were referring to a dragon loli it was her.

Psycofang

Nov 29, 2018
I think they did make a sequel(prequel?) but it was under the princess POV.
True but that ones based on endings 1-2 i meant a full new game or sequel to the true end following the same premise. If its anything like Thug Hero i just wont read it.

dretchlord

Apr 30, 2019
Tried it but it doesn’t work I get an error
Haven't tested it out so tell me if it works, so did you try the Mega link for version 1.01?

Edit: Just tested out the above link and it works properly. Just put the save folder in the main directory. In game, load the recollection and replay room.

Last edited:

crunchyo

Dec 18, 2017

Hey, what do you guys think about this guy's thoughts on the game? It seems pretty interesting.

Reactions: swarde

Zuryl

Jan 5, 2019
Please tell me theres an ending to fucking kill lotia and just nuke the entire world into nothing. im going to need to drink a gallon of mouth wash to get this shit after taste out of my mouth.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Please tell me theres an ending to fucking kill lotia and just nuke the entire world into nothing. im going to need to drink a gallon of mouth wash to get this shit after taste out of my mouth.
Didn't play very far into the game but there is a revenge route where after killing Thrash Lotia fights you, you can win this fight though I'm unsure if you kill her (I don't think you do).

Last edited:

Psycofang

Nov 29, 2018
Ending 5 lotia dies apologizingto you for...well who cares since she didnt care enough before why should i believe her now, thrash dies, shum dies, Ace has his hands cut off , all the dragons die, the goddess dies and you sentence mankind to a slow extinction.

But like i said before, death is far too easy many of them, lotia and thrash especially.

But in a darker light maybe we should be happy Lotia and Thrash were garbage people in the end, the power couple in all their filth created the man who (in the true ending) in short became the only hero the world ever had.

Last edited:

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
You're actually near the end of the game already.
I didn't actually play into the revenge route, I stopped playing at around the time you leave the first town. I've just read in thread where people talked about the endings.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
the one i get from kagura games itself
If you mean the English patch, don't use it. The download posted by OP is already in English so installing the patch is unnecessary and based on what you posted, incompatible with the version here.

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes