Branwen

Jun 7, 2018
Lotia is a fucking THOTTT

Just finished the game and yeah this is the 177013 of adult games.
Would have rewiewed it if I hadntclicked off the page before I could have posted it too, oooof.
To any degenerates like me who have gone too far in to the Boybossom of Slannesh; This game deserves the title of 'NTR is shit' and I LIKE Ntr. Click off this page and never look back.

canonmuse

Jun 3, 2020
i dropped at the body guard at the end of the cave where you have to get destroyed by him. what doesnt help is the fact that i gave my self 9999 stats doing one bgajillion damage and he just wont die. you and i are on the same level my friend
how to get stat 9999 and money 999999

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
This game deserves the title of 'NTR is shit' and I LIKE Ntr. Click off this page and never look back.
At least this you a chance to have revenge and has bittersweet and good endings for you compared to every other ntr game.

Finnally

Jul 11, 2018
The last couple NTR games I played actually all had bittersweet/good(?) endings available so I don't think it's that uncommon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tl;dr: Game and art's ok. Story is ok, but hits some good notes for people who like to think. Mc is dumb as expected but has heart. Swordgirl bestgirl, plz no bully. Nun's trash, but it makes sense in retrospect. Sister is big trash, but at least she knows it. Heroine is quantum level trash on a spectrum that goes beyond NTR and deserves new terms like hyper-dimensional thot or something.

Overall I'd recommend it.
4/10 as an eroge.
6/10 as an RPG.

kiwicami

Oct 20, 2017
Can anyone upload it to Mega and provide a link? every link in the OP is painfully throttled and so fucking slow. Please.

Psycofang

Nov 29, 2018
The last couple NTR games I played actually all had bittersweet/good(?) endings available so I don't think it's that uncommon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tl;dr: Game and art's ok. Story is ok, but hits some good notes for people who like to think. Mc is dumb as expected but has heart. Swordgirl bestgirl, plz no bully. Nun's trash, but it makes sense in retrospect. Sister is big trash, but at least she knows it. Heroine is quantum level trash on a spectrum that goes beyond NTR and deserves new terms like hyper-dimensional thot or something.

Overall I'd recommend it.
4/10 as an eroge.
6/10 as an RPG.

Write your 6 to 10 paragraphs

Im interested since the main love interest seems to be the strongest tone settimg set piece of this game. The villian as a character barely exists besides being a bully and by the longest, stringiest stretch of the word...

Clever...

It really falls on her also one minor correction

She pitched those excuses before and after FAILING to murder him

Which made the whole scene downright insane possibly the most backwards scene in the entire game.

That same scene lowered my opinion of Imos character because he had enough balls to finally call her out on her bullshit then fall right back into her backwards and hypocritical as fuck logic pretty much undoing his growth.

Last edited:

Scythiu

May 20, 2020
i am pretty big fan of ntr .... on one side yes netorare is about absence of choice .... but it has to be about absence of choice from perspective of hero and girls when player picks it (it always is because player picked route).... or at least when you want to go down the rabbit hole and make it mandatory ......

..... don't strip player at least in one ending of victory and salvaging what's left

... after playing through all endings there is dire cursed feeling ... after time invested ... for players that dont want such ending no one says they must see it ... it doesnt need to be even cannon whatever easter egg .... game just feels cursed in way

EDIT: dont misunderstand me ... ntr in that game is one of most brutal ones i ever saw .... just revenge route needed to be more well made like ... murder each of those that in any way did something to you ... and whatever with girls ... leave to developer imagination harem , free them , abandon them leave to player choice and game would be god tier ... it didnt need to have happy end just better revenge route thats all

and please dont use argument about linearity of some ntr without choice .... because they dont pretend in compare to this one that they are multichoice RPG NTR ... most of linear stuff are VN

furthermore there is difference between netorare and abuse hopelessnes to player its completely different genre... bad feeling in mouth has nothing with girls ending .... but with MC weakness abuse which is just bad writing

Last edited:
Reactions: randomguy6516265165

Psycofang

Nov 29, 2018
Dunno. I cant really call what happened NTR considering NTRs meaning and the complicated fuckery that goes on in the story.

Only thing i can say is bad things happen to the few good people and bad people prove a couple of those good people arent really all the good at all.

There are sections where youre forced to lose though.

Kharn98

Apr 13, 2018
Got all endings, left with a bad taste in my mouth
Anyone care to recommend me some wholesome games with nice art?

rain_clz

Aug 16, 2019
extremly NTR, I'm so dissapointed that there are at least no ending which the MC goes Godly and destroy the world or something. The amount of NTR is disturbing and annoying. I should have check the first comment/the tag before downloading this game.

blue_eyes06

Apr 17, 2020
same here just went through the scene in recollection without reading it and when i was finally finished and closed the game i just felt sad,angry and regret for even trying it out
Do you have any working save file? None of it worked for me. Game crashes when I load the save file.

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes