IneZwei

Aug 5, 2017
Yeah it was a trap set by Thrash. Thrash took the antidote before the events started just incase imos tried to kill him.

Unfortunately what youre looking for is for a reason for these characters to be less flawed, i understand that frustration but you have to take it as it is. Its a story about good people without power and powerful people who are rotten.

Even had Imos done anything they were long since set to blame him for any inconvenience he may cause purely because he was not special like they were.

Him getting beaten and used as collateral wouldnt have happened, no matter what they were going to warp the situation to make it seem as if Imos was in the wrong.

No matter what doing anything was going to set Thrash up to be the "merciful" one and Imos to be the sore loser.

The goal was to manipulate people into giving up on Imos all on their own and specifically for selfish reasons.

This deals a much larger blow than had he been cursed to be ransom for the bad guy.

In a common day setting it wouldve made sense to kill them had he some means of equalizing the floor like leading them into an area that nullified their special status.

The story is pretty cut throat because Imos and Aina are meant to be the examples of people with good but flawed characters and Lotia/Thrash/Shum/Tori are examples of strength but rotten characters

Lotia, Assym and Tori chose the lives they lived all on their own which creates a difficult issue. Tori did not want to go back and Lotia decided to start lying about her nature.
Yeah you're absolutely right, I guess I just couldn't swallow the whole villains win sometimes too thing. Imos sure had it rough. It makes the beginning even worse though because Imos saw the future or some shit of himself going through all this and then he goes through all the shit again and I find it funny the character never once goes... "Hmm this kinda feels deja vu." unless he did and I missed it. Anyways venting felt good and your messages helped me compartimentalize the parts of the story and characters that really annoyed me. Thanks man.

MainZoe

Oct 19, 2017
Hi guys, im stuck i dont know what do i have to do for continue. Im in the part where Thrash, Lotia and the Knight went out of the city. I did the job cleaning the bathrooms, went to sleep, wake up with Aina and now i dont know what to do, Krimina is resting, Lotia is with Ace and a monter appear on the entrance where the guard is sleeping, killed the monster and now im pretty lost, tryed to go out, talked to everyone but nothing...

EDIT: God, finally after hours i found out that i had to go in a backstreet on the left side of the city and fight against a thief... god, i think im gonna try to make a walkthrough or something like that if i have time because some people rlly need it. But first, i gotta take all the endings aand is gonna take a long time for me XD And hope ppl can undesrtand my english bc im not native english so, i suck c:

Last edited:

Astr028

Aug 25, 2019
Didn't understand why Imos would get upset about Krimina and Assym in the crystal ball scene. Assym was like Imos, but powerful and not defeatist.
He could have saved more than one person, especially Aina, the person he supposedly wanted to woo. But as soon as his ego was wounded just a little he decided to turn a blind eye towards everything and fuck off to live out his life away from all the troubles (he didn't participate in the final battle at all AFAIK so he couldn't even be bothered to help defeat the "evil" dragon.)

In other words, he was clearly someone who could have done a lot more with the power he did have and intentionally decided not to - for Imos, the person desperately trying to help his friends and not being able to, yeah, that's pretty rage-inducing. To watch someone with so much power squander it because of his stupidity.

(Lotia) wasn't in the same position as Tori and watching some endings, Lotia is more powerful than Thrash.
You mean Ending 3? Lotia only won because Imos lost any reason to keep living after killing Thrash. It's the Adrenaline Rush of revenge wearing off giving way to emptiness. They made it clear that Thrash had the power of like 4 Dracovalis to Lotia's 1.

ManoloRevera

May 5, 2020
for Imos, the person desperately trying to help his friends and not being able to, yeah, that's pretty rage-inducing. To watch someone with so much power squander it because of his stupidity.
I agree completely. I missed that thinking process.

silversurfer

Nov 9, 2017
Hey, I'm stuck at the part where I have the town is poisoned and I need to defeat the poison boss. I can't beat it no matter what I try and can't proceed. Do I need to restart the entire game?

Astr028

Aug 25, 2019
I think there's an event circle that resets the monsters - you could try doing that and grinding on the monsters until you're strong enough to beat them. Saving the items from the Aina rescue section also helps since you can't do anything to change that part but if you spent them all that might be an issue.

Reactions: silversurfer

Astr028

Aug 25, 2019
Note: It's not just the names and terms - the entire translation is different. DHP reads a bit more professionally (less random Onii-chans and Japanese phrases) although I can't vouch for accuracy of either translation since I never played the original.

Also, save files in between the two aren't compatible unfortunately which might be an issue if you use the wrong one on the other version.

Reactions: billy joe jean

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Does a proper walkthrough for this game exist?

I've seen bits and pieces giving up snippets of information about doing X to get Y ending, but I'm at the start.

MoPoRoNo

Apr 17, 2020
Does a proper walkthrough for this game exist?

I've seen bits and pieces giving up snippets of information about doing X to get Y ending, but I'm at the start.
The gallery provides the walkthrough, which you reach after getting any ending.
My recommended way to see all the endings easily (light spoilers):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Finally, don't forget to view each girl's (except Krimina) epilogue in the gallery, especially Lotia's. Provides new perspective. The epilogues are not reachable in main game.

Last edited:

Astr028

Aug 25, 2019
I will note that once you finish the game once, the Gallery room has a helpful "skip" option where you can jump to certain points of the story that makes achieving all the endings easier, and it also contains hints on how to get each ending.

silversurfer

Nov 9, 2017
I think there's an event circle that resets the monsters - you could try doing that and grinding on the monsters until you're strong enough to beat them. Saving the items from the Aina rescue section also helps since you can't do anything to change that part but if you spent them all that might be an issue.
Tragic, I used all the powerful items on mobs.

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes