Psycofang

Nov 29, 2018
Really? the story is "so-so"? did you even finish it? I bet you didn't but yeah I felt that way at first so I'll let you go for your ignorance.
Some people dont relate to the story, others just dont feel it, while i will agree its not the best written it was really well done with how it implied a lot of information.

They actually did a good job using thoughts, actions and the comparisons of others to show how good or bad certain characters really were deep down.

Though some people thinking its so-so and remaining that way is fine.

Reactions: Opious

JephXIII

Jun 12, 2020
i'm just glad there's an ending where you can kill that b*tch, she's just make excuses for her own pleasure, when the MC is gone for a years she's not even looking for him, and what worse how TF she's believe people that she's just met rather trusting her childhood friend when others people scam him. she's never have sex with the MC and when they meet again she's trying to kill MC when she's know that dumb man is dead. like WTF ? she's deserve to be dead. she's keep saying she's enduring all the rape and torment from thrash for protecting MC but take a look at 1st Ending Giving Up ?

did she really care about MC ?? not fckin at all. after defeating demon dragon. she's just happy to end with thrash and having 2 baby. and she even said she like thrash because he's became good guy and care about her. ahhahaaha like wtf ?? of course he care because he want to fck her so bad and then he got what he wanted.

i'm really glad when the MC kill her. i can feel his pain enduring how he's must watch and can't do nothing when her lover, friend, his little sister is raped but in the end even her lover betrayed him by fall in love with that stupid man and even try to kill him because her own ignorance.

and i really like Imos face when he's angry. he's so badass. that b*tch doesn't deserve Imos at all. Imos should be with aina. she's the best girl

Last edited:

wkrg.wmv

Sep 9, 2020
I like ntr game's with mc has more control over sitution like in Struggle with sin's, their he control's girl's lust and if he lose with orc's gets cucked. This Thug hero party is kind of stupid, like almost all the character's decisions were so stupid, the childhood friend is a whore trying to act all cute. I felt bad for his sister but she is all stupid, like there were so many time she could have just stopped those thugs.

Reactions: Cosmic Virgin

wkrg.wmv

Sep 9, 2020
i'm just glad there's an ending where you can kill that b*tch, she's just make excuses for her own pleasure, when the MC is gone for a years she's not even looking for him, and what worse how TF she's believe people that she's just met rather trusting her childhood friend when others people scam him. she's never have sex with the MC and when they meet again she's trying to kill MC when she's know that dumb man is dead. like WTF ? she's deserve to be dead. she's keep saying she's enduring all the rape and torment from thrash for protecting MC but take a look at 1st Ending Giving Up ?

did she really care about MC ?? not fckin at all. after defeating demon dragon. she's just happy to end with thrash and having 2 baby. and she even said she like thrash because he's became good guy and care about her. ahhahaaha like wtf ?? of course he care because he want to fck her so bad and then he got what he wanted.

i'm really glad when the MC kill her. i can feel his pain enduring how he's must watch and can't do nothing when her lover, friend, his little sister is raped but in the end even her lover betrayed him by fall in love with that stupid man and even try to kill him because her own ignorance.

and i really like Imos face when he's angry. he's so badass. that b*tch doesn't deserve Imos at all. Imos should be with aina. she's the best girl
I hated that whore too.

• Haha
Reactions: Cosmic Virgin

OniChichii

Dec 2, 2019
I like ntr game's with mc has more control over sitution like in Struggle with sin's, their he control's girl's lust and if he lose with orc's gets cucked. This Thug hero party is kind of stupid, like almost all the character's decisions were so stupid, the childhood friend is a whore trying to act all cute. I felt bad for his sister but she is all stupid, like there were so many time she could have just stopped those thugs.
do you have some name in mind where if the mc do mistake he get cuck but if he do good he stay on the top ??

Astr028

Aug 25, 2019
can you not replay the ending in the memory room? It just give me hints
Only the H-scenes.

The memory room does have a sheep that can teleport you to various points including the start of the Revenge Route (easy Ending 1-2) or Just before the Decisive Battle (2 boss battles for Ending 3-4) so Ending 5-6 is the only one that requires a lot of effort, but you can save before the ending sequence to watch them both.

Cosmic Virgin

Aug 3, 2019
Alright I've seen some ntr but most of them are pretty meh in terms of story which is good because personally I don't like to feel any kind of feels toward the mc for this kind of thing, but this, the story is actually well written and fuck me, that's quite depressing and I hate that, not just because it's depressing, but because you just can't win, the game won't let you to win. If only they made a bitter sweet ending where the MC ends up with the other girl after losing them all, I'd be glad to give it 10/10 and support the devs, but well, at least you can kill the bitch.

noobgamer103

May 19, 2017
Well a i finish this game after 40 hours of farming just to win the battel and the game still tell me i lose thads the worst felling i have in a erogue ,but the cherry in the cake was when spoiler :V:V:V:V:V:V you figth against the guy how make your life a mess and he change for better he was a new guy with a wife and incoming child but he now he do bad in the past and figth against you and he nows its going to lose but doit anyway there is when i broke i was angry and sad in same time ....after all he change and i aprobe when people change but i was to angry and then his wife figth to and kill her but you want to save her mgagmkgmsdkmgdigakgnkwg i am to screw up i dont write anything in 7 month after play this i was shock and confuse about my feelings ...this game is like shinji fapping to asuka when she is in coma is thad feel of disguting but pleasure :C lel

Reactions: Heidren
3.70 star(s) 37 Votes