Psycofang

Nov 29, 2018
extremly NTR, I'm so dissapointed that there are at least no ending which the MC goes Godly and destroy the world or something. The amount of NTR is disturbing and annoying. I should have check the first comment/the tag before downloading this game.
But he did end the world

IneZwei

Aug 5, 2017
I'm not really a fan of forced ntr where we have no choice but to accept the MC is just unfortunate and has to be a cuckold, I tried to unlock all the endings so I could see if the MC ends up becoming a god and just kills all the assholes and forces all the girls to be his playthings or at least stop other women from being raped by jackass "heroes" who think because they have power they can take whatever they want. Sadly I kill Thrash and I always get instakilled by Lotia since I do no damage so no Endings 4 or 5 for me and I don't want to grind this piece of shit game, I think I'll just lock the memories out and move on. I also want to give up on ending 6 because I just have a bad feeling about it. I read some comments after I gave up and learned
"SPOILER""SPOILER""SPOILER""SPOILER""SPOILER""SPOILER""SPOILER"
"SPOILER"

The MC ends up destroying the world so that's probably the only good ending in this game though I'd like to know if there is a better ending and what ending it was. Just curious.

Sorry I don't know how to hide my spoilers.

Reactions: Land Lady Lover

IneZwei

Aug 5, 2017
After a few sleepless nights, thanks to this game, I'm back to vent one more time. The story is bad, after finding out your sister was raped by Ace via the memory crystal tent scene, the MC should've begun plotting to kill the heroes party. Then learning the woman he loved was going to be sleeping in the same house as Thrash it should've cemented his resolve. The only way the game could've been dumber was if the MC was fucking random girls and Lotia found out about it, and got back at him by fucking Thrash and making him watch. Sadly this kind of happened with Lotia finding out MC went to the strip club, so she finally gives it up to Thrash, like bitch you've been sleeping in Thrashes house and the MC probably had nightmares of what was going on in that house. During the poison slime incident where you have to save everyone i'm willing to bet 80% of the player population would've hunted down and killed all the shitstains who made the MCs life hell. Then there's the ending where you kill Thrash and Lotia kills you, Lotia says she just wanted you to be happy and Thrash was finally starting to treat her better, like at which point did she think you were going to be happy throughout the story? After the war? Was she under the impression the MC would just forget how all of his friends and loved one were raped? The story was just written poorly from start to finish, even a child can kill a grown man with a bit of cunning, tactic, and opportunity. Hell your sister in the game knows so much about medicine so she probably knows about poison as well, you could just casually be like "I know you were raped by Ace, I'm going to kill them all one by one. You can help or watch but it will happen!" After she was raped, I'm sure she'd jump at the idea and if she was scared and begged you not to try, you could just tell her if you don't try, you'll just kill yourself and she'd have no choice but to help. All in all the author makes the MC a dumb bitch and just goes through every chapter like "I wonder who's going to be raped again today? I hope I don't have to clean so much today."

Psycofang

Nov 29, 2018
I highly doubt, concidering what the game tells you, he would've tried to kill anyone. He actively avoids killing people because hes not a killer, on top of that how could he have possibly killed any of the super humans?

Poison doesnt do anything and weapons without their monstrous power also does nothing. They are heavily resistant to poison, the incident where he sets up imos shows this.

Look how much it took for Imos to beat Thrash and ask yourself how he ,a human, couldve ever done enough damage without being super human himself?

Reactions: Farhan2077

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
After a few sleepless nights, thanks to this game, I'm back to vent one more time. The story is bad, after finding out your sister was raped by Ace via the memory crystal tent scene, the MC should've begun plotting to kill the heroes party. Then learning the woman he loved was going to be sleeping in the same house as Thrash it should've cemented his resolve. The only way the game could've been dumber was if the MC was fucking random girls and Lotia found out about it, and got back at him by fucking Thrash and making him watch. Sadly this kind of happened with Lotia finding out MC went to the strip club, so she finally gives it up to Thrash, like bitch you've been sleeping in Thrashes house and the MC probably had nightmares of what was going on in that house. During the poison slime incident where you have to save everyone i'm willing to bet 80% of the player population would've hunted down and killed all the shitstains who made the MCs life hell. Then there's the ending where you kill Thrash and Lotia kills you, Lotia says she just wanted you to be happy and Thrash was finally starting to treat her better, like at which point did she think you were going to be happy throughout the story? After the war? Was she under the impression the MC would just forget how all of his friends and loved one were raped? The story was just written poorly from start to finish, even a child can kill a grown man with a bit of cunning, tactic, and opportunity. Hell your sister in the game knows so much about medicine so she probably knows about poison as well, you could just casually be like "I know you were raped by Ace, I'm going to kill them all one by one. You can help or watch but it will happen!" After she was raped, I'm sure she'd jump at the idea and if she was scared and begged you not to try, you could just tell her if you don't try, you'll just kill yourself and she'd have no choice but to help. All in all the author makes the MC a dumb bitch and just goes through every chapter like "I wonder who's going to be raped again today? I hope I don't have to clean so much today."
That's "netorare" for ya. The bad guys always win. The bad guys always have oversized cocks. The cuck protagonists and the slut heroines are always dumb, the slut heroines also love oversized cocks even on their first time :LOL:. That said, this game is still on the extreme side, not recommended for anyone but extreme masochists or extreme sadists. I personally stopped after their party reached the city. Couldn't stomach anymore of that.

I highly doubt, concidering what the game tells you, he would've tried to kill anyone. He actively avoids killing people because hes not a killer, on top of that how could he have possibly killed any of the super humans?

Poison doesnt do anything and weapons without their monstrous power also does nothing. They are heavily resistant to poison, the incident where he sets up imos shows this.

Look how much it took for Imos to beat Thrash and ask yourself how he ,a human, couldve ever done enough damage without being super human himself?
He could at least attempt to kill them but the thing is he didn't even try. I don't think the thought even crossed his mind.

Reactions: rKnight

ManoloRevera

May 5, 2020
After having finished playing the game, ending 4 is the best (follow the white haired girl and fight Thrash alone, by letting the white haired girl have the demons).
Schum dies so I assume Aina's fate is not the one shown in the epilogue. Otherwise ending 4 isn't so colourful either.
Didn't understand why Imos would get upset about Krimina and Assym in the crystal ball scene. Assym was like Imos, but powerful and not defeatist.

Tori wanted to survive and her cunny was keeping her alive and Imos became a liability for being so weak and nosy at the same time, so she turned her back on him. And Lotia trusted the word of a prostitute and Thrash over her childhood friend, very weird and dumb. She wasn't in the same position as Tori and watching some endings, Lotia is more powerful than Thrash.

All the "good" ones were weak in character, except Aina. Behernicht was the best match for Imos, he did become stronger (defeated Thrash, Schum and two others) and more responsible (kills the monsters Behernicht spawns) for her and with her help. In the end wasn't anger or dispair, that kept them together long enough to form a relationship (after many nights she got on top of him and rocked his world).

The NTR and the brutality throughout the game setted up ending 4 as the best closure for me. Very satisfying.

Ending 6 is not too bad either. That Behernicht character and her power (if I understood right) came to existence due to her dragon creator banishing her for being unfit in her eyes like she does to anyone she perceives to be ugly or weak.
While her creator was the source of hope and emotions, she was cruel. Behernicht was full of dispair, but filled with compassion.

The only part of the game I didn't like was battles, one couldn't win and no ability to "skip scenes". And the best part was the last battle against Thrash while on berserk mode.

Last edited:

Psycofang

Nov 29, 2018
He could at least attempt to kill them but the thing is he didn't even try. I don't think the thought even crossed his mind.
That requires him to be a killer, which he just... isnt to a fault. He refused to kill the bandits he defeated as well and remarks that he knew full well killing them wouldve made things easier.

He also, repeatedly, saw first hand how horrifying their power is, when lotia threw a tantrum and attacked thrash, imos mentioned that a single graze from any of that would end his life.

He then saw Aina get beaten down ruthlessly. Every exposure hes had to their power only further showed how unstoppable they are.

Killing any of them would be a pipe dream at best for a normal person.

And Thrash was hands down the strongest and most vile which makes this even harder to do.

Reactions: senjuvilis

Psycofang

Nov 29, 2018
Lotia trusted the word of a prostitute and Thrash over her childhood friend, very weird and dumb. She wasn't in the same position as Tori and watching some endings, Lotia is more powerful than Thrash.
Thats actually a weird one, im more than positive, after replaying the game, she used the prostitutes words as another excuse.

She does a LOT of sneaky shit throughout the story that made me come to the conclusion she didnt really love him.

-when imos gets dropped by the bees, she openly helps him out but then things changed

-while traveling to the city she sneakily tries to make it appear as if imos was helping when he wasnt, and she got called out for it. At that point it seemed more like she was trying to reassure herself over being realistic about imos

-she gave up on him ever getting stronger combat-wise. This was where the cognitive dissonance occurs because if she doesnt renew her powers shes no stronger than a human herself. She held him to an unreasonable standard.

-the numerous times she had foreplay with Thrash, never visited Imos and if Imos didnt go to see her they basically never spoke. It speaks on lack of effort and respect on her ens.

-her thinking she feels safe in thrashs arms and how strong he is. Basically she was long since attracted to Thrash.

-the whole rumor that imos slept with a prostitute. She was ready to yell at him before he shows her the recordings that he knows shes been cheating. Basically shes also a massive hypocrite and had no real trust in him.

-The conversation with the prostitute was basically bringing to light Lotia would end up being the bread winner of the two, a position lotia did not want. The Prostitute then used Lotias disillusionment and growing discontent with Imos to make it seen as if Imos would eventually dislike her when it was the other way around, Lotia had come to not want to be with Imos. It was a convenient excuse.

-the poison incident speaks for itself, she was far more willing to give Thrash the benefit if the doubt over imos because she was attracted to Thrash. People will usually make excuses for or trust the person they are attracted to over others.

-when she traded in Imos dignity, effort and love as an excuse to sleep with Thrash, her sexual attraction to him and her wanting a stronger man drove her decision but her good girl facade would crumble if she told the truth. This came her trading in imos.

-she pretty much disregarded his experience and opinions until he beats her in a fight then shes willing to listen, basically her puppy can fight back now. Only power made her respect him a little.

-she accuses him of numerous things she herself, Thrash and co. are all guilty of and imos wasnt.

-she couldn't accept the fact she was a bad person so she had to keep the lies going until it killed her. Only then did she finally apologize.

Out of everyone in the story she was easily one of the most warped characters.

Last edited:

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
That requires him to be a killer, which he just... isnt to a fault. He refused to kill the bandits he defeated as well and remarks that he knew full well killing them wouldve made things easier.
That's why he's a cuck :LOL:. A real man would realize that kindness, mercy...don't mean shit in such a fucked up world.

Lotia was definitely not as much of a "good girl" as she was supposed to be but i'm not really surprised she chose a piece of trash like "Thrash" :LOL: over Imos. Imos is a hopeless cuck...he was bottom of the barrel both physically and mentally...I definitely dislike Lotia but i couldn't really blame her for giving up on Imos. He sucked huge balls :ROFLMAO:.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Psycofang

Nov 29, 2018
Dunno. Cuz when he finally did kill all those evil people what was his reward? He got yelled at and called a villian as bad as thrash.

If he killed anyone... assuming he rver had the resources to to so ,especially one of their kind, the negative consequences wouldve been huge.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Dunno. Cuz when he finally did kill all those evil people what was his reward? He got yelled at and called a villian as bad as thrash.

If he killed anyone... assuming he rver had the resources to to so ,especially one of their kind, the negative consequences wouldve been huge.
That, my friend, is a cuck mentality.
A real man know himself best. You know these people you killed were evil, rotten to the core so all those accusation blaming you a villain don't mean jack shit. People can call you whatever they want, only you know yourself best so the opinions of other matter little. Imos is a cuck so he doesn't have such mentality.
There should've been an ending where we could choose to rip blondie the Trash...i meant Thrash head off then feed it to his slut wife Lotia :LOL:. But then again even when Imos gained power, he still got no guts hence no such satisfying ending for us.

• Wow

Psycofang

Nov 29, 2018
Eh iunno man, this real man mentality just seems like it wouldve lead to him failing to do anything to Thrash/Ace/Shum (because they were were purposefully given op powers), get his ass beat and then viciously humiliated for trying to take on people hundreds of times more powerful than himself

I think the ending was fine, he ended the world and quite frankly i couldnt agree more with it.

Reactions: Farhan2077

IneZwei

Aug 5, 2017

I see what you're saying about Imos not having the resolve to kill, and I understand Imos being as weak as he was, he likely wouldn't have been able to do anything even with poison now that I think about it with a clear head, that last battle with Thrash takes forever and you were gifted power from Behernicht in that fight, so yeah, he wouldn't have been able to do anything.

However, it seemed like everyone was weakened during that event where Imos has to step up and save the city, if you talk with Thrash during that event Imos even thinks to himself killing Thrash would be so easy right now. It even looks like Imos could kill Thrash but if that was a trap set by Thrash and he wasn't really weakened then nvm. However if everyone was weakened then Imos could've killed everyone and had the resolve to do so because you're given the option to kill Thrash in the final battle and not much happens in between that event and Imos appearing for the final battle with Thrash besides him leaving the city and spending a year doing who knows what. Would Imos hate grow more being closer to all of his loved ones being raped or more being away from them and just thinking about it while training or every once in a while when he's not doing anything?

It just makes more sense that you be given a choice to kill everyone who made your life hell at that point and then it show a cutscene of the demons winning the war because you killed all the bad heroes and Lotia, aina, and the good hero weren't enough to fight back against the demons army. Or if it was a trap by Thrash and he wasn't really weakened it shows a cutscene of him crippling you and he keeps you alive as a hostage to keep Lotia, Aina, and your sister from rebelling.

It would be different if Imos had no idea what was happening to his loved ones but he does and the fact that you don't get a choice of choosing revenge and liberating his loved ones from the positions they were in even if it costs them the war really bothers me. People have killed for almost no reason at all and Imos has about a thousand reasons.

Psycofang

Nov 29, 2018
I see what you're saying about Imos not having the resolve to kill, and I understand Imos being as weak as he was, he likely wouldn't have been able to do anything even with poison now that I think about it with a clear head, that last battle with Thrash takes forever and you were gifted power from Behernicht in that fight, so yeah, he wouldn't have been able to do anything.

However, it seemed like everyone was weakened during that event where Imos has to step up and save the city, if you talk with Thrash during that event Imos even thinks to himself killing Thrash would be so easy right now. It even looks like Imos could kill Thrash but if that was a trap set by Thrash and he wasn't really weakened then nvm. However if everyone was weakened then Imos could've killed everyone and had the resolve to do so because you're given the option to kill Thrash in the final battle and not much happens in between that event and Imos appearing for the final battle with Thrash besides him leaving the city and spending a year doing who knows what. Would Imos hate grow more being closer to all of his loved ones being raped or more being away from them and just thinking about it while training or every once in a while when he's not doing anything?

It just makes more sense that you be given a choice to kill everyone who made your life hell at that point and then it show a cutscene of the demons winning the war because you killed all the bad heroes and Lotia, aina, and the good hero weren't enough to fight back against the demons army. Or if it was a trap by Thrash and he wasn't really weakened it shows a cutscene of him crippling you and he keeps you alive as a hostage to keep Lotia, Aina, and your sister from rebelling.

It would be different if Imos had no idea what was happening to his loved ones but he does and the fact that you don't get a choice of choosing revenge and liberating his loved ones from the positions they were in even if it costs them the war really bothers me. People have killed for almost no reason at all and Imos has about a thousand reasons.
Yeah it was a trap set by Thrash. Thrash took the antidote before the events started just incase imos tried to kill him.

Unfortunately what youre looking for is a reason for these characters to be less flawed, i understand that frustration but you have to take it as it is. Its a story about good people without power and powerful people who are rotten.

Even had Imos done anything they were long since set to blame him for any inconvenience he may cause purely because he was not special like they were.

Him getting beaten and used as collateral wouldnt have happened, no matter what they were going to warp the situation to make it seem as if Imos was in the wrong.

No matter what doing anything was going to set Thrash up to be the "merciful" one and Imos to be the sore loser.

The goal was to manipulate people into giving up on Imos all on their own and specifically for selfish reasons.

This deals a much larger blow than had he been cursed to be ransom for the bad guy.

In a common day setting it wouldve made sense to kill them had he some means of equalizing the floor like leading them into an area that nullified their special status.

The story is pretty cut throat because Imos and Aina are meant to be the examples of people with good but flawed characters and Lotia/Thrash/Shum/Tori are examples of strength but rotten characters

Lotia, Assym and Tori chose the lives they lived all on their own which creates a difficult issue. Tori did not want to go back and Lotia decided to start lying about her nature.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 37 Votes