Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Good this game lives up to it’s name, actually “Dark” is an understatement... since the first few scenes would make anyone not brave enough for some real hardcore netorare to not continue...

Spoil me please if MC would really have his revenge at the end (since we don’t have a revenge tag), I think he would, but G**! I just realized I’m still too soft for Hardcore Netorare like this. I don’t really know if someone could relate but, I feel like, if ntr is known to the other party (right from the start or in the middle, like he could have prevented or stop it but he can’t) it feels pretty “hardcore“ to me.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Good this game lives up to it’s name, actually “Dark” is an understatement... since the first few scenes would make anyone not brave enough for some real hardcore netorare to not continue...

Spoil me please if MC would really have his revenge at the end (since we don’t have a revenge tag), I think he would, but G**! I just realized I’m still too soft for Hardcore Netorare like this. I don’t really know if someone could relate but, I feel like, if ntr is known to the other party (right from the start or in the middle, like he could have prevented or stop it but he can’t) it feels pretty “hardcore“ to me.
There are several endings and one of them is a revenge ending yes.

Reactions: Khaitoh

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
There are several endings and one of them is a revenge ending yes.
Thank G there is one... now to steel myself up before this journey since the introduction of trash alone made me feel miserable enough.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Thank G there is one... now to steel myself up before this journey since the introduction of trash alone made me feel miserable enough.
Warning though, the revenge route from what I've read isn't as satisfying as you might think.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Warning though, the revenge route from what I've read isn't as satisfying as you might think.
Thank G.. I haven’t touched it again yet... I should stay away from ntr games for now since I just realized how the pandemic is making me more depressed than I used to... First few scenes are already giving me nightmares for some reason (second one with Sphillia’s familiar being the first, both played during this lockdown)... Really... viruses ain’t the only unseen enemy one should be careful of.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Thank G.. I haven’t touched it again yet... I should stay away from ntr games for now since I just realized how the pandemic is making me more depressed than I used to... First few scenes are already giving me nightmares for some reason (second one with Sphillia’s familiar being the first, both played during this lockdown)... Really... viruses ain’t the only unseen enemy one should be careful of.
Yeah, I can usually only handle NTR if it's optional or a result of your own actions (such as making the wrong choices or if it's a male MC with female party members that get raped on loss), but when it's like this with a completely useless MC who just has to watch and can do nothing about it, yeah that's a bit much for me. Also, which scenes from Sphilia's Familiar were bad for you? Cause I played it and didn't see any scenes that would do that, unless you're talking about the optional NTR route (that I didn't do)?

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Yeah, I can usually only handle NTR if it's optional or a result of your own actions (such as making the wrong choices or if it's a male MC with female party members that get raped on loss), but when it's like this with a completely useless MC who just has to watch and can do nothing about it, yeah that's a bit much for me. Also, which scenes from Sphilia's Familiar were bad for you? Cause I played it and didn't see any scenes that would do that, unless you're talking about the optional NTR route (that I didn't do)?
of course it’s the optional Ntr scenes... G I wish I could kill the guy.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
of course it’s the optional Ntr scenes... G I wish I could kill the guy.
Fair enough I kinda assumed it would have been the scenes in that route, though at the very least you have to willingly go down that route and it isn't forced on you.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Fair enough I kinda assumed it would have been the scenes in that route, though at the very least you have to willingly go down that route and it isn't forced on you.
Haha, yeh, curiosity killed the cat indeed... didn’t realized I’ve been attached to the girls since I tried viewing all of Sphillia’s sex scenes... but man... I feel that ugly bastard is still a lot better than Trash.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
LMAO !! Never understood these types of games. You start as a bitch, continue to be a bitch and watch everyone else get laid. I think i am like most folks who want at least a chance to win not watch everything you love being abused while you are forced to watch helplessly.

Dont get me wrong, the game is nice mechanically, just being a bitch the entire game is not my cup of tea.

Reactions: Doctorshemp

Astr028

Aug 25, 2019
This happens to be an NTR where the MC decides not to remain a bitch in the True Endings though.

Psycofang

Nov 29, 2018
LMAO !! Never understood these types of games. You start as a bitch, continue to be a bitch and watch everyone else get laid. I think i am like most folks who want at least a chance to win not watch everything you love being abused while you are forced to watch helplessly.

Dont get me wrong, the game is nice mechanically, just being a bitch the entire game is not my cup of tea.
Try actually finishing the game

Reactions: Farhan2077

Doctorshemp

May 3, 2020
I actually finished the game on the revenge path because the other ones aren't my kind of tea. But what left me with a unsteady gut was
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know I can't expect realism in such games but some awarness of the situations from heroines would be something I would apreciate .

*sorry for my bad english it's not my native language*

CraziBeast

Sep 28, 2018
If it's what I think it is then it's probably something with the translation. Got a similar thing with Dark Elf - Historia where game would crash on a particular scene and only solution to that was to switch the language from eng chs for the duration of it, then switch back as soon as I was able to save.
The solution I mentioned is definitive, you just do it once and you are free to enjoy. I don't know why it happened, but I know that what I did fixed it forever.

Psycofang

Nov 29, 2018
I actually finished the game on the revenge path because the other ones aren't my kind of tea. But what left me with a unsteady gut was
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know I can't expect realism in such games but some awarness of the situations from heroines would be something I would apreciate .

*sorry for my bad english it's not my native language*

what makes her so bad is that she wasnt forced at all, the dragons only had a theory that she would have feelings for thrash but it was her decision in the end to decide to be with thrash

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes