ding dong

Nov 26, 2017
One of the endings is literally dooming the human race by making the whole world sexless and infertile, all because of your incel rage..

it's the height of NTR. I don't think you can go further than this game. you could add fetishes or whatever but this game takes NTR to its logical conclusion. 10/10

• Haha
Reactions: Netori Popeye

misagh

Nov 22, 2017
One of the endings is literally dooming the human race by making the whole world sexless and infertile, all because of your incel rage..

it's the height of NTR. I don't think you can go further than this game. you could add fetishes or whatever but this game takes NTR to its logical conclusion. 10/10
Well in my opinion that was the only good ending
you basically kill most of the people who betrayed you in that ending
that was so satisfying when he killed that bitch lotia and cut off ace hand
and from there it gets more satisfying when you kill every f****** dragon
especially thrash,lotia and schum dragons

atef

Jun 19, 2017

This ending will give you a little bit of satisfaction
I go throught all 6 ending and they all bad for the mc . u dont kill lotia the monster did u dont want to hurt lotia thats why all ending is bad for the mc and for me

• Hey there
Reactions: Leo-67 and misagh

KLERICH

Sep 17, 2019
Anyone have a full save?please give me,thank you very much.for now,I'll play this coz everyone said this is depressing,so I need to break myself more at the same time,learn new lessons from this game on "how not to be NTR'd in real life.

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
This is the game that made me realize I don't actually like NTR. Keep in mind that I played through the entirety of NTRPG2... INCLUDING the Christmas special. This game somehow made me more depressed.

Reactions: Fibbers

salesman91

Sep 17, 2020
This is my first Japanese game ever as I usually don't go for censored ones. But I saw that it was uncensored so I gave it a go, to my surprise...I am blown away. One of the best Games ever. Hats off to the Devs and anyone else involved in this project.

Thank you for this game XX

Can someone suggest to me a game like this? And of course, it has to be uncensored.

Reactions: senjuvilis
3.70 star(s) 37 Votes