misagh

Nov 22, 2017
WAIT
WHAT
where is the good happy ending????
all of the 6 endings were sad bad endings!!
WTF
seriously, I thought ok in the end I can get some kind of good ending that I can save everyone
I would be happier if I could destroy the world as a demon lord or something (in all of the endings I ended up a loser that didn't change anything)
right now I have a lot of mix sad feelings, and I'm regretting why did I play this game

asasa1234

Jan 12, 2018
You are scripted to lose that fight. It is impossible to win. Even if you cheat and win the battle, the game treats it like you lost anyway.

Reactions: Leo-67
Sep 15, 2020
WAIT
WHAT
where is the good happy ending????
all of the 6 endings were sad bad endings!!
WTF
seriously, I thought ok in the end I can get some kind of good ending that I can save everyone
I would be happier if I could destroy the world as a demon lord or something (in all of the endings I ended up a loser that didn't change anything)
right now I have a lot of mix sad feelings, and I'm regretting why did I play this game
There are no happy endings in real life

misagh

Nov 22, 2017
Next time read some info about the game before playing. This is one of the top NTR game, it is made to hurt your soul. There are many game's on this site with pretty ending, play those game's if you get triggered so easily.
Okay dude whatever:mad:
I know it's an NTR game, there are a lot of NCR games that have a good ending happy ending of some kind this one punch you in the balls(I mean it's an NTR I know that it's supposed to do that but this one doesn't even have the neutral ending)
and pls stop arguing with me, you like bad endings I don't that's that

Reactions: qwerfgh and Fibbers
Sep 15, 2020
Okay dude whatever:mad:
I know it's an NTR game, there are a lot of NCR games that have a good ending happy ending of some kind this one punch you in the balls(I mean it's an NTR I know that it's supposed to do that but this one doesn't even have the neutral ending)
and pls stop arguing with me, you like bad endings I don't that's that
Okay mate

wildshot

May 28, 2020
Well a i finish this game after 40 hours of farming just to win the battel and the game still tell me i lose thads the worst felling i have in a erogue ,but the cherry in the cake was when spoiler :V:V:V:V:V:V you figth against the guy how make your life a mess and he change for better he was a new guy with a wife and incoming child but he now he do bad in the past and figth against you and he nows its going to lose but doit anyway there is when i broke i was angry and sad in same time ....after all he change and i aprobe when people change but i was to angry and then his wife figth to and kill her but you want to save her mgagmkgmsdkmgdigakgnkwg i am to screw up i dont write anything in 7 month after play this i was shock and confuse about my feelings ...this game is like shinji fapping to asuka when she is in coma is thad feel of disguting but pleasure :C lel
Wait thrash and lotia?, also I'm in the chapter where imos watched lotia get fucked for three days and the he have a dream with creepy music(?) where aina is fucked in a cell....and the scene repeats like 7 times, was creepy i was just pressing the space key and didn't notices that I could move, anyways when the imos get his eyes?

EDIT: Welp, I just got them.
EDIT2: what the fuck, the bitch liota killed me?, just because she have some of stockholm syndrome.."he just started to treat me well", wtf...well its NTR i don't know why I i thought that the story could have end well...for anyone, still engaging game/video...the child ending of aina...was ....well...something to tell.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leo-67
3.70 star(s) 37 Votes