Asphalt891

Jun 19, 2018
There has never been a game out there, that I desperately tried to cheat, those short reprieves of me leaving the game to just find a way to break the system is probably the only reason why I was able to go through this.

I'm fine with most NTR games, but only because the characters are wacky, unrealistic, not the kind you could connect with emotionally; this shit is not that, LMFAO, it's just really tough to read or play through.
The protagonist and me are just incompatible, some choices I would personally make just don't align with his personal psyche right afterwards so I really feel like I was abusing the shit out of him with the results I vied for, and did not receive.

Admittedly it's a great game, the characterization is fantastic, but it's just so fucking hard to play through! But other than that, it's really free game for me.

riskah

Nov 6, 2018
there is no graphics file for me so i get the error graphics/characters/somethingjapanese is missing
can someone help

Astr028

Aug 25, 2019
there is no graphics file for me so i get the error graphics/characters/somethingjapanese is missing
can someone help
Are you trying to use the Japanese save files for the Dark Hero Party (Kagura) version? You shouldn't be getting errors for Japanese filenames otherwise

riskah

Nov 6, 2018
Are you trying to use the Japanese save files for the Dark Hero Party (Kagura) version? You shouldn't be getting errors for Japanese filenames otherwise
no its the english save file everyone posts here. i even got the one with the "translated name" thug hero party

Phoenix342423

Jun 9, 2020
Hi,everyone
can someone throw off a save with the maximum stats before the end 5 and 6 ?
the existing saves here don't work
please

Akator@

Jul 23, 2019
When you play you mad , play all ending then you not mad because there is only one actually heroine

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Screenshot_20210127-231108.png
can someone help me? this error happens every time i join a fight or when i'm going to open the game menu

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020

What do you guys mean there's no Happy Ending in this? Didn't you get the secret ending?
Is this ending in the game? If so I am downloading this.
I didn't download this game cause of it's reputation as a ntr game.

Astr028

Aug 25, 2019
can i have a save file with all the endings ? i really don't want to play again
Too bad there is no scene replay for ending
There are video playthroughs on Youtube now you can just watch the endings

Is this ending in the game? If so I am downloading this.
I didn't download this game cause of it's reputation as a ntr game.
It's fake the channel makes a lot of parody videos

Astr028

Aug 25, 2019
If you're looking for something to fap to, it's not very good for that.

But it is a pretty unique experience.

Astr028

Aug 25, 2019
How many time I need to combact Thug(Dracovalis), the guard in the cava? HOW :'(
You cannot win so you have to lose around 7 times to progress the story. Make sure not to use your Thrash Force items, they will make a later part much easier

Reactions: Ghis96
3.70 star(s) 37 Votes