rajawali34

Jun 24, 2018
I really dont care about that bitch Lotia even she get gangbanged/pregnant. But those fuckhead touch the MC family and that make it very personal and depressing.

Last edited:
Reactions: AR21

Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
Ok, I didn't have the guts to go trough all the game so after watching the MC cleaning the toilets I just give up and went to watch the recollection room thanks to save files and after that I watch the endings on youtube, so if you are interested let me give you my opinion about this game.

Ok so first of all I didn't feel betrayed by Tori the MC sister because IMO she was a bitch from the very beginning of the game, here is something that I haven't heard or read often about this game, the MC is view from the very beginning as a hindrance, they girls always state as someone who just slow us down, so her sister, immediately from the very introduction of the game told you "don't go against the bees, you are just too weak and we cannot afford our money to be wasted on medicine for you", you are weak, your sister knows that and this implies that she love you but you are not dependable, not useful, just a possible hindrance... so when she just rejects her brother later on I really didn't care, I knew that she didn't love her brother that much.
Lotia otherwise... she really hurts... she makes the MC feels bad for killing Trash deceiving the MC with her words, not only she is not empathic with you and your suffering she makes you feels bad for it, she is the very embodiment of betrayal... FUCK YOU LATIA, FUCK YOU AND DIE IN A THOUSAND FIRES.

The nun I really didn't care about her at all, it was a trivial character with not much weight in the story or plot... I just really didn't care about her...

And Aina, well she is the most reasonable and empathic character just that.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Ok, I didn't have the guts to go trough all the game so after watching the MC cleaning the toilets I just give up and went to watch the recollection room thanks to save files and after that I watch the endings on youtube, so if you are interested let me give you my opinion about this game.

Ok so first of all I didn't feel betrayed by Tori the MC sister because IMO she was a bitch from the very beginning of the game, here is something that I haven't heard or read often about this game, the MC is view from the very beginning as a hindrance, they girls always state as someone who just slow us down, so her sister, immediately from the very introduction of the game told you "don't go against the bees, you are just too weak and we cannot afford our money to be wasted on medicine for you", you are weak, your sister knows that and this implies that she love you but you are not dependable, not useful, just a possible hindrance... so when she just rejects her brother later on I really didn't care, I knew that she didn't love her brother that much.
Lotia otherwise... she really hurts... she makes the MC feels bad for killing Trash deceiving the MC with her words, not only she is not empathic with you and your suffering she makes you feels bad for it, she is the very embodiment of betrayal... FUCK YOU LATIA, FUCK YOU AND DIE IN A THOUSAND FIRES.

The nun I really didn't care about her at all, it was a trivial character with not much weight in the story or plot... I just really didn't care about her...

And Aina, well she is the most reasonable and empathic character just that.
You made me want to really play this game now, ty :)

Reactions: senjuvilis

Kirino-7

Apr 4, 2021
Don't want to create new thread about this. Does anyone plans to translate Shattered Princess? And it was a new version recently, I don't know how many things was changed.

OliverQn26

Aug 17, 2020
I apologize in advance...hehe

As far as I know this is not the Demo/Trial. It seems to be the complete game. There is a 2.02 version out there somewhere...but I could never find it.

The "Hero", if you want to really call this pathetic loser that...is almost worthless. There's a LOT of NTR/Rape/Cuck in this game so if you like that...More power to ya.
The hero and hes sister are both pharmacists they create all kinds of potions and your telling me he was weak and he couldnt just create a potion strong enough to kill the villain or a sleep potion to put every strong dude to sleep so they can escape like what he litteraly gets framed for creating a strong enough poison that knocks everyone out like what the actuall?

asasa1234

Jan 12, 2018
The hero and hes sister are both pharmacists they create all kinds of potions and your telling me he was weak and he couldnt just create a potion strong enough to kill the villain or a sleep potion to put every strong dude to sleep so they can escape like what he litteraly gets framed for creating a strong enough poison that knocks everyone out like what the actuall?
Pretty sure the "Dark Hero" in the title refers to Thrash. It is also noted that the protagonist is not gifted at pharmaceuticals at all. His sister handles that side of things, he only gathers the materials.

OliverQn26

Aug 17, 2020
Pretty sure the "Dark Hero" in the title refers to Thrash. It is also noted that the protagonist is not gifted at pharmaceuticals at all. His sister handles that side of things, he only gathers the materials.
Bruh you must be delusional if you say that trashcan thrash is a hero and even if the main character isnt gifted at pharmaceuticals hes sister is so if he told her to make something really strong for the so called villain in the first place before she gets raped im pretty sure they would've escaped but naaw its not like theyre related for him to tell her that.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
can dark hero party played on joiplay....
Kindly let me know please
I've tried it but every time you press to open the menu or save the game it closes
Maybe with the patch version it works but I don't have a PC to apply the patch

Oyoooooooo

Apr 22, 2021
I've tried it but every time you press to open the menu or save the game it closes
Maybe with the patch version it works but I don't have a PC to apply the patch
all hopes shattered xd I will have to wait for someone to port it

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes