Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
Mega
all the save you need for all the ending
save 27 for starting the NG+ after ending 4 ( you don't need like me to play 2 time this game)
save 19 for starting the Revenge route or give up route ( ignore the voice to give up)
save 22 if you want to change your team composition before going to battle against trash ( if you want to go for ending 5/6 don't forget to bring lotia R in your team)
save 24 for direct battle against trash( route difference: go alone if you want ending 3/4) or go with the monster but mc is not overpowered for ending 5/6
save 29 for the real last chapter and go kill all the dragons
Can't get this save anymore

Reactions: dovaper and kenzy

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
yes to witch getting powered up or always being a panzy
There is a revenge route with extra gameplay at the very end. It's quite satisfying. But if you do not like NTR, getting to that revenge ending will be quite hard for you.

Reactions: frepyou

obfqshzm

Nov 24, 2017
I so want to kill that lotia hehehehehehehehehe
i don't get the hate for lotia. i just finished the game a few days ago and my overall feeling is that it was a tragedy for all involved, the characters vary in degree of sympathy, but they're all doomed. even the dragons were just slaves to their instincts (literal beasts) and you could see some hints of this dragon ideology from thrash's dialogue as he keeps emphasizing the importance of instinct. yes he was just bullshitting lotia to get her to loosen up, but i got the impression he unironically believes that following instinct is the correct way to live, and doesn't just say that as an excuse for his actions. so he was bullshitting using his actual opinions, as a shitposter i am quite familiar with this maneuver.

ok maybe defending thrash and the dragons is going a bit to far, but the girls are a different story, they felt quite realistic and they all had different ways of coping with their abuse. tori was the smartest so she understood sex is optimal and unlocked the slut route right away, the nun used religion to fortify her ego so she could just handle the rape with no trauma, then just went home and forgot about it. blue ice girl exists just to suffer, but retains her purity so bullying never gets old. lotia got the least raped, but the most gaslit, so it evens out. but they all had a few things in common: they had professional NTR thugs coordinating efforts trying to corrupt them, force fed aphrodisiacs that influence their judgment and override their free will, and were all lowkey teenagers i mean +18 adult virgins with no experience or ability to expect what being trained in a sex dungeon village would be like. you had the crafty hooker of sex wisdom, skinny snitch the master actor, ace didn't even need to use tricks his sex power was so high he could spot potential sluts in a crowd with his god eye. how can amateurs even compete? they weren't dealing with chad making a move on your crush, those people are con artists, they've done it all before and they've honed their girlfriend stealing arts to perfection. you know how in tennis there's this concept of forced error vs unforced error? lotia made some bad decisions, but that's the expected outcome. all that bitchy stuff she says when you fight her is just some nonsense from an upset female there's no need to take it seriosuly, she's just delusional at that point. imos knew, he saw through everything, that's why he didn't want to kill her. if anything it made him feel pained, because he clearly saw how mindbroken lotia became at that point. and when she says she's sorry before she dies, that was just sad. nobody deserved anything, it was just a tragedy.

Reactions: snake5273

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
i don't get the hate for lotia. i just finished the game a few days ago and my overall feeling is that it was a tragedy for all involved, the characters vary in degree of sympathy, but they're all doomed. even the dragons were just slaves to their instincts (literal beasts) and you could see some hints of this dragon ideology from thrash's dialogue as he keeps emphasizing the importance of instinct. yes he was just bullshitting lotia to get her to loosen up, but i got the impression he unironically believes that following instinct is the correct way to live, and doesn't just say that as an excuse for his actions. so he was bullshitting using his actual opinions, as a shitposter i am quite familiar with this maneuver.

ok maybe defending thrash and the dragons is going a bit to far, but the girls are a different story, they felt quite realistic and they all had different ways of coping with their abuse. tori was the smartest so she understood sex is optimal and unlocked the slut route right away, the nun used religion to fortify her ego so she could just handle the rape with no trauma, then just went home and forgot about it. blue ice girl exists just to suffer, but retains her purity so bullying never gets old. lotia got the least raped, but the most gaslit, so it evens out. but they all had a few things in common: they had professional NTR thugs coordinating efforts trying to corrupt them, force fed aphrodisiacs that influence their judgment and override their free will, and were all lowkey teenagers i mean +18 adult virgins with no experience or ability to expect what being trained in a sex dungeon village would be like. you had the crafty hooker of sex wisdom, skinny snitch the master actor, ace didn't even need to use tricks his sex power was so high he could spot potential sluts in a crowd with his god eye. how can amateurs even compete? they weren't dealing with chad making a move on your crush, those people are con artists, they've done it all before and they've honed their girlfriend stealing arts to perfection. you know how in tennis there's this concept of forced error vs unforced error? lotia made some bad decisions, but that's the expected outcome. all that bitchy stuff she says when you fight her is just some nonsense from an upset female there's no need to take it seriosuly, she's just delusional at that point. imos knew, he saw through everything, that's why he didn't want to kill her. if anything it made him feel pained, because he clearly saw how mindbroken lotia became at that point. and when she says she's sorry before she dies, that was just sad. nobody deserved anything, it was just a tragedy.
I don't blame the sister so much and Aina is by far the best one ( she even thanks imos for what he have done) in the other hand if you don't come to the final fight against trash with the "clones" of lotia and go alone after killing him lotia just come and kill you without any remorse lmao she is just a bitch in love with the alpha bad boy + she ended up not believing in the innocence of imos when trash make the trap to make in sort everybody think he is a bad guy. only aina still believed in him ...... lotia only start to talk to mc if he beat her, (to win some time) because she probably still wanted to kill him.......

Reactions: senjuvilis

aaa11111111111111

Jul 3, 2021
Can someone explain to me why lotia is crying during her special attack against imos?
What's her facial expression even suppose to mean?

Screenshot (38).png

ymt22

Jun 8, 2021
Can someone explain to me why lotia is crying during her special attack against imos?
What's her facial expression even suppose to mean?

View attachment 1280807
well if you did not play it yourself and played through someone else save file oof, but if you did and maybe need a refresher well here you go.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

CuteTrapFeet

Dec 28, 2019
Question. Do you as the mc participate in any gay humiliating activities(like sucking dick for example) or do you just watch your gf with other men?

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes